Are You Not Entertained?

DeletedUser118587

To the people talking about "deserving" world win. openly challenge you to beat us. If you cant, then dont say the opponent team dosent "deserve". Your posts make it look like you have already given up. You know that sooner or later. It will be dest and sin. and NOT you. We will win the world, and about the "deserving" its your opinion, everyone is entitled to one. In mine, those who win, either because they were smart,good or both

Michael Corleone.

I think both SIN and Dest. are worthy tribes to win this world. If anything, this whole war has shown that Regime did not deserve to win it. Perhaps in its "prime" as many people are saying the tribe wasn't what it once was, but to say Dest. doesn't deserve to win this world is laughable.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight.

DeletedUser76845

dest or sin. damn so close to that :D 70% domination is soooooooo near :D

epictribalnoob

To the people talking about "deserving" world win. openly challenge you to beat us. If you cant, then dont say the opponent team dosent "deserve". Your posts make it look like you have already given up. You know that sooner or later. It will be dest and sin. and NOT you. We will win the world, and about the "deserving" its your opinion, everyone is entitled to one. In mine, those who win, either because they were smart,good or both

Or lucky their leaders didn't kick them because of doing nothing...

DeletedUser117865

I don't think messages from Gents war... Again still on this,

is gonna break the tribe...

on mobile so Cba reading all the excuses, nonsense, and shade thrown at Dest or my way right now,

I'll have a more detailed post later,

Regime getting desperate. Go lose W83 also Hans, hopefully you'll have an excuse for leaving them too yeah?

;)

edit -

And thanks for bolstering my case, as Basher of Pigs said. The messages shown were sent before I took over leadership. Lots have changed from then, a full 180, not sure Regime was able to do that, but thanks for noticing the large change and unity Dest has gone through after I took over leadership
<3

so your words are worthless and actually did the opposite of what you intended. I have no one in my pockets, I simply said we could side with Regime or Sin and tip the balance to go into late game and win the world.

but regime is too "selective" to have an alliance. Or prideful really.

Thanks for all the Commander of the year votes Everyone! Shows how far we have come together <3

An an underrated post by Forum Personality of the Year Nominee,

Love it <3

[spoil]
I think both SIN and Dest. are worthy tribes to win this world. If anything, this whole war has shown that Regime did not deserve to win it. Perhaps in its "prime" as many people are saying the tribe wasn't what it once was, but to say Dest. doesn't deserve to win this world is laughable.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Attack an idea, not a person.
That is a personal attack. Instead of proving his argument wrong. You are just doing a personal attack.
Shame

Please see below, who set the tone? :icon_eek:

This is a Direct Call out to Regime for their lack of involvement in this war so far.

From the start of the world you've held a larger than life attitude and as soon as someone had the nerve to challenge you, you all skulk into silence like a bunch of cowards.

The tone was set by DVBBs, felt like a personal attack. It wasn't til he explained later he was not trying to be disrespectful to the members of Regime. The words were chosen poorly imo.

Minus the odd recap we've enjoyed over 600 positive caps on regime. No Regime player has more than 5 positive caps making me question if they were ever anything as a tribe or just a name to hide behind. Where are the great Regime OPs of old with 100+ caps in a day? You haven't even pulled up 100 caps total and it's been a month.

It's been a long month. With Dest declaring, we were struggling with leadership activity, then Sin declaring, we still hadn't gotten the leadership restructured and organized. Just when one thing felt sorted, another would pop up. I've got to hand it to those who have stepped up, they've really shown what it means to be Regime.

We may not have Foc/Hybrid at the helm, their philosophy and code is still there, instilled in each of us.

To be fair, Some Regime players are putting up a valiant fight but they are few and far in between.

Now That I've explained the statistical side of Regime's downfall lets move onto the psychological.

Remember when you said we would be hopeless without sits?

Internals put up a better fight. Give us the fight you wanted. Give us the fight we all wanted.

To conclude, It's sad you guys don't even have the balls to fight us on the externals anymore (or did googly just make a publication ban again). But have you really given up that much? is your tribe THAT awful? if so just hit delete now and save us all the trouble.

This is the fight you wanted and now you have it.

Why must I ignore all the personal attacks and only address the "stats"? This post reeks of arrogance and disrespect. If the goal was to have a conversation about this topic, it could have been done without calling Regime members cowards and claiming we have "no balls" etc.

DVBBS

Please see below, who set the tone? :icon_eek:

The tone was set by DVBBs, felt like a personal attack. It wasn't til he explained later he was not trying to be disrespectful to the members of Regime. The words were chosen poorly imo.

It's been a long month. With Dest declaring, we were struggling with leadership activity, then Sin declaring, we still hadn't gotten the leadership restructured and organized. Just when one thing felt sorted, another would pop up. I've got to hand it to those who have stepped up, they've really shown what it means to be Regime.

We may not have Foc/Hybrid at the helm, their philosophy and code is still there, instilled in each of us.

Why must I ignore all the personal attacks and only address the "stats"? This post reeks of arrogance and disrespect. If the goal was to have a conversation about this topic, it could have been done without calling Regime members cowards and claiming we have "no balls" etc.

This is a good reply and i can appreciate it.

Perhaps my wording was not the best but it seems to have brought you all back to life so :p

This is war and in-game is not the only battlefield (although the most important :p)

Best of Luck to you Sir

DeletedUser

I don't post much in the externals anymore, but I thought I'd pop in and say hello. Your challenge is certainly motivation for me to do better, so I will try not to disappoint ;)

Cheers,
Javi aka Legend-dairy

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh man, its getting hot in here...

I'll just noble those tiny barbs....And drag this game to the end..

Have u ever played those 3-4 year worlds...LOL*

Michael Corleone.

Oh man, its getting hot in here...

I'll just noble those tiny barbs....And drag this game to the end..

Have u ever played those 3-4 year worlds...LOL*

Yeah the HYENAS have adapted a similar strategy on W73; lets take a look how it is working for them:

Side 1:
Tribes: -ND-
Side 2:
Tribes: HYENAS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34,689
Side 2: 28,608
Difference: 6,081

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,417
Side 2: 2,296
Difference: 6,121

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 301,864,906
Side 2: 199,495,076
Difference: 102,369,830

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,166,282
Side 2: 20,973,265
Difference: 54,193,017

chart

So I am sure everyone will welcome you lot to continue your current strategy. Good luck.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah the HYENAS have adapted a similar strategy on W73; lets take a look how it is working for them:

Side 1:
Tribes: -ND-
Side 2:
Tribes: HYENAS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34,689
Side 2: 28,608
Difference: 6,081

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,417
Side 2: 2,296
Difference: 6,121

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 301,864,906
Side 2: 199,495,076
Difference: 102,369,830

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,166,282
Side 2: 20,973,265
Difference: 54,193,017

chart

So I am sure everyone will welcome you lot to continue your current strategy. Good luck.

Yep, sure but the difference is I'm playing the game, those who knows me and knows my strategy knows what will happen.

Michael Corleone.

Yep, sure but the difference is I'm playing the game, those who knows me and knows my strategy knows what will happen.

And what HYENAS aren't? Some provide retaliation back but overall are getting their asses handed to them. I do not think Regime can turn this around. It would be nice to be proven wrong about it, it seems most just come here to cry about "being backstabbed" "being the victim."

You can barble all you want, ampac. Good luck with the strategy and to all those in Regime that are following it. I've seen how this strategy plays out and I'm afraid this time will be no different.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And what HYENAS aren't? Some provide retaliation back but overall are getting their asses handed to them. I do not think Regime can turn this around. It would be nice to be proven wrong about it, it seems most just come here to cry about "being backstabbed" "being the victim."

You can barble all you want, ampac. Good luck with the strategy and to all those in Regime that are following it. I've seen how this strategy plays out and I'm afraid this time will be no different.

who cares about Hyenas we are talking about this world :)

and I'm not crying meh, your talking that this game is our lives.

Its Just a game a war game, If were going to lose we will not give it to you like were bunch of Shitty Nooby PLayers who don't know how to play this game.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

I am just merely pointing out an example of the strategy you have chosen to do. Good luck with it.

monstaz2

Come on Regime, give us a fight back. All world you've talked yourselves up but this is the time to truly show what you are made of. It's easy to say you are good when things are going well but it's when things are tough and defeat looks imminent that true strength is shown.

Fight us god damn it! We're bored of these free villages from you, we want an actual war not a slaughter!

DeletedUser79609

Wars are not won in a week buddy, be patient. im sure your time will come

It's been several weeks (36 days since the war started) and we are still seeing the same thing over and over :\

2bfe4dcbc4e1efca7fc03a6d4185975c.png

b92ae749b79a07a56de2ad884e1d301e.png

Progress has slowed lately, but you are still losing villages. You cannot continue to lose villages like this and claim there will be a fight back and that our "time will come"... it's simply not logical

DeletedUser

Given the difficulties (leadership restructuring, eating of inactives or filling empty accounts, 2 fronts (no, im not complaining about that)) its just wrong to expect them to perform miracles within a week. Sometimes you have to give away a few more vills to save a whole more ..