Are the servers being worked on?

JDodger

I got in just to see I was redlining. After that I get the same messages as you guys; 1) Login bitte noch einmal durchführen.' and 2) Want to Join?. I don't dare to Join. Maybe that means I will start over :p

I also payed for Premium so I'm not very happy about this...:icon_evil:
Exactly what happened to me Roninja. I dare not join either in case it messed up my whole premium account/village thing.

matjacks

Woooo the world is back.. yay.. Diam.. my cloak didnt stay very long :(

miciba

village gone?

i logged into world 2 and it ask me if i wanna join world 2?
i had 2 village in world 2 with 6000 points!
i dun wanna restart juz like that!

Dejin

mates even on forum I couldn't find register, so in browser I wrote forum.tribalwars.net/register.php to register !
I am trying to login World 2 it says do you want to join?
Oh maan... C'omoon why re-start?

Well I opened a ticket
they just closed it without answering :)
I guess lots of people are writing to them but they could write notice right??

YES!!! WORLD 2 IS ON!

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatDaveGuy7

Oh my achin' head, what the hell happened? Did FTR finally finish researching "Nuclear warhead Level1"?

Roninja

Some preparation for World 3 must have f*(k3D things up.

A small notice at the start page saying what's going on wouldn't hurt...

Azrael265

I know its still asking me to join as well, and i'm not restarting a 20 000 point account. Please Admins tell us whats going on!?!?!?! I dare not rejoin cause if the admins do get things back up they may not beable to reverse me joining again.

Its back but i've lsot alot of resources that i started building with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roninja

Obviously the database has been messed up and parts of it has been restored. Bet someone or some people has some explaining to do ;-D

goyal

every thing seems fine now in W2 other then I jsut lost wood 53664 clay 72037 iron 29043 required fr researching farm lvl 28.. I clicked on the research when the server was down but surprisingly the research did not take place though the resources were decreased from the warehouse :((..I hope they do something

Caede

For all the "Wanna join?" users, dont be afraid and agree to join. You will logged in with your villages ok, no restarts what so ever

JDodger

every thing seems fine now in W2 other then I jsut lost wood 53664 clay 72037 iron 29043 required fr researching farm lvl 28.. I clicked on the research when the server was down but surprisingly the research did not take place though the resources were decreased from the warehouse :((..I hope they do something
Also happened to me. Hope they can honour the construction of the buildings. I would like them to post something when it is back up and running properly as I dare not do anything in World 2 unless it is okay again.

matjacks

Same here.. It took my resources but no buildings decided to build.. So i lost.. ermmm alot of resources.

Barsimmon

Yippee. About time, thank god I still have my nobleman. But now it turns out that you cant attack banned players:(

JDodger

It is not completely working as my village population is far from accurate. I still dare not do anything until it is definately okay again.

Roninja

It all looks as if the database has crashed.

I changed my password recently. During the last hour I couldn't log on anymore. I tested my old password and it worked.

My conclusion: Database (=All game data) recovered from an earlier point today. This might have some odd consequences in the game :p

A mail to all players in World 2 with some information what happened would be good. As a fact, I expect the TW-team to send such a letter.