are the awards a fix?

• Thread starter DeletedUser71961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71961

So here we have these awards that i think could be a fix and here's why, i have never nobled my self since April this year yet no sooner have the awards been introduced and iv done it, hmmm.....not much to go on but the other day i got something telling me i was "Attacker of the day! You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (209.025 units)!" this was in the morning and i kept attacking all day killing troops to get that award and where is it? i didn't get it, now for "Plunderer of the day" i assumed this could mean farming so i got up early and spent all day farming with every troop iv got, for anybody that doesn't know the account i play is DGoodhue and iv got 540 villages and i farmed the crap out of everything all day, did i get an award? NO! so what's the point? is it plundering players villages not barbs? is it just me or has anybody else noticed anything strange about these awards?

slates9

That attacker of the day was you ... so far. However, during that day someone clearly overtook you, thus taking the award from you and giving it to someone else. And the plunderer, someone else probably beat you. You may have farmed your barbs, but what do they haul, 30k of each resource at most? Some payers villages who quit when they see incoming pull off about 90k per resource. Wouldn't be difficult to beat your if someone launched a lot of nukes

DeletedUser

I always try to noble myself as often as possible. I find some solace in the pleasure of being the only one able to consistently kick my own bum (not sure if they allow a more apt word!). *infraction evasion*

DeletedUser71961

I feel ripped off, thanks for explaining it more clearly slates, aye just wait till i get through RAM parm il take a few of them villages off your hands for you no probs lol

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsonking1999

That attacker of the day was you ... so far. However, during that day someone clearly overtook you, thus taking the award from you and giving it to someone else. And the plunderer, someone else probably beat you. You may have farmed your barbs, but what do they haul, 30k of each resource at most? Some payers villages who quit when they see incoming pull off about 90k per resource. Wouldn't be difficult to beat your if someone launched a lot of nukes

i believe that for farming it is the amount of villages you farm not the amount of resources taken
davepowa1 said:
17x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 17.08.2010 (2.297 villages)!

DeletedUser

Yes if u send 50 lights to 3000 villages in 1 day you will get to be the best farmer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.