Are Turtle the best tribe out there on W72?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No, not wrong; they did recruit 15.3M worth but dismissed/re-homed ~7M worth, making the total +8.3M.

green.png
neilw4Joined06th December 2014 - 18:065,341,767
red.png
xerianaLeft06th December 2014 - 16:061,956,667
red.png
*Viscides*Left05th December 2014 - 22:063,193,461
green.png
ShreddedJoined05th December 2014 - 22:064,650,414
green.png
Here TodayJoined05th December 2014 - 21:055,318,814
red.png
mcdastrupLeft05th December 2014 - 19:061,968,396

For the record, I wasn't dismissed. :p <---Xeriana

DeletedUser116033

"Are Turtle the best tribe out there on W72?"

No, no they are not.
:icon_wink:

Asylum Escapee

To be fair there isn't much competition. And it depends on your definition of the best.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Based on the most recent auto-updating maps, the Mayhem family has now outgrown the Turtle family in number of villages, but Turtle are ahead by 5.3 million points.

Mayhem Family: 134,378,616 points/14,300 villages
Turtle Family: 139,648,494 points/14,198 villages

I'm sure some will say that Mayhem are simply barb nobling and that's why they have more villages. We can't really say too much when all the tribes have barb nobled. What this highlights is Turtle's inactivity. Cruel and Mayhem have been nobling way more than Turtle. Are Turtle simply sitting on tons of packets, waiting for the right time to strike, or are accounts simply sitting inactive?

Lately Turtle has mostly been nobling in safe territory and their fronts haven't been pushed forward too much. After opping Farmercy, Mayhem have also re-taken dominance of K53.

So what do you guys think about this? Do you see Mayhem nobling the rest of K53 and reaching K43 in the next few months? Will nggdavid be able to hold the lines in K52? Will Turtle become more active or is this the fall of the Ninja Turtles?

Asylum Escapee

Either that or you are going to do a huge merge of the top 30 and leave everyone else to be nobled. That actually sounds more likely.

DeletedUser

Either that or you are going to do a huge merge of the top 30 and leave everyone else to be nobled. That actually sounds more likely.

You are quite the fisherman, what's the catch of the day? Must pain you to admit you have no clue! :icon_razz:

Asylum Escapee

You are quite the fisherman, what's the catch of the day? Must pain you to admit you have no clue! :icon_razz:

seriously, I want to know your alternate plan, considering that only 30 players can win the world.

DeletedUser

Well i was told by a player that the top 30 merge of the best turtle and cruel players is one they are highly considering. And i don't doubt that you guys will do it.

DeletedUser

By that time Cruel will have about 20-25 of the largest players. So its Turtle leadership jumps ship with a few and leave the rest to be eaten or they actually fight and by that time cruel will be much much larger leaving turtle engulfed inside. We may not know the catch of the day but with the use of sonar (common sense) it isn't to hard to see what lies below.

Asylum Escapee

Don't forget they need room to invite some mayhem members, if they get the opportunity

DeletedUser

They already offered. We declined. Shows what you all "know" lmao

DeletedUser

Oh look, former Skype runners talking about who would make a cut in a tribe :lol: You keep taking shots in the dark and even blind fools like you may eventually hit something.

Maybe

DeletedUser

Someone is punching the air.

But honestly if there was a top 30 merge it would be done very quietly and anyone outside that margin i doubt would even know about it until it is done.