Are You Not Entertained?

DeletedUser117865

I hope it happens quickly, otherwise it may be too little too late :/

Respect to those who have put up a fight <3

monstaz2

Given the difficulties (leadership restructuring, eating of inactives or filling empty accounts, 2 fronts (no, im not complaining about that)) its just wrong to expect them to perform miracles within a week. Sometimes you have to give away a few more vills to save a whole more ..

This is very true. Even in Destiny's history we can see that they were getting their ass handed to them until they restructured to form Destiny and it still took a little while for them to kick into gear. Regime still has a chance of coming back and giving us a run for our money.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hope it happens quickly, otherwise it may be too little too late :/

Respect to those who have put up a fight <3

We will still try, I'll keep rebuilding those nukes and will keep sending at Destiny. Congratz on being the first super tribe in world 100,000,000 pts

DeletedUser89545

And ill be fighting until the end, dont you worry about that one

DeletedUser

Come on Regime, give us a fight back. All world you've talked yourselves up but this is the time to truly show what you are made of. It's easy to say you are good when things are going well but it's when things are tough and defeat looks imminent that true strength is shown.

Fight us god damn it! We're bored of these free villages from you, we want an actual war not a slaughter!
Well there's plenty events that explain this... Hybrid Foc and Googly are all gone, all got hit by RL in about 2 months time before the war even. Most didn't even realize the dukes were inactive until all three of them were gone and radical went flat on twstats. A little later Jace on lonely soldier also quit the party.

Promises were being made, ops were being announced and followed by... nothing. Which resulted in a lot of nukes sitting home waiting for that op. At the same time several people vanished and their accounts could barely be saved because they were, well... gone. Nest, nano, stgyro, other people that weren't front line as well, including me (although they did get my sit I believe). If SIN and Dest had actually coordinated something big back then with their full offensive power, they possibly could've cracked the tribe. They really missed an opportunity there. a 200-300 train OP back then would have been too much for us. The skype chat was maybe 5-8 people then..

So what was left of leadership realised something needed to happen. Chris (UBM) and Bill (Enterawesome) got temp duke privs but of course barely 1-2 weeks in they started losing villages. No one got the sit could reach the players or saw any support request. Again the RL excuses. Hybrid Foc and Googly actually communicated about their RL issues. Bill and Chris did not they just went dark, they lost respect with that, they're also gone. On top of that, these accounts I mentioned where still losing vills, other people as well. So at that time, it's safe to say that about 95% of tribes would probably collapse/disband.

Several core members have started to mobilize people they know and brought alot new faces. Mostly people that were up for a challenge. Leadership was restructured again. From the leadership this tribe started with, there is no one left. From the leadership this tribe had after the first restructure in December, there is 1 person left. Of the original Regime member base there is maybe 10% left. They even had to create another skype chat as anyone with admin rights was gone. So I'm not in it anymore, I might join back later after exams are done.

So basically any provocation that's based on any form of leadership action or pnp or member action from November or before that is irrelevant today regime only exists in name. The tribe today is stronger than Regime was at the start of this war but is in not comparable to what Regime was as premade.

This ain't me saying Regime is still gonna win or anything, just saying, this tribe has been beaten down by events, hard, and it's still standing. I understand diplomacy was handled very badly resulting in an all versus Regime war, no one in current leadership can be blamed for that.

DeletedUser

That was a really good and honest post. Thank you for explaining things. Maybe a whole new leadership is exactly what you needed to get back on track again.

DeletedUser79609

^Agreed

First post from Regime leadership that hasn't been trying to point fingers and make Dest look bad. Also appreciate that you've basically confirmed everything we have been saying, and getting shit for saying.

As for the OP mentioned, there were many factors behind us not actually running an OP over that time. Mainly, we didn't feel it was necessary. We had great progress just allowing our frontline members to go ham and didn't want to change that. Also, it was the time leading up to Christmas and unlike many Regime members believe, the RL issues that surround the holiday season actually effect us in Dest too. We didn't plan to hit around Christmas, until the day before we entered the grace period. Christmas is a tough time for many people to be active, and to the people who say Dest planned to take advantage of this is wrong, as we were just as inactive.

Not to mention the attack breaks, that could, and should have hindered our progress. Slowed our momentum. Not that it did.

Though, like I said, I appreciate the post, and glad someone has taken a more mature approach to things

DVBBS

Regime's worst nightmare has come true...

[spoil]
Tribal Wars team today at 16:10
Greetings Players,

This world now qualifies for half price coins.
This will come into force tomorrow.

Good Luck on this world!

Regards,

Your Tribal Wars Team.
[/spoil]

tumblr_mqrg8dYfmQ1rjjem8o1_400.gif

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife cause we nobling everyone out here

DeletedUser64969

Isn't it Amanda who does all the grafting/nobling enemy players on your account :lol:

Nukes-Galore

[video=youtube;FsqJFIJ5lLs]

"Are You Not Entertained? Are You Not Entertained? Is That not why you are here?" -Maximus

This is a Direct Call out to Regime for their lack of involvement in this war so far.

From the start of the world you've held a larger than life attitude and as soon as someone had the nerve to challenge you, you all skulk into silence like a bunch of cowards.

20e7c136ee4e3c459088a165ed8b68ec.png

Minus the odd recap we've enjoyed over 600 positive caps on regime. No Regime player has more than 5 positive caps making me question if they were ever anything as a tribe or just a name to hide behind. Where are the great Regime OPs of old with 100+ caps in a day? You haven't even pulled up 100 caps total and it's been a month.

Here are your top cappers after a month Regime

8632e3b06aa46f1f86e1a494749c9943.png

4 caps in their name. And Before you say it
62e5ca29337b343c5d3eb6fff448b7ba.png

^This is -40 not +15

To be fair, Some Regime players are putting up a valiant fight but they are few and far in between.

Now That I've explained the statistical side of Regime's downfall lets move onto the psychological.

Remember when you said we would be hopeless without sits?

You might wanna start asking rim tribes for sits cause it looks like you need sits more than us.
[spoil]
acc4b94bc1cf4f3e46758b7afc0b10fe.png

257e3ccf68ce0b532fc14933d168933e.png

[/spoil]

You claim our leader lacks charisma and experience, which is not only false but you seem to have leadership issues yourself.

0a211aed835b925e56f566f1fdb0f1d4.png

9a1e5cd27ca2215d3906499e8359d673.png

5fe2522340c6af90aeb41a8b5a4a8201.png

b5bced1c4bc621ea199e410f31e8f309.png

You have constantly claimed to be the "most coordinated" and "best" tribe, well it's time to put your money where your mouth is. You promised any challenger a good fight, yet we aren't getting one.

Your only OP to date has failed miserably with every village being stacked, sniped or recapped.

37bca99a22827163279b41841105c717.png

What I find funniest is he still managed to go +34 vs. you

You are currently letting "internal whores" and "basher noobs" do better than your "L337 memb3rb4se"
c720326cfbae261b9be743de47b2fbfb.png

he joined our tribe on Christmas Day and with two attack breaks is currently tied with your cap leaders xD

Dest. has players with More caps than your tribe.

5bfde27a4595481b5e67fddfade48a1d.png

Internals put up a better fight. Give us the fight you wanted. Give us the fight we all wanted.

To conclude, It's sad you guys don't even have the balls to fight us on the externals anymore (or did googly just make a publication ban again). But have you really given up that much? is your tribe THAT awful? if so just hit delete now and save us all the trouble.

This is the fight you wanted and now you have it.

il_340x270.697905674_f3fc.jpg

I even took the time to write you guys a little rap
[spoil]
Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Not Again
I learned the game in the W20s you can never check me
back to back for the players that didn't get the message
Back to back like I'm capping vils with a pally Weapon
Back to back like I'm winnings world '66, '67
Whoa, very important and very pretentious
When I look back I might be mad that I gave this attention
Yeah, but it's weighin' heavy on my conscience
Yeah, and man, you left The noob no options
I wanna see my tribemates go insane
You gon' make wreck scrubs in this game
You gon' make me buy PP for Morthamagne
You gon' make me go out of my lovin' way
I waited four days, Regime, where y'all at?
We drove into you like we driving a CAB
I'm not sure what it was that really made y'all roast
But I guess this is what I gotta do to make y'all post
I mean woah, can't fool the world, man, they know what's up
K34, gettin' war caps
This for y'all that think that I don't cap enough
They just mad cause I got the midas touch
You love your tribe, then you gotta win the world for her
Is that a world win or not your win?
I know that you gotta be a good leader for her
This ain't what your tribe meant when they told you to open up more
Yeah, clicker fingers turn to typing fingers
Yeah, you gettin' bodied by a internalling' player
I'm not the type of player that'll type to playas
And shout-out to my Dest. Players cappin playas
Make sure you hit him with the recap
Then tell Regime to step up
I did another one, I did another one
You still ain't did shit about the other one
I got the caps in me goin' back to back
Yeah, goin' back to back
I got the caps in me goin' back to back
Yeah, I'm goin' back to back
I don't wanna hear about this ever again
Not even when Regime comes begging to be friends
Not even when you sayin', "DVBBSy, tell 'em again"
I been puttin' on a show, it was a sell out event
Oh, you need better seatin'
I didn't wanna do it, gave me every reason
The point I'm tryna make is I don't ever need 'em
Seen what you’d do for caps, what would you do for freedom?
Please, check 'em for a nuke or a noble
Please, please do not let these playas near me
Please, think before you come for the great one
Please, who's a real playa and who ain't one?
Please, somebody stop me
I'm talkin' styxy and tom the panda
I got the 50 caps in five days and it's my shit
Soon as a playa hit the stage, they gon'
They gon' ask if I can cap regime back to back
Yeah, they want it back to back
They gon' ask if I can cap regime back to back
I took a break from caps, now it's back to that, Regigga
(Six)
[/spoil]

.. lol what a turd

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Psssh. DVBBs said he wrote a rap? Taking a Drake's "Back to Back" song and changing some of the lyrics isn't writing a song. So, the other day I actually wrote a short song to respond with:

Ha, Destiny, you acted like we weren’t home / like we were just trash with a name that was overblown / but now look / we keep callin’ but nobody wants to answer the phone / it makes us question if anybody is even home / we knock on your doors and it seems like everybody is gone. / we keep searchin’ / and finding villages and accounts in shattered pieces / we talked to your land-lord and they said you were just leasin’ / they said that you’d been gone for too long / and that he won’t fight us for your homes / for we are the Regime, and we are too strong. / We ask now where Amanda, Jason, and DVBBS are at? / Many of us seem to think they ran off like some pussycats. / We have been lookin’ and investigatin’ like we are TAPS / tryin’ to find a clue, anything at all to where you might be at / searching through the dusty lavers of Destiny, all we’ve found is rats. / So where’re your boys at / the ones who talked big in the beginning / when everything looked well, Destiny was winning. / Now that Destiny is being crushed / it seems like nobody from that side is in a rush / to make a comment to support themselves / but I guess it’s, “oh well” / sooner or later the reaper, the Regime will come for you / and we’ll be livin’ well / as we dine in hell and feast on the shell / of what was a supposedly great tribe. / Will Destiny be able to save themselves? / Well, I guess only time will tell.

DeletedUser117579

One of the players died so the tribe was named after him as a sign of respect.