armada is so very funny

DeletedUser

gotta lot of respect for hyun,hes tried someting different and is doing most of the work,he must be shattered lol,lights are using people just the same as armada are being accused of,i bet most lights members wouldnt think thier tribe would look like a noob tribe with so many alliances and naps as they have now,pls flame me if you really thought you would,if not then pls dont try to explain that its done for a reason,you are either elite and expect to storm through or your not.

DeletedUser

gotta lot of respect for hyun,hes tried someting different and is doing most of the work,he must be shattered lol,lights are using people just the same as armada are being accused of,i bet most lights members wouldnt think thier tribe would look like a noob tribe with so many alliances and naps as they have now,pls flame me if you really thought you would,if not then pls dont try to explain that its done for a reason,you are either elite and expect to storm through or your not.

You can't take out a whole tribe by yourself. We have already seen good players just get swapped. Nothing they can do really. Runaway train for example was doing well. He got stomped on by a few players working together.

At the end of the day this game is about numbers. your income and troops production is a huge factor. Of course there is a big difference between players who know how to use their troops effectively.

So really what I am saying is of course we have allies. You hardly think you can beat a 150 man tribe with a 30 man tribe unless each Lights members was the size of 5 armada member. That just isn't going to happen. (unless 60% of the tribe is pure dead weight)

As for allies and naps and such, when you are at war if someone says. "yeah we hate those guys too and want to fight them too" do you say "sure lets work together and take them out" or do you say "NO **** YOU GUYS"

Getting a bit long here but I hope you get the point. Just tribes with a common enemy working together. Pretty obvious stuff.

Khan The Master

Who exactly are Lights using?

DeletedUser

hey balu

considering what anarky did on 46 i only have real respect for four other tribes in tribal wars.

Ruthless Love on w37 when slowtyper was in charge
Bunny on w46 when anwealde and Lord Pyriel was in charge
Uruz generally

and now ARMADA on w57

Wow Never knew anyone even liked our leadership. Three year vacation. Returned and did a search to find this. I feel honored.

DeletedUser

Wow Never knew anyone even liked our leadership. Three year vacation. Returned and did a search to find this. I feel honored.

hey anwealde

see reply from fireyflame

Anwealde, your recruitment letter was the best i had ever seen and your early game leadership is excellent. I do have to add the romanian tribe from w46, TSL, to this short list of great tribes, although i'm sure more exist outside my experience. I partly wish i had taken up your invite. but the fun with Anarky more than made up for it.
Best of luck and if you are looking for a player on a new world i would be interested.

fireyflame

Last edited by a moderator: