Are Turtle the best tribe out there on W72?

DeletedUser

Oh look, former Skype runners talking about who would make a cut in a tribe :lol: You keep taking shots in the dark and even blind fools like you may eventually hit something.

Maybe

Former skype runners? It seems Harry was one of the few that stayed around and fought turtle against the odds instead of joining for an easier win.

Maybe if you keep taking shots in the dark even a blind fool like you may hit something right eventually...

velibor

I wouldn't bed my life on it...hell I wouldn't bet 5 bucks on it.

DeletedUser

Former skype runners? It seems Harry was one of the few that stayed around and fought turtle against the odds instead of joining for an easier win.

Maybe if you keep taking shots in the dark even a blind fool like you may hit something right eventually...

Joining what? He was never nor would have ever been asked to join us. Again where is his account? That's right internalled so no, I don't see him "fighting the fight" even if he did run to a different account.

Like I said just another runner. I do like how you all have conveniently already written off Mayhem as chow seeing as you keep discussing the world politics as "Turtle + Cruel merging for a world end". Thanks for conceding the world to us, better luck next world.

DeletedUser

I didn't run i had exams and couldn't play for a month. So instead of keeping the account sat i decided it was best to be internaled. Now i have some great co-player and we are doing really well together. I'm sure you can work out my account name someday.

Also my tribe K.o.W was offered to join Cold which mergred into turtle. So in a way i was offered. Just not directly. Really not much we can do if a top 30 merge happens. Then again not much the leftover people can do about it either.

The only turtle member near me i'm PA with :) So we won't be attacking each other for now.

Call me a runner all you want, i'm running in the fight and taking war caps. Even if these caps are easy.

Asylum Escapee

Turtle and mayhem just have too many players. They could lose 70% of their players right now and they'd just barely be ale to fit all the active players into one winning tribe. A mass merge is inevitable.

Also, regardless of what anyone says, turtle/cruel will be recruiting some from mayhem if they win.

Unless this is one of those 70% dominance worlds. I forget. Perhaps then we will se a somewhat half-decent world win, hell, we could even see a turtle-cruel fight at the end, slim as that possibility seems.

DeletedUser88502

Back on topic.

Yes Turtle are da greatest tribe w72 has seen ;)