ARIA vs tH

Harbinger of death

how long has this war been goin on anyway?

like 1month and a half

joshh08

something like that. Anyway it's not really a war anymore, ARIA have crumbled.

DeletedUser

Around the 7th or so it all began. 13th they made a big mistake and got some very pissed off neighbors. :icon_wink: (can you say 2.5 million point loss ? )

DeletedUser

indeed taste is right.... coming from those lame stats coming from us

DeletedUser

asbut to me this isnt over until ARIA name does not exist and at least 3 members there get rimmed! may be a while but to me well worth it in the end!

and no one is spamming its all about game and war and ARIA I think ARIA would look better pink! or better yet purple! no no nix that and make them GONE!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

asbut to me this isnt over until ARIA name does not exist and at least 3 members there get rimmed! may be a while but to me well worth it in the end!

and no one is spamming its all about game and war and ARIA I think ARIA would look better pink! or better yet purple! no no nix that and make them GONE!!!!!! :D
Not too worry Lady... we won't stop till ARIA ceases to exist... but as a war it definitely looks like ARIA is done

DeletedUser

Not too worry Lady... we won't stop till ARIA ceases to exist... but as a war it definitely looks like ARIA is done

I know sweetie and you have all been doing great, and I am so fortunite to have most on my side..

hamdbeta,
v.x.t,
hurley01,
krig,
tonski,
Bab2c Return.

are the people I have a problem with krig I have spoken to nicely and he tryes to be another since 1453 or what ever.. and I like tonski hes sweet but he is to good to let stay!
I do not care if they know, I have already messaged all of them telling them there choices and I have been ignored!

DeletedUser

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-1.1%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: Bab2c Return.
Village: (A) HELL (464|258) K24

Quantity: 0 0 6000 0 0 3000 98 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6000 0 0 3000 98 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Uzumati
Village: K24

Quantity: 16281 9117 212 13179 1777 56 0 3251 0 14 0 0