ARIA vs tH

DeletedUser

Here we will discuss the war between ARIA and tH. So just start discussing

DeletedUser

^^
If we have a thread for each war ARIA is going to be fighting in a week we will have a full page of them...
Let's extend it to "ARIA Family vs Enemies"

DeletedUser

Side 1: tH

Side 2: ARIA ARIA-O ARIA-P ARIA-S

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 79
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 309,140
Side 2: 770,886
Difference: 461,746

image.php

----------and last 24h------------------------------

Side 1: tH

Side 2: ARIA ARIA-O ARIA-P ARIA-S

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,218
Side 2: 20,410
Difference: 85,808

image.php

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well this sucks, I got incoming attacks to every one of my villages

DeletedUser

seems like aria sucks. haha noob got incomings? delete account -> go to tribalhugs.

DeletedUser

seems like aria sucks. haha noob got incomings? delete account -> go to tribalhugs.

Oh shut up, if I was gay like you I would do that

Also for all who don't know how much of a tribe is involved in war
Click Here

Well reall its just The ARIA family members in or around K24 against the K24 tH members but thats about it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No surprise in this. Since you have decided to grace the forums, you pretty much put yourself out there in the open...

Its not really that, they probably though I was the best target considering the fact that my villages are surrunded by tH members

DeletedUser

Its not really that, they probably though I was the best target considering the fact that my villages are surrunded by tH members
Ask for support on the forums..
oh wait...
Mail SPheonix..
oh wait..

:lol:

xannash

I would like to know if he would send it. Say, if he could get it there in time.

DeletedUser

Well this sucks, I got incoming attacks to every one of my villages

Are You Joking? Everyone on this forum with the obvious exception of you Knew this would happen. Your continuous remarkably stupid and annoying posts here are the reason you are being attacked and a primary reason That Most of the quality Tribes Out there are chomping at the Bit to Hit ARIA. You have been told again and again that you are a noob but you insist on running you mouth. What separates you from the rest of the noobs out there is that they are smart enough to not make themselves targets because they are not as arrogant as you are.

You are A JOKE!

DeletedUser

Are You Joking? Everyone on this forum with the obvious exception of you Knew this would happen. Your continuous remarkably stupid and annoying posts here are the reason you are being attacked and a primary reason That Most of the quality Tribes Out there are chomping at the Bit to Hit ARIA. You have been told again and again that you are a noob but you insist on running you mouth. What separates you from the rest of the noobs out there is that they are smart enough to not make themselves targets because they are not as arrogant as you are.

You are A JOKE!

I wasn't suprised that it would happen so stfu. What annoying and stupid post have I made, the one who is doing that is you

And I am actually doing decent counter attacks against them, I know I will be destroyed but you need to just fuck off. I don't see your problem, I can't post without you making some dumbass remark or comment.