Are You Not Entertained?

DeletedUser117865

You say they held a larger than life attitude, I say they were respected for the way they conducted themselves.

It's not selective reading, you just don't deserve the same respect as leaders like Foc/Hybrid/Googly, you're no where near the caliber.

As I mentioned, we're trying really hard to overcome many obstacles, I'm fighting back in game, I'm sorry it's not enough for you.

1. Unfortunately, the attitude turned a lot of people against them as they declined what could have been a worthwhile endgame relationship. Since, Regime can do it all alone. Also I did not say anything, I was explaining the DVBBS quote.

2. I in no way will ever compare myself to Foc or Hybrid, they are above anything I feel anyone else could achieve as far as respect and leadership goes.

However, do not call out us for belittling or whatever, and then attempt to justify it for yourselves. Take responsibility. Your shit stinks just like the rest of ours.

;)

3. And I already said I appreciate it and I look forward to your fight in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

Once Again,

The Regime Agenda is pushed and posted.

How long ago was the Gents war? When 4 members were in talks with Regime for a "If Gents win the World" Scenario?

Before I took over.
Before Ruffs turned into Dest.
Before we are where we are now.

I know its hard, to give anyone else credit but yourselves...
It is unfortunate and will lead to the downfall.

Open your eyes. We have accomplished plenty alone and I have already said thanks for the help and good work the Old Regime has given to us.

These petty attempts to save the already faltering reputation of a once great tribe (With Foc and Hybrid) is feeble.

Next time, accept the Alliance OR the Shared Noble Planner if you want relations with the tribe you "Saved"

Cause I have done nothing apparently

:)
Bye now Jimmy.

Should have probably finished my thoughts but assumed you would be smart enough to read between the lines and understand what I was saying. I guess not. I was not saying you guys owe Regime anything, was not saying you guys are wrong for what you did. You guys are trying to win the game just like Regime was. What I was saying, you guys are making a fool of yourself on the forums with how you guys are acting and treating Regime after the efforts put into this world working together.

If you want to post stats, go ahead post stats. If you want to place a challenge forward for an attempt to get a better war out of us go for it. To smash the players and leadership within Regime for not fighting a war like you expected shows poor character though. Specially considering, the results may not be what you are expecting but when we lose 3 dukes due to real life and we are now suddenly fighting against two tribes who has a well planned attack going against a tribe who is changing up leadership the results are not going to be good no matter how good your tribe is.

Ether way this is my last post due to me no longer playing the Zordos account/this world.

Goodluck to both sides. One thing I love about this game is the friendships I built within the tribes lead by googly, Foc, and Hybrid and I will always join any tribe they lead.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser117865

everyone in Dest. suddenly forgets they would not be here if it was not for diplomatic relationships with Regime.

Don't forget where you came from Dest.

~ Jimmy

Sorry, no need to insult my intelligence, I should have seen through the whole "Dest wouldn't be here without Regime" deal and saw that you were just saying... something else. About how we post stats? Not sure. I'll make sure we don't post any stats or anything that is against Regime, as it seems they are all but falling from the posts here.

And I will repeat 1 last time that DVBBS is posting to wake up current Regime, not to bash players and leadership within, but to inspire some fight.. Also, stats and analysis. Which is facts and then his opinion on the matter. The rest was brought in from outside or later.

The post was of an update of the ops, the initial insults Dest would need sitters and now it seems Regime is inactive, and the analysis of the war thus far... In order to open up some eyes and inspire some activity.

Not to mention it stems from the way Regime carried themselves to be an unstoppable force that defeated Gents, Bugz, and anyone else is not worth an alliance or late game, because Regime can win alone.

But I am sure you read it and I will not insult your intelligence, I am sure you can read between the lines as well?

:)

It was war stats and analysis in the original post before some Regime members bashed a Dest members :X

[spoil]
LOL @ this. Nice that you have time to sit around and write garbage propaganda as the #1 noob turtle in all of W80 while resting on the laurels of all the good players like BEN, and others. The player who internaled his way to about 500 villages and is now sending trains of HC on a tribe that is being gangbanged from all sides is going to brag from his ivory tower? This post is a disgrace to Tribal Wars, W80, Destiny, and mostly YOU. Sit on the backlines for months and months and now going to gloat. I always knew you were terrible and unlikeable... but now everyone else does too. Congratulations on removing all doubt making a fool of yourself. Dulce Bellum inexpertis

wrorg.jpg

shame-on-you-060212.jpg

P.S. have some creativity and originality next time. Braveheart again? Rly? YAWN. step yer game up

No, that's arrogance you smell... You both reek of it.

[/spoil]

Interesting..

DeletedUser118416

I respect a certain few in Regime but not Regime as a tribe.

DVBBS

Oi Regime players would it have killed you to drop by the W80 awards when you came back to the forums? <3

Tryna bring these forums to life people help a brother out

DeletedUser103748

I don't often post here, and it is much more rare for me to post anything lengthy. However, DVBBS arrogance can provoke a lot I suppose.

I would like to ask you, DVBBS, what do you hope to accomplish with this whole thread? Because I don't think you seem to understand what you are actually doing. Let me explain.

Per your original post, and subsequent posts by Dest, it is obvious that Dest thinks that Regime has rolled over and the war is won. A few inactive accounts that Regime should have handled faster/prior to the war and the complete lack of a true OP or guidance from a strong leadership ("Omg omg they sent 300+ nobles at us, that was a Regime OP!" excluded. I have over 100 nobles myself, 300 nobles is roughly 3 players attacking. If you think a "Regime OP" is 300 nobles then you are sadly mistaken.) has led to an astounding difference in war caps. Dest has done well in this war, but not +600 caps well.

So congrats to Dest, a pat on the back for DVBBS (this post makes me think he needs it). It is great that you all have such high morale, but this kind of talk seems more like it should stay on Skype or in tribal forums. Here is why:

The border between Dest/Regime and SIN/Regime is roughly 2:1. So let's assume for a second that DVBBS is right and Regime is on the brink of collapse. If Regime collapsed tomorrow there would be a bunch of players/villages up for grabs. Ordinarily the majority of these would be recruited by the tribe who is the most threatening to those players -- the one with the biggest border, Dest. Now tell me, as a Regime member, why would I want to join such a seemingly ungrateful and arrogant bunch with the loudest member being a player who isn't respected in the TW community because of his "tactics"? While SIN has been quiet and respectful, Dest has been so eager to run it's mouth. To mock the entire tribe.

Now, before Coco posts about how "some Regime members bashed Dest members" again as a justification for all this garbage, I would just like to say that Regime aren't the ones who would benefit from acting with class right now. If Dest is so above this whole war, and so powerful then they should be looking at the next step. If Regime is to fall as you predict, then you'd probably want to make sure you get to secure as many members/villages as possible after that collapse.

But yet, Dest seems so caught up in the moment, with complete lack of foresight. SIN and Dest are friendly now, but so were Dest and Regime.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Just send more nukes at them Vahtos :)

​KILL THEM ALL!!!

DeletedUser117865

I appreciate the post Vahtos!

500+ caps well, I think as a whole regime is down 600+,

Sorry that you think I'm justifying anything, was saying its a shit throwing fest, and Regime members are throwing it too, even if they think they aren't. That's kinda what the externals always devolve into anyways :X

As for foresight and planning I like your analysis and all, but I don't think you know the details of the relationships of Dest and Regime and Dest and Sin,

Comparing them is a stretch, even just to try to get a rise or some sparks to fly!

I think those that "lack foresight" are those not doing so hot after throwing away a relationship.

But thank you,
And hey, forum got you posting too! So glad it's semi-alive

And Ampac we on it, just sent everything I have at him

;)

<3

edit: read it wrong, Ampac was saying for Vahtos to send more nukes! Rip oops :X

DeletedUser118627

Adding my 2 cents as to why we aren't seeing Regime put up good stats Yet.

tRe6wMt.png

In the above map it shows all current inactive/being internalled Regime members, and all Regime members with no oda growth in 1 week (The red dots.) If Regime can finish internalling their inactives in a timely manner, and the accounts with no oda growth get rolling again, we may see a new Regime capable of putting up much better stats.

As Vahtos mentioned, SIN has a much smaller front against Regime, therefor, it will take longer for backline members to move to the front, giving ample time for Regime to react, but a lot of time has already withered away.

Time is of the essence, Regime, Time is of the essence.

DeletedUser118587

This is one thing I hate about this game and why I no longer play this game unless it is under Hybrid, Googly and Foc leadership. When a tribe honorably saves another tribe with key diplomatic relationships. Then accepts a well planned timely drop of the NAP. Then all of the sudden an alliance with SIN and a lob sided war with Regime heavily out numbered and everyone in Dest. suddenly forgets they would not be here if it was not for diplomatic relationships with Regime.

Keep it classy DVBBS, I understand you are trying to get a spark going in the forums and you might have but you are also losing respect from players who at one point respected you. Good luck for the rest of the world. I am confident that Regime will not fall without a good fight. So keep the BS in game and not on the forums.....

Don't forget where you came from Dest.

~ Jimmy
Did you complain like that when gents was being gang banged?
Complete hypocrisy. I would'nt be crying but fighting rather then say that.
You call our posts BS, and when some people from your side come just to destroy the fun of externals and troll then you dont say anything? Hypocrisy.

Where we came from. Smart Diplomacy.Good Ingame skill. Activity. Coordination.
To Add to it. You should never argue you have multiple fronts, when it is only your fault. Instead of allying dest. to secure its position with SIN, you guy did the opposite. What did you expect? You all even complained about cross nobles. And then did not want a shared planner. What do you want? a solution, or just to point out problems?

DeletedUser58259

Well that was a long read.

Not sure Googly really said how long he'd be gone, or that he'd actually be gone at all. Just said what was going on.

Problem is, this game has more than a few people, and no one can necessarily put the game on hold every time someone has something happen in their lives. In fact, things happen to players all the time - You just don't hear about it on the externals... People don't say anything about it, and if they do, they generally just say "It's personal."

I don't recall there actually being a conversation in the chat where it was discussed...

"Finally... Googly, Foc AND HYBRID are ALL HAVING LIFE EVENTS - THE TIME IS NOW, DECLARE ON REGIME LIKE WE'VE WANTED TO SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME."

giphy.gif

Nope...

As for saying you wished absolutely terrible things would happen to people

II wish, you would go through the same thing, that googly goes through. And then id love to see your face.

Dude, are you a clone of Jovis? Cameltoe you aren't that jerk that sat .MxM. yesterday are you?

I don't wish those types of things on my worst enemies, outside of TW included....

DeletedUser

Dude, are you a clone of Jovis? Cameltoe you aren't that jerk that sat .MxM. yesterday are you?

I don't wish those types of things on my worst enemies, outside of TW included....

I havent touched TW since more than half a year. For good reasons. And I wont again for quite a while. So no, that wasnt me.

I know, it would be controversial, what I wrote there. But I stand by it. Some people just dont realise, what it means to lose a loved one. Because they never had to go through something like that. So, in a way, they would need to have something like that happen to them to see, what they are actually writing here, how disrespectful and downright disgusting it can be ..

PS: Nice quoting, add in the "Theres times, when ... " next time please ..

DeletedUser76845

nah.. you guys on regime suffer what virus tribe experience. we save dest. fronting gents on that war. we leave and they turn on us(thats what t.w). you guys should know that your next in line always hahaha :D

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Doesn't look like much an effort, and due to you not wanting to do any diplomacy. We tried, you declined, now you made your bed so lay in it. We offered the alliance AND the shared planner, and out of pride Regime turned them both down. Now you complain since you pushed us to work with our other relationship?​
Regime have never and won't share a noble planner, we also declined the alliance because we wanted to have limited and select diplomacy (Which is why we didn't have anything with SIN). Considering how much 'Regime' helped Dest during their struggle against Gents, dropping a long standing friendship because of a few border issues seems laughable. I seem to remember Coco advising some of her members that she had SIN and Regime in her pockets. How true that was. Dest took control of a situation where Regime were at it's weakest, and Dest at it's most Active.

If you don't think we helped you, please find the enclosed. These are now members voting for Coco in the Master and Commander award :icon_rolleyes:.

[spoil]
fa23728e71aab4a832a98fd5e85b4e05.png

9860774211d93ff629e0434805e67ec6.png

[/spoil]

Can post more if needed.

Anyway, If Dest wins this world. They thoroughly don't deserve it in my and many others eyes. Yeah congrats your winning the war so far but Coco has and always will be a very limited leader. Questions will be asked when they are under pressure once again, and don't have another tribe to rely on.

Back under the rock I go. Happy hunting.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know guys, they are just accounts just send nukes if they get cleared just noble them.

Words don't win a war ( hhheee maybe for some)...

Lets just grind it and Kill them!!!

DeletedUser

Regime have never and won't share a noble planner, we also declined the alliance because we wanted to have limited and select diplomacy (Which is why we didn't have anything with SIN). Considering how much 'Regime' helped Dest during their struggle against Gents, dropping a long standing friendship because of a few border issues seems laughable. I seem to remember Coco advising some of her members that she had SIN and Regime in her pockets. How true that was. Dest took control of a situation where Regime were at it's weakest, and Dest at it's most Active.

If you don't think we helped you, please find the enclosed. These are now members voting for Coco in the Master and Commander award :icon_rolleyes:.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Can post more if needed.

Anyway, If Dest wins this world. They thoroughly don't deserve it in my and many others eyes. Yeah congrats your winning the war so far but Coco has and always will be a very limited leader. Questions will be asked when they are under pressure once again, and don't have another tribe to rely on.

everyone reading this forum have already seen those conversations. Since it seems like you as in some from your tribe, showed a few of these to Sin. in the hope that they would change their minds about the Destiny/sin alliance. There is certainly more material, some was promised to be a "confidential" conversation so in case that you should have those I guess that was empty words.

this was the last time this subject was debated and as visible was taking place the 14th of september. So almost 4 months ago. Situation was different. It was a groupchat one person added all the others with no discussion of it in advance.

Also, if you have that entire conversation you seem to forget the part where it is explained "Regime needs a strong destiny". That was mentioned a long time previous to this conversation. And it is indeed pretty clear that Regime didnt do those things out of pitty for Destiny members some of this time Ruff. They did it with the intention of possibly later recruiting those members they were "helping". And for their own advantage since Regime wasnt interested in Gents nobling half of Ruff. some they tried to recruit as soon as the grace started.

So much for not making things personal. that you are the one posting it is not a surprise. I doubt certain others from your tribe would do that, since they have certain ethics. For the same reasons I wont post what i have. Since i made the same promise not to do so. if you wanna continue that path and feel like it you might aswell post the rest.

Without knowing it, you just kind of explained yourself the exact reasons why people now coco is voted for the master and commander. Destiny was founded late august, and in case you didnt know Coco wasnt the duchess of Destiny from the beginning. Emilie was. This is roughly 3 weeks after Destiny was founded, which was around the time Coco became the only duchess. the mess it was you just highlighted yourself with these quotes, and then you can see what it has become today. Coco turned it around, Regime didnt. They didnt wanna recruit people at the time, and since there was nowhere else to go and Gents wasnt considered an option, then there was only keep playing in Destiny or quit left. So the way Regime was helping was to convince people to stick around. Coco did the rest

DVBBS

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Can post more if needed.

That's a lot of words coming from Regime's widest kitty. Regime did not save Dest. and Dest. Doesn't owe regime shit. You have constantly treated us as a lesser tribe and when you turned down our alliance, we had the strength of forethought to realize you are not our friend.

I'm sorry we are better than you thought hansy boy but to insult coco as a leader?while her tribe is bending yours over and giving it the spanking of its life? And While you abandon your own tribe? Were you not a leader?

YOU SIR ARE A COWARD!

You make me sick as both a person and a poster and are the type of person this post was directed at.

Until you guys can put of a day of solid caps, why don't you lay of our leaders skill. Cause she is doing just fine... It's my own leadership I'd be worrying about in regime.

Now for the rest of regime. I'd like to direct you to your "BugZ war forum" where you bragged about how much you were destroying them. It's cute to read your replies from there and compare them with the ones here. Shows how you all change when you start losing.

Last edited: