Are the servers being worked on?

Caede

Well I keep receiving the "Database connect error" everytime I try to open the browser... A couple of times the starting page had load but without the worlds, just the username and password section... I entered my username and password just to see what happens and then I again get the usual (for today) message...

Flex_HQ

Well I keep receiving the "Database connect error" everytime I try to open the browser... A couple of times the starting page had load but without the worlds, just the username and password section... I entered my username and password just to see what happens and then I again get the usual (for today) message...
yes, alice, it can be that you are there for before it happened. dmn lucky.
and what browser do you use, that can have a prob.

Tarthen

I'm just getting database error, or it times out.

-Tarthen Blazerken

Caede

I am using IE but never had problems with it and probably IE is not the issue here... It would be nice if the administrators post some information about what time approximately will the servers be up.

Faelderg

It would have been nice if they had put up a post saying they were having difficulties and were working on it, or if this is something steming from work they are doing they should have warned us in advance. As I recall the last time they did that if caused a lot of attacks to 'visit' other villages insted of attack them.

Flex_HQ

mmm... well, i gues i haev 2 answer for it, but i have an opinion that i am 50% right and 50% wrong.
the answers could be that the server to which tribal wars (English version) is dedicated (because german version on all world are working) has hanged up or just restarted and could be just an error. All of theese are possible. The forum and TW plus are working because they are internet providers (forum is 100% i.pr.) but i dont know about twplus, it is actually maybe on another server or smthn. Thats my theory:lol:

Tarthen

Gawd, so this is hell...

I might go blow up random things now.

-Tarthen Blazerken

Lukie

It is times like this that I wonder why I ever even bothered purchasing a premium account.

Flex_HQ

i just checked, the rules section (from the game), statistics, contact, dont work, the server has hanged up. nothing more to say.

Gechclosen:lol: :lol:

Tarthen

Nah, blowing up things is better.

Why don't I start with you?

*Places large bomb in Flex's head*

I sure do hope that the game gets online soon so I can open a can of :axemen: whoopin on a nearby inactive =D.

-Tarthen Blazerken

Tarthen

the server has hanged up. nothing more to say.
Hello? Server? *Listens to intervals of electric beeping and uses a :axemen: to destroy it and another :icon_idea: pops into my head. I then get a :heavycavalry: to eat the phone* =D

-Tarthen Blazerken

Tarthen

Ok then.

*Rides off into the sunset on a :lightcavalry: *

-Tarthen Blazerken

Faelderg

Ok almost 3 and 1/2 hours. I give up. Time to get some sleep. Good luck for the rest of you in getting on with the game.

Lukie

Does anybody know what will happen to attacks since the server went down? My assumption is that they will continue as if nothing happened, but I'm not really sure at this point.

Flex_HQ

Does anybody know what will happen to attacks since the server went down? My assumption is that they will continue as if nothing happened, but I'm not really sure at this point.
yes. you assume right.