archers-r they worth it?

DeletedUser

no i don't think i was at 100% i believe it was near 35-40%.

sorry i thought the comment was ment as a sort of certanty. i didn't think to consider moral.

DeletedUser

its ok well all make mistakes. Also now with the church factor its going to make that and moral a huge hit

DeletedUser

i've noticed that a few players don't use archers. i don't understand this.

i always assumed archers, or more spacifically MA, were a main conponent for most nukes???

DeletedUser

Always Always put at least 500 in a nuke as i learned this by fighting on frontlines cause at the fronts Archers are very plentiful

DeletedUser

yeah thats what i thought. i've not used nukes that often (probably why i get owned so much. lol)

but i new they almost always had archers. i used to have a nuke guide that had a type of nuke built around MA but when my world 13 account got deleted i lost it.

DeletedUser

We have one of those. But ya i lost like 40 nukes recently, it sucks trust me.

DeletedUser

archers are very useful. no one bother making mounted archers so the archers to huge damage to the nukes. Awesome units archers :p

DeletedUser

We have one of those. But ya i lost like 40 nukes recently, it sucks trust me.

couldn't sort me out a copy could you???

the problem is that this early in the game most haven't got the resources or the space for loads of archers. at the minate i would say keep it something like 1 archer for every...what 3 sp.or sw???

that should work as an adequet defence????

(this is just off the top of my head)

DeletedUser

right now i personally wont use archers until later as they cost way to much right now in this stage of the game, ill see what i can do

DeletedUser

i've got a couple but i doubt i'll build more. (unless i lose what i have already)

i'm guessing with bp ending in a couple of days i'm doing what everyone is doing...building more troops.

if i have the resources and space (depending on my other troops count) i may get a few more but as i said above, i doubt it.

DeletedUser

yea right now i havent researched them yet cause ive been trying to make any many lc as i can but once i can get a better farm i think i will start making archers and lay off the sword and spear to balance out the defense a lil better

DeletedUser

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but just from a stand point view, wouldn't you think Archers would be great because then you can focus less on defensive troops while you can focus more on offense or building up your village. Because 'most' people don't even build MA in the beginning.

But then again they are costly at the beginning stages:icon_wink: lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anybody know at what points your village looks different on the map? i know 300 is the first but is it the only? and if not when else does it change?
and yea i know its off topic but i was just curious

mattcurr

anybody know at what points your village looks different on the map? I know 300 is the first but is it the only? And if not when else does it change?
And yea i know its off topic but i was just curious

Jokert

Like every unit, archers have their place. Unfortunately during the early stages of a world, this place has not yet developed. Later on they are extremely useful against many nukes, but they obviously can't hold up without support from other defenses to sort out their weaknesses. So are they worth it? Yes, but only under the right conditions. Otherwise they are a waste of resources that are much better used other places, which although may not be as effective, make up for their lack in quantitys able to be produced by the resources saved by the archers. Just my Two cents, flame away if you want :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Like every unit, archers have their place. Unfortunately during the early stages of a world, this place has not yet developed. Later on they are extremely useful against many nukes, but they obviously can't hold up without support from other defenses to sort out their weaknesses. So are they worth it? Yes, but only under the right conditions. Otherwise they are a waste of resources that are much better used other places, which although may not be as effective, make up for their lack in quantitys able to be produced by the resources saved by the archers. Just my Two cents, flame away if you want :icon_twisted:

what unit would u pair with them? swords to counter their weakness for mounted archers?

darkthief

Early as in during BP? Early as in with 1 village? 2 villages? What?

I build MA in my first nuke with my first village. If you aren't using MA in your basic nuke at the beginning of the game you are limiting your ability to attack effectively and in turn limiting your potential.

Early as in 1 village. MA are a waste in Nukes in your first village because no one trains Archers early in the game. MA takes much time and resources for training in the early part of the game. having 1 village early i mean.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

MA are useless against archers unless the archers have crap all support from spears/swords/HC