archers mode on this world 26 plz

murdermanic

:swordsman:archers are good at killing enemies from long range the archers update will give you a fair chance of winning a battle plz get archers into world 26:swordsman:

DeletedUser

lol :lol:

Oh yes! Let's start a rebellion!

Archers! Archers! Archers!

Because, you know, 5000 archers kills 5000 enemy troops before they arrive :icon_eek:

It's twue!

DeletedUser

I know that aragorn and legolas shared some sort of (gay?) bond, but you don't just walk into w26 (mordor) and ask for your huggin' buddy unit to be introduced.

DeletedUser

2dark, the dude is onto something...

It could stop mass fakes from long range..

Could we please introduce a sniper and a tank. then we would have the world on the ropes.

DeletedUser

ok if your having tanks and snipers, i want some big lakes on the map and il have a few submarines :)

DeletedUser74275

can we have weather conditions thrown in to it too?

like snowy conditions etc

yeah.

DeletedUser

Fine, but then i want a pika'chu
ill use his thunderbolt on the water and shock your sub's which will make the sub's blow up and 3 of your men would shoot up into the sky saying "oh no, where blasting off again!!"

Oh god...just realized how sad my life must sound...i still remember pokemonz :O

DeletedUser

I still remember playing pokemon on my gameboy original :O How sad am I?

DeletedUser

frigtening part (which I expirienced first handed) is when our generation that was raised on duke nukem and wolfenstein gets fully loaded ak/47 each and gets send on a 7 day camping trip in the middle of nowhere with just beer to make them happy...
Say hammy you re in the army,right? :D

DeletedUser

ooo hammy is in the armys??
i didn't know that =/

But i was so awesome..i played it on gameboy colour... :O

DeletedUser

frigtening part (which I expirienced first handed) is when our generation that was raised on duke nukem and wolfenstein gets fully loaded ak/47 each and gets send on a 7 day camping trip in the middle of nowhere with just beer to make them happy...
Say hammy you re in the army,right? :D

But we don't have those pipebombs duke nukem had :(

DeletedUser74275

Duke nukem, red alert 2, wolfenstein, contra III, streets of rage, shinobi, goldenaxe - just some awesome games, funny i just made a retro thread in clear! on these games :eek:)

i dont know what a pokeman does, ive seen what it looks like, and i believe they fight somehow? is it like Top Trumps?

now i am showing my age (26)....surely people remember top trumps ja?

DeletedUser

lol I barely even remember playing wolfenstein castle. Thats so long ago :D I'm 21 lol

DeletedUser

im 18 and think poke'mon rocks..

lol i was reading the www.fmylife.com blog like a month ago and some chick was like "i kept rejecting my bf for sex..then when i finally decided i was ready, i messaged him to come over so we could do it...he replied "sorry babe, new poke'mon is out so im going to buy it, maybe next week"..fml"

OWNAGE!!

DeletedUser74275

he replied "sorry babe, new poke'mon is out so im going to buy it, maybe next week"..fml"

he owned himself there, unless his girl was huge, then id rather get the new POKEMON

world26 is boring as hell today, were talking about pokemon :/