Are the servers being worked on?

Faelderg

First my attacks and returns started being delayed, then when I tried to look at local maps to plan fresh attacks the map wouldn't come up, then my village HQ's vanished, now none of the graphics are comming up for me.

What is going on?

Edit:

Ok now I have be booted entierly and get the following message when I try to go to the log on page.

Database connect error

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderShock

I'm getting the same message :icon_sad: I hope they are working on it.

Faelderg

It would be nice if they would tell us before hand that they are going to be working on the servers and give us the times so that we can work around their work scedule.

ThunderShock

Does this happen often? When it goes down how long is the average time its down?

I'm wondering if I should go to bed or hang in there just a bit longer.

m00g00

yea this happens about once a week. It makes me think (as well as others) that they should've used the world 3 servers to fix world 1.

Faelderg

Don't know for how long. Last time it happened I was asleap/ off at work.

klumsy

odd, I'm still logged into world 1 and building etc. cant log into world 2 though.

VANA

I was still in world 1 too but everything was getting overdue by like 16mins so it's the same problem I'd say.

Faelderg

I was booted entierly. I can't even get to the web page to sign in to either world.

Alice Donnikova

I have a huge lot of overdues now, as well, like attacks like upgrades. In a few minutes all the troops will stuck with these overdues. :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
________
Toyota land cruiser prado

thisisjo

i'm pissed..
i was taking over another village and this has to happen..
i sure hope their loyalty don't return to 100%...:icon_evil:

Alice Donnikova

Everything works, just every attack and every upgrade being done goes to overdue.

I'd like to know, how long will it continue?
________
YAMAHA CT3