Are you MAD?

DeletedUser

Proof? You're the only one to have flamed so far :icon_surprised:.

MK made explicit remarks about me before i countered him... read back.

Why don't you respond to what Shadow, I, MichielK, and adam said about the topic then?

Cos as i said above, theres no point discussing stuff with people round who r more intent discussing the poster than the subject. Sure, theyve made a few points on the subject but why bother discussing when all thats gonna happen is more flaming...

Lets just forget about this thread.... Can a mod please delete this thread.

DeletedUser

MK made explicit remarks about me before i countered him... read back.

I did. Was he wrong? Was it invalid? Or is it true that he'll take his own beliefs over yours considering your removed state from the action itself? After all, wasn't it SF and co. who said the same about me? Was it a personal attack, considering that he didn't attack you personally but stated a fact that related to his beliefs on the subject matter that you were discussing, and the assumptions you made?

The answer to 1,2, and 5 are no. The answers to 3 and 4 are yes. That's my opinion, anyways.

Also, you called me condescending, which is a personal attack by your standards most definitely. Where was my attack on you, I wonder?

Cos as i said above, theres no point discussing stuff with people round who r more intent discussing the poster than the subject. Sure, theyve made a few points on the subject but why bother discussing when all thats gonna happen is more flaming...

Lets just forget about this thread.... Can a mod please delete this thread.

I still see no reason to delete. I'm waiting to discuss the points. If you'd like to make it all about your victim appeal, so be it, but I'm still ready to hear your response to the points being made; the same ones you seem content to ignore in your attempt to cry foul.

Last edited by a moderator:

gn0me

/facepalm

please leave creating a MAD thread up to MAD members whose assumptions about what they are doing will presumably be a little more accurate...

DeletedUser

/facepalm

please leave creating a MAD thread up to MAD members whose assumptions about what they are doing will presumably be a little more accurate...

Amen! When MAD wants to publicly say something they will, that was the jist of what we were saying. No point in rampant speculation right now.

DeletedUser78416

Ende,

You get hammered with 90% of all your posts. The simple solution: stop making useless posts/starting threads that contain neither any humor or facts.

:lol:

MichielK

Totally agree... can a mod please totally delete this thread cos its turned into a typical flaming thanks to C2.

You called me a douche, called me deaf (I'm sure "blind" is the word you were looking for), and called me cheap. If you're so bothered by flaming, maybe you should stop doing it.

Also, you've asked for a thread deletion 3 times in your last 2 posts. I'm sure the mods read just fine, and don't need you constantly repeating the same thing or adding underlines for emphasis. If they don't immediately follow your every request, just keep in mind that they don't work for you, and that there's no rule stating that every thread where people disagree with you needs to go on the scrapheap.

As I said in my first post, why not simply wait until any of the parties involved actually make an announcement?

DeletedUser

MickielK said:
As I said in my first post, why not simply wait until any of the parties involved actually make an announcement?

MK,

Could you please announce it for them. I can't handle the suspence. My guess is that there going to declare on the whole world. Maybe even World 17 & 18 as well. Could be exciting interworld nobling.

DeletedUser

MK,

Could you please announce it for them. I can't handle the suspence. My guess is that there going to declare on the whole world. Maybe even World 17 & 18 as well. Could be exciting interworld nobling.

I believe you still have two weeks' worth of statistics updating to do on the c2 vs. SF thread.

Perhaps they'll declare on both Plight and c2? Why? Because they can. While they're at it, they'll ally *MK* and SF and SF will also declare on Plight who will declare on BANG!/MAD, and we'll end up with a veritable free-for-all.

I can hope, can't I?

DeletedUser

I believe you still have two weeks' worth of statistics updating to do on the c2 vs. SF thread.

Perhaps they'll declare on both Plight and c2? Why? Because they can. While they're at it, they'll ally *MK* and SF and SF will also declare on Plight who will declare on BANG!/MAD, and we'll end up with a veritable free-for-all.

I can hope, can't I?

I think you are on to something. Lets arrange it like you said.

Damn Stats should of made it monthly to make it easier on myself. I guess Ill get on to that today or tomorrow.

MichielK

MK,

Very well. I hereby formally announce that MAD will make an announcement when they feel like it.

There you go. You can pay my fee at your earliest convenience; I accept cash, card and cake.

DeletedUser

MK I'll pay with cake.

Ahmadinejad_cake_face.jpg

DeletedUser

I can hope, can't I?

A free for all would be awesome man :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 40
Difference: 30