are bang! and c2 going to merge too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, I am not sure if you think before you post, but you should have done your homework and at least counted the replies by each tribe member before you stated that mostly bang answers here. I did a quick count and I think there was 9 or 10 replies from non bang member and like 4 from bang members. :icon_eek: Actually add another non bang member to the count for me.

qft.....

also, shouldnt most of your last post, sinnertaint be in an igm to one of bang!s leaders rather than on the public forum? and i cant speak for bang! obviously but the only way you have a chance to get out of a situation like that without being a refugee is to show them that you are a good player, and the best way to do that would be to stay with ad inf. like MK said.... kudos for trying to help get things organised though that shows commitment at least

DeletedUser

i've seen many players from this tribe go to bang! and other tribes, so why shouldn't I be able to? I don't want to sit and watch all my tribe go inactive and me be the one in the end to be sitting there to get beaten down, when I can enjoy my premium for a bit longer, take down the tribe I'VE been warring since this all started, IAR. I haven't had to deal with bang! really, maybe just once or twice, but not them attacking me, I am just saying things I think, and maybe I'm thinking these things cus I was in a box, for awhile... now I am out the box, and seeing whats going on, I am just not going to stab my tribe in back, and they know that, and at sametime, I am trying to stir trouble else where, why shouldn't I? you might try same if you were in my shoes... your not, your all on winning sides, thats why you all stab at me... if I was winning, I'd do same... its called group think. you may as well crucify me too. I have been offered refugee status to be lifted, and I am going to take the offer. then we'll see, what good of a player i am. also, have any of you looked at my stats for this world? and how long after all you did I start it? the stats read for themselves... so sorry if I ended up on the wrong side of the war, but even my tribemates, council and all, are rooting for me to keep on going in this game. I am 5th in one k, and 1rst in another, and was in top 20 in another before the players of my tribe that held it, went inactive, and no one wanted to watch their accounts... I still have my only 4 villages there, surrounded by bang!. my point is, if I have not been involved in the war? why shouldn't I be able to leave the war behind?

DeletedUser

I can fix that for you. I can help you with the involvement in the war.:icon_razz:

Seagryfn

why shouldn't I? you might try same if you were in my shoes... your not, your all on winning sides, thats why you all stab at me... if I was winning, I'd do same.
Sinner Taint, we are almost ALL refugees. With the exception of a select handful of players on W16 (mostly those on the rim), we have ALL "been in your shoes."

I myself am a Hippos "refugee." Just look at the first few posters who responded to you...
MichielK & Jurasu - formerly of TIF at war with C²... now members of C²
alba385 - formerly of TariII family at war with everyone, now in Bang!

We didn't start out on winning sides and we didn't make excuses, nor did we air our dirty laundry in public. We were active, pro-active, forward thinking, respectful and competative in combat, and worked hard enough to impress our foes and earn the right to survive.

I can fix that for you. I can help you with the involvement in the war.:icon_razz:
ROFL, Ygge!

DeletedUser

I know this, but somethings don't jive with me, like Why is it only bang! members answer here?
Like censor already said, its not only Bang! members. Myself and MK, the ones who've replied most to you, are both C2 members for example.

Mostly? If, and I say if plight were to war you now it would be prime opportune time, cuz c2 is at war with lhrva. Thats why you started in on me the way you did.
Another failed attempt at getting Plight involved?

Your scared cus that would mean you actually have someone that poses a challenge and may put YOU down.
Wow...Good going. You just managed to insult LSHRV too. At this rate you'll soon be out of tribes to insult.

As for diplomacy, I tried everything everywhere, except with bang!, cus I am not stupid.
I guess I'm stupid then. If I was in a losing war with a tribe and already knew that they had pre-existing alliances with surrounding tribes, I'd attempt to go to the tribe I was at war with and try to work something out.

Its up to people to take a stand against you all, or have you decide.
Like Ad Inf did in the Bang!/ORC war?

I say you decide, cus everyone has alliances and they won't break them, so they have to have you decide if its ok for them to accept me, or anyone for that matter that is in ad inf. right?
C2 and LSHRV (or rather =HRV= at the time) used to be allies.

like if I wanted to merge with say PLIGHT. would you be ok with that? I highly doubt it. what about c2? or anyone else other than you? is that a problem, and if it is why?
For two reasons. One being simple numbers. Neither Plight (80) nor C2 (72) have room for Ad Inf. Two being that you are at war with Bang!, so any member who left to join another tribe would be a refugee. If Bang! for whatever reason permitted another tribe to recruit some Ad Inf members, then yes, it would be ok.

cuz this is your area to take? according to who? you?
I assumed that the name of the game describes it all

Thats what I am talking bout, who really controls what? and when do others realize it...
Those who've fought to be on top and control the games are the ones with the power, not the ones that moan and complain about how unfair things are. Everyone started this world on equal footing.

I have no problems with any of you, the only problem is with our tribes. I haven't tried to take any villages from any of you.
Strange. Normally I'd attempt to take villages from the tribe at war with my tribe. I guess that's my stupidity acting up again.

and none of you from me, yet. so I am asking for diplomacy with you. I also ask if it is ok for me to find a way out without being a refugee?
Like I said, its up to Bang!

I have been asked, I won't say from whom, but it is a tribe of your alliance. Is it ok, if they reach proper channels, for me to leave Ad inf now??? I asked my tribe and they said it was with them, as they know my history even better than you.
Heh, can't wait to see the final terms for that.

MichielK & Jurasu - formerly of TIF at war with C²... now members of C²

I never considered us as refugees since C2 were the ones attacking us at the time we were recruited.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, like the end note, but it is your tribe that I am looking to join, jurasu... I had to throw around whatever I could just to get people to give me information of who to talk to, everyone was to hush, hush, for me to finally get to the agreement of bang! allowing me to go to your tribe. The thing is, had I tried to directly go to bang!, I would be considered a spy by my tribe... not one of you has looked at this from my side, even if you were in my position, thanks for somewhat giving me the idea Seagryfn, that I am not doing anything you wouldn't have... in joining another tribe. I don't consider myself a refugee either Jurasu, well bang! is the one attacking my tribe and I am technically joining them, as they are allowing me to join c2 instead, it is still them making my fates choice... so thanks for affirming my actions, I wondered if I had been disloyal in anyway, but no one is mad for it.

DeletedUser

lol, like the end note, but it is your tribe that I am looking to join, jurasu... I had to throw around whatever I could just to get people to give me information of who to talk to, everyone was to hush, hush, for me to finally get to the agreement of bang! allowing me to go to your tribe. The thing is, had I tried to directly go to bang!, I would be considered a spy by my tribe... not one of you has looked at this from my side, even if you were in my position, thanks for somewhat giving me the idea Seagryfn, that I am not doing anything you wouldn't have... in joining another tribe. I don't consider myself a refugee either Jurasu, well bang! is the one attacking my tribe and I am technically joining them, as they are allowing me to join c2 instead, it is still them making my fates choice... so thanks for affirming my actions, I wondered if I had been disloyal in anyway, but no one is mad for it.

I know that you are applying to C2, and have done so several times. I've had other Ad Inf members come to me as well, even though I don't control recruiting.

Also, I don't see myself, MK, or even SG or Alba (even though they are slightly different cases) as refugees. My personal definition is a player in one tribe being attacked by another player/tribe and then leaving their original tribe to join a third tribe. The reason I say SG and Alba were slightly different was that their respective tribes were at war with several different tribes at the same time, but both joined one that was amongst those attacking them.

DeletedUser

that is your opinion, and your entitled to it, why do people keep quoting everything I say, just to rip it up? Half the time dragging it out of context? I only applyed once, and now am being offered based on that one time I applied, it has been months, since then, and I was unaware of any people applying to your tribe. I have not even been in conflict with bang!, and tkr was willing to let me join them, so instead, as the offer first stated "if you can merge to tkr or bang!, u might be able to join us, at later date" well, now I am being given that chance, and I appreciate it, so I won't say anything else here anymore. I will live up to my tribes rules, and be loyal to them. I haven't done anything disloyal to my old tribe. That is all I wanted.

Seagryfn

I never considered us as refugees since C2 were the ones attacking us at the time we were recruited.
When you join the tribe of the winning attackers an a inter-tribe combat, I prefer the term "Spoils of War" myself. Most of us are 'Spoils' rather than refugees... I just used that term since it was the one being tossed around.

But, in general, if your tribe is under attack by another, and you wish to change tribes, your only 'option' is to go to your attacker's tribe. Otherwise, you are a refugee. That does not mean, however, you will be accepted by the attacking tribe. (When I get a player who suddenly has the urge to have "always wanted" to belong to Plight, the first thing I check is their recent enoblements and OD scores. They always claim to not be under attack, until I say... "what happened here?")

Also, if two tribes are each attacking the same tribe, you should get the approval of *both* attacking tribes before joining one of them. In the case of Hippos, 'Spoils' were divided evenly between Plight, CND and HRV. Those not accepted were exterminated.

DeletedUser

that is your opinion, and your entitled to it, why do people keep quoting everything I say, just to rip it up?
When responding to other peoples' posts in the past where I was proving them wrong about whatever the topic on hand was, I was sometimes accused of picking and choosing things I wanted to respond to and leaving other things out. So now I simply quote and address everything to prevent that accusation.

Half the time dragging it out of context?
How exactly did I drag it out of context? If anything, you did by expanding beyond Bang!/C2 merging.

I only applyed once, and now am being offered based on that one time I applied, it has been months, since then, and I was unaware of any people applying to your tribe.
I've heard differently. I could be wrong, just using second hand information that I believed to be true.

Kaiser Sean for example has tried applying. He logs in once every week or so to continue the mail.

I have not even been in conflict with bang!
Your tribe has been at war with Bang!, thus, you are in a conflict with Bang!, unless, unlike what you've stated multiple times, are unloyal to your tribe.

and tkr was willing to let me join them
Why didn't you then?

so instead, as the offer first stated "if you can merge to tkr or bang!, u might be able to join us, at later date"
This statement doesn't make any sense, so I feel unable to properly respond to it since I have no clue as to what it means.

well, now I am being given that chance, and I appreciate it, so I won't say anything else here anymore. I will live up to my tribes rules, and be loyal to them. I haven't done anything disloyal to my old tribe. That is all I wanted.
You've just contradicted yourself. You have tried and are trying to apply to C2, yet you are loyal to Ad Inf?

DeletedUser29719

I will summarize the case from our point of view.

-Since your tribe waged war on mine and more importantly you are in the most eastern side of the map mostly, its less likely that you are going anywhere before speaking to BANG! and surely that should take place via ingame mail.

-If you want to play with us, -which doesnt seem to be the case- again what you should do is to speak with us. We dont care about your involvement at war but we wont be willing to recruit anyone that doesnt want to play with us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have, through indirect channels, mailed bang! , and I didn't want to do so, before, cuz, as this is my first world fully involved in, I thought it disloyal to mail enemy direct. Now I am learning, and first I want to apologise to any bang! members I may have offended, as matter of fact, any tribes members here I have offended. As for the offer to merge into TKR, it would have ment me attacking my old tribe. So, I passed, and I obviously have been supportive of my tribe, as I am not fully on the frontline till now. I am asking to get into a new tribe, before I HAVE to start fighting an enemy I would RATHER see as an ally.

I came at this all wrong... I see that, and maybe if you guys gave me a chance, I would be able to learn more from you. Sorry for my poor diplomacy on forum, I realize now, I should never have aired any of diplomacy on here. Another learned lesson. I don't hate bang!, I just didn't trust them at first... now I have learned to do this also.

MichielK

When you join the tribe of the winning attackers an a inter-tribe combat, I prefer the term "Spoils of War" myself. Most of us are 'Spoils' rather than refugees... I just used that term since it was the one being tossed around.

But, in general, if your tribe is under attack by another, and you wish to change tribes, your only 'option' is to go to your attacker's tribe. Otherwise, you are a refugee. That does not mean, however, you will be accepted by the attacking tribe. (When I get a player who suddenly has the urge to have "always wanted" to belong to Plight, the first thing I check is their recent enoblements and OD scores. They always claim to not be under attack, until I say... "what happened here?")

Also, if two tribes are each attacking the same tribe, you should get the approval of *both* attacking tribes before joining one of them. In the case of Hippos, 'Spoils' were divided evenly between Plight, CND and HRV. Those not accepted were exterminated.

And that's how it should work. In this game, the spoils of war are hardly ever villages or territory, but rather players, players, players. This is why refugees can easily cause a war...you've finally won a difficult war, and someone else runs off with the prize!

Also, keep in mind that there is true justice in this: if you fight hard for your tribe and stay loyal, you either win the war or get invited to a better one. Even better, the others that stayed loyal and fought by your side will most likely be your tribemates again.

At the other side of the spectrum, elite tribes will generally refuse to accept the guys willing to spy or jump ship at the first sign of trouble, since those will simply do the same to their new tribe. Don't need them, don't want them.

The good players with the right attitude win, even if they're on the losing side. How beautiful is that?

MK

P.S. Just in case that hint wasn't obvious enough...

*cough*

If you fight hard for your tribe and stay loyal, you either win the war or get invited to a better one.

I suggest you stop causing trouble (mainly for yourself) here, and instead fight your heart out. I'm not in BANG, but if it's survival you're after, I imagine that's probably your best shot.

DeletedUser

Thats why my last post was an apology, and I have been doing just what you said, staying loyal to my tribe, Any person I talked to of merging, I made sure knew I wouldn't turn on my friends/tribe, I still haven't, and never will, in RL my tatoo on my back, reads" The loyalist" and at bottom, under the picture of a gun toting hotty, "SinnerSaint", I am loyal, above all to my closest friends/family.
So, in regards to that aspect, I have what it takes, and am hoping it is what leads me to new family, and friends. I still plan on keeping my ties to the few who are in Ad inf that showed me love... I want to, once again say, I am sorry for blabbing my mouth, and stirring trouble in first place. This is my first world that I played consistently in enough to learn anything, I was in number one tribe in world 33, still have account there, but I am letting them noble me out, so I can play just the one world. Thanks for letting me KNOW, what I did wrong, and NOT just being mean and not telling me. I hope you can accept my apology, and maybe let me just learn from this instead. I hope to not have burned bridges for good, and rather turn this around. Maybe you can all ask around to your friends who have friends in my tribe, even ask my tribe what they think of me? Then you can see that this was a big mistake on my part, posting the rude comment of this posts topic heading. Thanks, I said what I need to.

How do I delete my original post anyways...

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagryfn

The original (first) post in a thread cannot be deleted by the poster.
You can edit it... but that won't change portions of it that other players already quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.