Are you a noobie? want to get better? Click here!

DeletedUser

sch19673.jpg
Introduction:
edit: Currently go for w91

The game tribal wars has progressed massively from a simple game of click - and attack into a massive online world of strategy and psychological war. Many great players and tribes have evolved the game into a ruthless world of survival. The level of skill required to compete has immensely grown and with every new world, the bar gets raised higher and higher.

The game now revolves around the use of multi - player accounts, complicated scripts and devious tactics. It is now dominated by premade tribes, all competing for the number one spot for victory. Every second, millions of players compete in farming and growing.

But what about the new players who have stumbled upon the game and have (like many of us) tasted the addictive power of the game? How will they get better? Who will teach them?

Everybody gets the same opportunity for success. Everyone receives the same options, choices and time. Everyone has equal access to the many guides and scripts available in the forum. The point is that, why is it that people like Nauz, matt and many more are able to consistently reach top ranks in every try?

Purpose:
Hence i decided to try a little experiment. I wish to make a pre-made tribe composed of new players that wish to enhance their skill in game. It will be constructed as a non-competitive tribe that aims to enhance the individual and group skills of the members. This does not mean that the tribe will not be aiming for rank 1, it simply means that the priority of the tribe is to educate and develop players rather than global domination. However. After successfully teaching a few individuals, Scholar might TEST it's results by playing in a future world of choice competitively.

About me:
I am a humble player that wants to enjoy the game, just like everyone else. I have played tribal wars for quite a while and has taken part in many successful tribes led by great leaders.

I am not the best leader,player,duke, etc.

I am open to new ideas, comments and would love to indulge in intellectual conversations.

About the tribe:
As stated the tribe is a personal experiment to see if players are willing to learn and succeed.
The premade will not be officially made until there are sufficient willing members. If there are zero to no replies then the thread will simply be locked and forgotten.

Details:
Tribal Name: Scholars (might change)
CoA: Edu
World: 69 (might use 68 to pre-test it. be a trial world to get a good feel out of it)
Trial Test :
1- World68 on going with members already. Different name - Successfull. held against top premade tribes with in game recruits, many members first time.

What's in it for me?
1. Members will be assured that they will be given good access, updates and lessons on the basic TW skills.
2. Tribal weekly practice sessions, topics where in members are required to participate.
-This involves a weekly "practice" e.g. sniping. An example would be for the council to send scout millisecond . scout trains for members to practice the skill of "sniping"
3. A group skype chat that is open to members. I will try to ask great players to come in and help members by answering questions about tactics and strategy every once in a while.
4. It will be a place of development. Attitude is a demand and will be considered as a skill. Members are advocated to practice well mannered communication.
5. FUN. The objective of the game is to have fun.

I want in! Where do I sign?
1. to make sure that the tribe is focused on learning, members must be selected accordingly. I want members who are committed and active. Skill is not a requirement. Activity is the deciding factor among other things.
2. Activity (online time) is highly required. Depending on the responses, players might be organized into co-playing accounts. In order to be better at something, one must devote time and effort.
3. Skype. Players must make/have skype.
4. No PP Farming.

Memberlist:
Post below if you wish to participate in this experiment.

PM me here for additional inquiries

Any remark, comment and suggestions on how to further develop this experiment is highly appreciated. Feel free to leave comments

Thank you.

Adding Memberlist soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you planning on accepting any additional members to help teach?

DeletedUser

Are you planning on accepting any additional members to help teach?
Of course, it would be lovely to have many teachers. I'm not the best player myself so it's always good to learn from better players (like you)

DeletedUser

One can always learn. I still suck at farming efficiently, for example.

DeletedUser

then well find guides. players who are amazing at farming. etc, maybe good start up players.

DeletedUser1082

too bad to be taught? That's quite an achievement, might put it on my resume

DeletedUser

lol. yes you all can join tho I'm sure you all are better than me lol :p

DeletedUser1082

I won't be joining, but my advice to you would be to make sure you have a few top quality players willing to help out the newbies, atm it just looks like it's you, and I don't know anything about you but it looks like you're hoping to be taught yourself, so maybe you'll need some additional teachers.

DeletedUser

Me? Im just playing the being humble game. Yeah Im tryng to pool in as many top quality players too but at the same time i need to stress that it is a non-competitive tribe at the start.

I planned on mailing top quality players sometime this weekend to start the tribe with me just to lure members into joining. Might ask them to stick around to start up if they are tied down to many other worlds.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I won't be able to join the tribe itself, but if you feel like tossing me in the tribe's skype chat I am more than happy to help teach members that way.