Are the servers being worked on?

goyal

OMFG!!!!! It is not just the farm lvl 28 research resource that I have lost..I ordered a 6th nobleman to be educated ..But now there is no nobleman and also no resources in academy, lost another 5lakh resoruces... :(((((((((((((((

Dark Chaos

I've managed to get in!

Nevermind, all buildings and etc are going again. resourses not wasted.

DeletedUser7

This morning we had very serious database problems. Most errors should be fixed now.

If your population is wrong please click on your farm to recalc your population.

goyal

This morning we had very serious database problems. Most errors should be fixed now.

If your population is wrong please click on your farm to recalc your population.
We are having many other problems too...Like the resources lost for the nobles and upgrades that were ordered in that time ..I just lost around 0.65 million resources ..

joeblade

The last thing I did before the crash, was upgrading my farm. All those resources are lost and there is no farm in the building queue.

Dark Chaos

The last thing I did before the crash, was upgrading my farm. All those resources are lost and there is no farm in the building queue.
When you did the upgrade, the crash may have not occured but the problem was probably occuring.

joeblade

I think I did the upgrade 4 hours ago. A few minutes later, I couldnt log on to the server at all.

Dark Chaos

I think I did the upgrade 4 hours ago. A few minutes later, I couldnt log on to the server at all.
Yea, the problem may have still been minor at that time but still big enough to not record any changes.

Pitisor

I could not log in too, and after I did, I noticed I am at zero points and have lost my tribe

ruthieq

well, i got all my villagers and soldiers back - no sign of my iron mine upgrade tho o.0 :icon_sad:

fox2

well it seems to be back on but i lost all resources trying to upgrade academy to level 3 and it didnt upgrade .....will i get this back or will it upgrade soon?:icon_eek: :icon_cry: :icon_confused:

fox2

well i reported the problem and they have marked it as done but not replied?:icon_rolleyes:
if someone just posted on here to let us no the answers then everyone would stop pestering you so come on guys sort it out....

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but my W1 account is still online and it doesn't direct me to the homepage (that is offline right now) when I click on something.