Are you Hung?!

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is this between two smaller tribes to the almight FSU the smaller guys who fight as a team are 25-2...... hmmmmmm I think PIOINT WHORE comes to mind, and anyone who has an alliance with this tribe should really look at who they align themselves with......

DeletedUser

Well this is worth a laugh and really shows up some rim mentality. One tribe breaks a nap and does not have the grace to abide by an agreed 7 day period. Then goes on a recruiting drive and takes anyone who will quickly jump ship. The other admits to taking in refugees.

Wow way to go guys.

Actually I missed reading the last post before me and now wonder if it is a case of fsu getting a new ally and allowing some weaker players (or point whores) to go and their neighbours are now getting worried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm confused, which tribe are you talking about? Who did what? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:eek:hhh cool map:icon_cool:

i like the content of the hole decloration thing going on and

good luck to me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Se that is the difference of what everyone wants to call a refugee.... The particular KBS member was being recruited for a week, prior to any attacks..... right before he joined he got attacks sent to one villa.... no one in KBS supported that villa as it was up to him to defend, and he did just that as killed off the attacks of a much larger player..... The FSU ran their mouth off about how bad they would beat us and wipe us off the world map.... and if you look at the stats it just hasnt happened.... Thats all... mmmmm 9 - 0 and 10 members leave the tribe...... seems to me like alot of hot air by their leadership.....

DeletedUser

Oh dear... Here we go...
It is not a whole continent away if we dominate the south of K74 and those nobles are in the middle of K74.
K84 - F.S.U.

Before - 13 Villages with 42,000 points.

After - 0 Villages with 0,000 points.
Looks like K84 not the "middle of K74" to me. Your words, not mine.

They are fighting to the west against a tribe who is also smaller, we were attacking from the south.
Crisis are not fighting F.S.U. as they have an NAP which was canceled 1-2 days ago.
Still, both of these were much more pressing matters than long range stacking a few isolated players from attacks by you.
Support would have been going north to stack the Crisis border. They are a major short-term threat to their existence, you aren't

Slagging and critizing me is not the best way to gain respect for yourself.
At no point have I "slagged you off" please reconsider this statement, and stop being immature.
The criticism was not directed at you, merely the way you have chosen to go about your business, posting a text wall that could have been an interesting Pnp and turning it into a slab of flame attempts and slandery.

Dodgely edited reports? I would not post lies on a PnP because the consequences of posting a lie can be very humiliating. Someone such as yourself should know that.
The second half of the reports dont look anything like the first half and there are colour differences around some of the numbers.
Im not accusing you of anything, they just look; for want of a better word; dodgey...
Make of that what you will...
Why should I know that? Are you saying that I have made myself look dishonest in the past posting edited reports? I think not... If that is not the case then ignore this statement.

Those reports were all within a week, and reports continue to come every day.
I have no reason to not believe you on this matter...
But considering my earlier statement about the... dodgey... looking nature of some of the reports you can see why this could become an issue...

You have no proof that they were isolated or empty. We took them by clearing those villages. Also, it was not 14. It was 16.
At no point did I say they were empty, please check before you accuse me of things...
They are isolated by your own admission. Lets not be frivolous.
Either way, 13/16 is a substantial amount of them to consider the group isolated. I haven't checked where the other 2 were, most likely it seems they wont be too far from the K74/84 border.

Please do not come to conclusions in an attempt to flame me with your inflated ego when you have no proof apart from what you want to believe.
I have come to no conclusions other than to point out some inaccuracies in your own statements.
At no point have I flamed you other than to try and guide you to writing better PnP so that you dont have to result to petty insults, such as in this example.
I have no proof as I have not tried to prove anything, think before you write.

@Han-Fei Tzu: Great map, though when I make them I normally expand the coloured tribe layers by a few more pixels. Great stuff though, please make more :)

@capacitor: I dont believe that what I said was at all "b*tchy". I merely pointed out the absurdity of some of the claims the guy was making and told him to make the text wall seem less of a rant wall... nothing but good advice I'm afraid...

DeletedUser

Just quoting the below post so that you can't edit / delete it before I get a chance to point out your idiocy when I get access to a computer (about 20 hours I'm guessing.)

Sambabes; leave this one for me :icon_razz:

Oh dear... Here we go...

Looks like K84 not the "middle of K74" to me. Your words, not mine.

Still, both of these were much more pressing matters than long range stacking a few isolated players from attacks by you.
Support would have been going north to stack the Crisis border. They are a major short-term threat to their existence, you aren't

At no point have I "slagged you off" please reconsider this statement, and stop being immature.
The criticism was not directed at you, merely the way you have chosen to go about your business, posting a text wall that could have been an interesting Pnp and turning it into a slab of flame attempts and slandery.

The second half of the reports dont look anything like the first half and there are colour differences around some of the numbers.
Im not accusing you of anything, they just look; for want of a better word; dodgey...
Make of that what you will...
Why should I know that? Are you saying that I have made myself look dishonest in the past posting edited reports? I think not... If that is not the case then ignore this statement.

I have no reason to not believe you on this matter...
But considering my earlier statement about the... dodgey... looking nature of some of the reports you can see why this could become an issue...

At no point did I say they were empty, please check before you accuse me of things...
They are isolated by your own admission. Lets not be frivolous.
Either way, 13/16 is a substantial amount of them to consider the group isolated. I haven't checked where the other 2 were, most likely it seems they wont be too far from the K74/84 border.

I have come to no conclusions other than to point out some inaccuracies in your own statements.
At no point have I flamed you other than to try and guide you to writing better PnP so that you dont have to result to petty insults, such as in this example.
I have no proof as I have not tried to prove anything, think before you write.

@Han-Fei Tzu: Great map, though when I make them I normally expand the coloured tribe layers by a few more pixels. Great stuff though, please make more :)

@capacitor: I dont believe that what I said was at all "b*tchy". I merely pointed out the absurdity of some of the claims the guy was making and told him to make the text wall seem less of a rant wall... nothing but good advice I'm afraid...

DeletedUser

Finally got around to checking this out and while the war doesn't really interest me at all, the declaration was very nicely written. So if you don't survive a life of TW's you could consider life as a writer. I very much enjoyed the long texty declaration.

Good luck

DeletedUser18543

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KBS~ Hung?!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.S.U.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 15
Difference: 4

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 48,302
Side 2: 37,324
Difference: 10,978

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,421
Side 2: 12,973
Difference: 8,552

image.php

DeletedUser

Poor Vallom. He lost a few villages as you can see, but I dislike how TWStats does not post the full picture.

DeletedUser

Apologies for not responding sooner.

[...Long post...]

Right, let's go through this bit by bit. Each new paragraph is a response to each of your quotes. I couldn't be bothered doing a massive quote wall, unfortunately.

He said they had 13 villages in K84 before, and 0 afterwards. He never said that they were all taken over by ennoblements. In fact, the majority were recruited. So, basically, you assumed without looking at TWstats, and made an ass out of yourself (you know what they say about making assumptions!)

What you fail to realise is - they had a NAP with Crisis. So "support going to stack the Crisis border" is a non issue, it didn't happen. Unless you can provide proof to the contrary, I would advise you shut up and don't make even more assumptions (look what happened the last time). Simple fact is; F.S.U. are unorganised. They didn't do any stacking against anyone. That can be seen via spy information from their forums. I await your proof to the contrary.

If you call his PnP an attempt at flaming and slandery, then ha. You really need to look at what flaming actually is. His post was in no way flaming them. He provided a storyline, added in some reports and gave his opinion on the matter. That's called Propaganda. Deal with it.

Have a guess why they look different. No? Still can't think of it? Going to make another assumption and assume they are faked? Well, guess you just made an ass out of yourself again. Have a look in your reports folder; you'll note the second lot of reports he posted look like that. Why? They were forwarded. You'll notice the first set of reports he then posted look different. Why? They are got from a report convertor. Why do some of the troop counts have white boxes around them? Because they were highlighted when screenshotted. Oh look, another assumption gone wrong.

(Skipped one paragraph as its answered in the above)

They are not isolated by his own admission. They are isolated by your assumption. There's a difference. What has your entire post been constructed on? Assumptions. What have been continously wrong? Your assumptions. Therefore, the rest of your response to the paragraph of iCorrect.'s you quoted is null.

You didn't point out any inaccuracies in his posts. You simply made assumption after assumption after assumption and were continously wrong. No-where, not once, did you point out any inaccuracies. You tried to guide him in how to do better on PnP? You? The very guy who has made the extremely beginner mistake of basing an entire post (and counter argument) on assumptions, leaving himself extremely vulnerable to having his post torn to bits? Ha. Haha. That's laughable (see, I did the "Haha" just to show how laughable it is).

Next time, how about you think before you post, uhmkay pumpkin?

DeletedUser

Wow you really are incompetent aren't you...

I couldn't be bothered doing a massive quote wall, unfortunately.
Shame.. your post may have had some semblance of sense to it rather than the muddled wall of ignorance you gave us...

He said they had 13 villages in K84 before, and 0 afterwards. He never said that they were all taken over by ennoblements. In fact, the majority were recruited.
So let get this straight... your boasting about recruiting players from a K...?
wow.... you must surely be a tribe we must all fear!! 0.0

[spoil]
1FAIL.jpg
[/spoil]
So, basically, you assumed without looking at TWstats, and made an ass out of yourself (you know what they say about making assumptions!)
Pathetic flame attempt, it was iCorrect that attempted to manipulate the fact in a way that tried (and failed) to make his claims seem in any way impressive... FAIL... AGAIN

What you fail to realise is - they had a NAP with Crisis. So "support going to stack the Crisis border" is a non issue, it didn't happen.
What you FAIL to realise is that there was a real threat of invasion from Crisis, NAP or not... support did move northwards. Your claiming of a NAP proves nothing. There was cross recruiting and a cold war going on in the form of spies etc. So stop trying to claim you know everything when you are actually clueless of any real goings on while your stuck out further into the rim. FAIL - AGAIN OMG... you are very frustrating

I would advise you shut up and don't make even more assumptions (look what happened the last time).
I would advise you turn down your ego and realise when you are making the same useless flame attempts over and over again. Because as with last time... you are wrong... and making yourself look stupid now.

Simple fact is; F.S.U. are unorganised. They didn't do any stacking against anyone. That can be seen via spy information from their forums. I await your proof to the contrary.
Is this de ja vu or do you keep talking the same cr*p? Support was north, you dont matter, crisis does/did. Stop trying to make the same point that has already been proven wrong. FAIL

If you call his PnP an attempt at flaming and slandery, then ha. You really need to look at what flaming actually is. His post was in no way flaming them. He provided a storyline, added in some reports and gave his opinion on the matter. That's called Propaganda. Deal with it.
The third pathetic flame attempt..
If you are flaming is a type of propaganda - are you completely useless?
He provided a manipulated and mostly factually incorrect story. Stories generally are fictitious by nature...

Have a guess why they look different. No? Still can't think of it? Going to make another assumption and assume they are faked? Well, guess you just made an ass out of yourself again. Have a look in your reports folder; you'll note the second lot of reports he posted look like that. Why? They were forwarded. You'll notice the first set of reports he then posted look different. Why? They are got from a report convertor. Why do some of the troop counts have white boxes around them? Because they were highlighted when screenshotted. Oh look, another assumption gone wrong.
LOL Im sorry your really quite entertaining now.
I have not made any assumptions (fourth flame attempt on your part relating to that subject - and its wrong again)
I merely pointed out the (and I quote once again) SUSPICIOUS (<<<< READ!!!) nature of the second half of the reports.
I have not ever said I think they are forged - learn to read + understand for gods sake...
Highlighting something will not produce that result, stop being an idiot.

They are not isolated by his own admission. They are isolated by your assumption. There's a difference. What has your entire post been constructed on? Assumptions. What have been continously wrong? Your assumptions. Therefore, the rest of your response to the paragraph of iCorrect.'s you quoted is null.

You didn't point out any inaccuracies in his posts. You simply made assumption after assumption after assumption and were continously wrong. No-where, not once, did you point out any inaccuracies. You tried to guide him in how to do better on PnP? You? The very guy who has made the extremely beginner mistake of basing an entire post (and counter argument) on assumptions, leaving himself extremely vulnerable to having his post torn to bits? Ha. Haha. That's laughable (see, I did the "Haha" just to show how laughable it is).
Sing a different tune - I'm fed up of proving the same pathetic flame attempt wrong repeatedly.
I pointed out several inaccuracies in his report. The fact that you chose to ignore them does not say anything about me but instead only highlights your incompetence... again...

You keep saying I'm making assumptions over and over again, yet have failed to prove anything that proves me wrong.
For the love of god stop posting this repetitive crap trying to flame as quite simply saying the same thing over and over again does not prove anything except you dont have anything else to put up a real argument against.

Next time, how about you think before you post, uhmkay pumpkin?
I wont be posting in response to your next wall of talking about assumptions in this thread again until you can write something worth the effort and time reading...
Ignorance is not an excuse...

DeletedUser

*Le sigh*

Again, I'll respond in order. Each paragraph will be in response to each one of your responses to the quoted parts. Now, you may say it makes my post seem senseless and ignorant, but then again, when I post, I intend it for those who are literate and can use their common sense, so when I say it's responding to a certain paragraph, that tends to be what it means. Perhaps that's a little difficult for you to understand, who knows.

(Just so you aren't confused just yet...this paragraph is now responding to your response to the second quote.) Who said they were boasting about recruiting? I don't see it. Honestly, I don't. I see them pointing out that they're beating F.S.U in the conquer stats..that's really it. No-where did they boast about recruiting. So, let's get this straight - you make an assumption that all ennoblements were the cause of K84 falling to Hung?!. You then get called up on this, are seen to be wrong, refuse to accept it and then attempt to mock Hung?! for recruiting...and then to top it all off, you post a fail pic? Priceless.

iCorrect. didn't attempt to manipulate them. He said F.S.U had 13 villages there before, and 0 afterwards. He gave the bare facts. You chose to interpret that as if they were ennoblements, that's your perogative. Again, you base an argument on assumptions, are caught out, don't admit you're wrong and...wait for it...use the oh-so-impressive "fail" comeback...again.

Proof of support moving northwards? None? Not to be seen? Nada? Not present? There is none. You're basing your argument off of assumptions and quite frankly, they've been well and truly seen through. I'm clueless? Ha. That's hilarious. So, let's look at this again...you make another assumption..provide no proof...and then again use the amazing fail comeback which just totally strengthens your argument.

I'm wrong? Prove it. I've seen you post no proof of any of your claims - yet for me, I have reports and TWStats, and well I'm sure I can get Crisis (who I knew a lot about by the way, as their leaders know me) to back up my theory on the NAP too. Yet it is me who is looking stupid, of course.

Support was north? Yes, because we should just totally accept your word. You've been caught out on all your assumptions and you can't even provide facts to back them up...so you resort to the childish "fail" argument, yet again.

How did he provide a manipulated form? The first post of his was clearly a story and his interpretation of events. The second post was just pure stats, open to be interpreted in any way one wishes. You chose to interpret it a certain way and were caught out, so of course it's his fault, right? Pfft. Factually incorrect? He provided TWStats, reports, and rankings from in game. You've provided....your opinion. Yeah, his is the more factually incorrect.

Aww, resorting to insults? Wait...isn't that what you condemned iCorrect. for earlier? Hypocrisy, thy name. You clearly have made assumptions, that's been seen, and it's clear to see..well...to everyone but you. You don't need to say something to imply it. But of course, I am the idiot. Of course of course.

Proving the same "pathetic flame attempt" wrong? Please, oh masterful poster, what proof have you posted? I've looked through your entire post..and I see no TWstats..I see no reports..I see no mails..I see no skype logs..I see no in game rankings. I see no proof. What I do see, however, is you trying to put across what you say as fact. However, there is a difference.

Not responding? Oh well. I guess I'll give you the same courtesy. 'Twas nice showing just how poor of a poster you are though.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser18543

Im an idiot

Now see what you are doing? you are starting to make stupid comments, trying to flame someone I consider a friend on this game and irritating me. none are good if you plan on posting on these forums more.

Ok first things first. You obviously did/do not think about what you write before you type so this is gonna be pretty easy. (Ill only comment on the stuff I know about)

"Shame.. your post may have had some semblance of sense to it rather than the muddled wall of ignorance you gave us..."

Ignorance- the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

So now that you and every other idiot knows what the definition of ignorance is let me be the first to say that whether he used a quote wall or did what he typed would be exactly the same. it would not have changed. so therefore whether his post is has "lack of knowledge" or not it wouldnt have mattered because yet again (I think I have to say this many times to someone like you) his post would still be the same. It wouldnt changed just because he quoted what you said and did it that way.

"So let get this straight... your boasting about recruiting players from a K...?
wow.... you must surely be a tribe we must all fear!! 0.0"

All he said is that the majority of the people were recruited never did he boast about it. I dont think you understand what boasting is so let me pull out dictionary.com again

boast- to speak with exaggeration and excessive pride, esp. about oneself.

Now call me crazy but what he said does not look like boasting. someone care to point it out?

What you FAIL to realise is that there was a real threat of invasion from Crisis, NAP or not... support did move northwards. Your claiming of a NAP proves nothing. There was cross recruiting and a cold war going on in the form of spies etc. So stop trying to claim you know everything when you are actually clueless of any real goings on while your stuck out further into the rim. FAIL - AGAIN OMG... you are very frustrating"

(yet again the word Fail. very frustrating. Im guessing you are one of those nerds that likes to use that word to either make themselves feel more powerful or just to get attention...idk)

Now lets look at this bs post you made.

Provide proof of cross recruiting, this "cold war going on in the form of spies etc." because whats funny is that I was in crisis and not once was expanding south posted in the public forums. We had been preparing for insane for 1-3wks so in your own words. FAIL - AGAIN OMG... you are very frustrating

"I would advise you turn down your ego and realise when you are making the same useless flame attempts over and over again. Because as with last time... you are wrong... and making yourself look stupid now."

Ill go ahead and quote that back at you cause thats all that needs to be said to you

"I would advise you turn down your ego and realise when you are making the same useless flame attempts over and over again. Because as with last time... you are wrong... and making yourself look stupid now."

"Is this de ja vu or do you keep talking the same cr*p? Support was north, you dont matter, crisis does/did. Stop trying to make the same point that has already been proven wrong. FAIL"

Fail word again -_-'

Stop trying to use Crisis as an escape route. Its getting old:icon_wink:

Now in the words of my friend Notoriety

"Next time, how about you think before you post, uhmkay pumpkin?"

O and I wouldnt advise trying to flame me because it wont turn out good for you or your reputation. If I were you I would just read what I said accept them as the facts they are and move on.

DeletedUser

lol The ignorance of some people unable to see the truth is simply remarkable...
One again you (especially and most amazing Lil D - a player I used to have some respect for... - you have failed to make a single proper and useful comment based on fact, something that appears to be seriously lacking at the moment around here. And Failed again to properly disprove anything I said in the original arguments....

Heres a nice fact for you though, in a week you've only taken 1 village...
[Spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hung?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 23,378
Side 2: 2,565
Difference: 20,813

image.php
[/Spoil]

I guess you haven't had time to recruit and then make a pointless flame thread about these village takers yet them...

DeletedUser

Your opinion is off-topic and irrelevant to this thread. Why can't people like you just comment on the declaration instead of challenge it? But the inability to listen or believe anything beyond what you want to believe is stopping you.

@ Your post. Vallom, has been practicaly nuked. We supported and stacked him, but they burnt a lot of nukes to take his villages, and you know what it seems to be working. Again they dismiss those before we noble them, and you know nothing of what is going on internally.

Seriously, people like you are giving a worser quality to the PnP forums. People are becoming scared to post things because people just like you will jump on their case with accusations flying all over the place and making it sound almost as if you are insulting the accuser.

PnP is for entertainment purposes. If you and others like you can't see that then why do you post here?

DeletedUser18543

lol The ignorance of some people unable to see the truth is simply remarkable...
One again you (especially and most amazing Lil D - a player I used to have some respect for... - you have failed to make a single proper and useful comment based on fact, something that appears to be seriously lacking at the moment around here. And Failed again to properly disprove anything I said in the original arguments....

Heres a nice fact for you though, in a week you've only taken 1 village...
[Spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hung?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 23,378
Side 2: 2,565
Difference: 20,813

image.php
[/Spoil]

I guess you haven't had time to recruit and then make a pointless flame thread about these village takers yet them...

"you have failed to make a single proper and useful comment based on fact" such a hypocrit arent we? ;)

and ina week FSU has taken 6 which they should have taken alot more from a tribe so much smaller (nothing against FSU I still <3 yall even though you are rimming a friend :'( )

"And Failed again to properly disprove anything I said in the original arguments...."
lol I see you just read and remember what you want to huh? besides I wasnt really trying to disprove anything. more to help you understand what you were typing :p

"especially and most amazing Lil D - a player I used to have some respect for"

:icon_redface: I get some I lose some :(

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"you have failed to make a single proper and useful comment based on fact" such a hypocrit arent we? ;)

and ina week FSU has taken 6 which they should have taken alot more from a tribe so much smaller (nothing against FSU I still <3 yall even though you are rimming a friend :'( )

"And Failed again to properly disprove anything I said in the original arguments...."
lol I see you just read and remember what you want to huh? besides I wasnt really trying to disprove anything. more to help you understand what you were typing :p

"especially and most amazing Lil D - a player I used to have some respect for"

:icon_redface: I get some I lose some :(

Confusing logic is confusing?

DeletedUser

It is just me or are the post really really long, can some1 shorten it down to a quick description please?