armada is so very funny

DeletedUser

I find this bit particularly funny. How about breaking NAPs less than 12 h after being made official? Much honour in that, heh? :icon_eek:

SKC Im really sorry about what happen to your players.

Our player is still suffering that he had to delay his growth for couple days because of your players' catting earlier.

Otherwise I believe that player is also ranked 20 already.

Its all personal so Please ..

I just heard from bunny.trooper that our players caused your K55 players trouble after breaking NAP.

If I have a chance I wish I could go back and stop that player. maintaining our long-term relationship. because I still have some respect towards your tribe. #1 tribe in W46.

DeletedUser96328

SKC Im really sorry about what happen to your players.

Our player is still suffering that he had to delay his growth for couple days because of your players' catting earlier.

Otherwise I believe that player is also ranked 20 already.

Its all personal so Please ..

I just heard from bunny.trooper that our players caused your K55 players trouble after breaking NAP.

If I have a chance I wish I could go back and stop that player. maintaining our long-term relationship. because I still have some respect towards your tribe. #1 tribe in W46.

We have discussed that already, hyun. And I still hold my point: ego should come after the tribe's interest. *cleans her crystal balls and stares at it* Yeah...That will be your downfall.
Oh, don't worry about our K55 players; they're still around and your tribe will certainly have the chance to meet them on the battlefield again. But please, if you find a way to go back in time, could you please do me a favor and revive the neuron I've lost while NAPing your tribe?

balubhai

ARMADA who??? Oh that tribe which rimmed me yah....

Hyunwoong who??? Oh a lame guy who dont have control over his guys .......

Again ARMADA what???? A mass recruit tribe having 10% average players and 90% meat shields , A mass recruit tribe who has alliance with all the other mass recruits , A mass recruit tribe which cries for support to all its allies when they see an attack coming their way

Last but not the least , Balubhai who??? a noob who got rimmed while leading a good bunch of guys .....

DeletedUser

hey balubhai I know how you felt like sh*t when you got rimmed by our player

but you dont have to insult us like that, do you?

I think the level SKC blame about us is more appropriate.

anyway, we gave you a choice after incident happen.

and you guys rejected to maintain NAP relationshp so I dont see any problem our player nobling your village after that.

How should I stop my player from nobling you when our NAP is officially off??

sigh ..

hope you come back soon and start ruling K45. I am really sorry about what happen to you.

DeletedUser

hmm if im right once armada's meatshields die they start losing lool

DeletedUser96328

and you guys rejected to maintain NAP relationshp so I dont see any problem our player nobling your village after that.

sigh ..

hope you come back soon and start ruling K45. I am really sorry about what happen to you.

I think you misunderstood BB. The got outplayed, but not by your player, but by the Lagging Server God. We all know it was a lucky strike. But that's not the point; BB got rimmed, pulled up his pants, grabbed the tissue I handed him to wipe that rebelious, lonely tear and got over it. No need to get agressive and make guesses about his state of mind or feelings. It smells bad and requires a good amount of toilet paper.
You see, hyuan, when there's no confidence left, relationships are hard to maintain. You should have stopped your players BEFORE the NAP was broken, not afterwards. I know it's your duty to wash your tribe's reputation and I respect that. But you need a good amount of bleach to make it shine again.

DeletedUser

you guys are just jealous our players growing so fast man.

like I said earlier on other topic, all you guys do is assuming , predicting and believe in what you believe in.

At least we are so much honourable than you (Someone who always asking for supports from 3rd party)

Recruiting players because they have "bonfire",

I have seen two times , you guys fooled some random guys to take the first nuke hits before your players' noble train.

I guess its all part of this game huh?

your playing style just disgust me and we have some culture shock towards your playing style.

What is so dishonorable about asking support from 3rd party ? What is so dishonorable about recruiting players who have bonfire ?

Maybe the same thing that makes you having almost 150 members dishonorable.
-

I have respect to both the sides. One side is experimenting something different and are doing well as of now. Another tribe has all these elite players working in a small knit group and still doing well. What I do not like to see is all these bad attempts at making the other tribe look bad. What if they have all those members as meat shields ? What if they are just internal farms ? They haven't broken any rules. Maybe just playing their own style. They still have rank 1 and the other 126 members do not count towards this rank.

Who knows ? This merge might actually take place sometime in the future.

DeletedUser

I hope everyone stop calling our middle-small size players meatshields.

thats not good man.

Especially when our middle-small size players are still showing better activity than most other players !!

We have some top class players and with some mix of above average players.

We definately have some gap but it doesnt mean our players are meatshield !!

They are just so willing to participate on tribe mission .. I dont see any reason for them to be called meatshield ..

you guys are full of stereotype I guess. Please stop insulting our middle-small size players ...

DeletedUser

How many meat shields does it take to screw in a Light bulb???

DeletedUser

dude face it hyunwoong, Your members are meatshields. Who are you eating? ARMADA LMAO What does it mean? They are your food

DeletedUser

Miwok isn't a Duke of Lights, but the other guy is. :)

Regardless, he is at the decision table, negotiating for Light.

This was just supposed to be a fun chat and not even to be posted on forums but meh :)

This is what people from Light think is fun? Telling.

Miwok was just trying to rile up Hyun if you haven't noticed.

Yes, that was painfully obvious. Now I think most who have read this think less Light because of it.
Do you know why?
Because you guys don't try 'to rile Hyun' up until after he has rejected you... several times.
Because you guys don't try (poorly) to get Hyun to self incriminate until after he rejected you... several times.

The chat reads like a spurned teenager, which actually may not be far from the truth given the demographics of TW and immaturity of Miwok.

I'm sure you will say you had this intention all along, which of course would be a very convenient way to face now wouldn't it.

Yea ofcourse we were trying to get them to self incriminate :icon_razz: It's a common sight that Armada people(read internal farms) when catted down don't restart until you cat one of their mines down. They don't build anything else, still all resources get used up somewhere *despite not having barracks, stables or workshop*. So yea I asked Hyun about it and I guess that's what he found rude since i hardly spoke at all in the chat. :)

For a tribe that is supposed to be smart, let me enlighten you on what you should do in this situation.
If you suspect somebody is cheating, report them. TW usually has a pretty good support staff in place to handle things like this.

But for a tribe that knows everything, I suspect you have already done this right? But if no wrong doing was found then it wouldn't be a very good PnP tool would it?

DeletedUser

hmm nice siding mechanical on armada because your from armada but oh well.

Yes, that was painfully obvious. Now I think most who have read this think less Light because of it.
Do you know why?
Because you guys don't try 'to rile Hyun' up until after he has rejected you... several times.
Because you guys don't try (poorly) to get Hyun to self incriminate until after he rejected you... several times.

If i read right he's the one that asked it first. What a dumb move

Your reply is so much siding for Armada because your from armada and you dont read anymore but just side with them

DeletedUser

we had no intention of merging , with them was just letting them think it for a bit.... if we had considered the merge on any serious level the dukes would have spoken with him, and not myself :p so you think it makes light look bad? it was funny and worth the amusement.

DeletedUser

I have seen two times , you guys fooled some random guys to take the first nuke hits before your players' noble train.

This would make for excellent PnP, but it means nothing if you don't back it up with reports showing it actually happened.

It would show that Light's tactics are just as poor and underhanded as what they are accusing Armada.

DeletedUser

so my tactic worked now have a lot of in comings keep it up armada :p

DeletedUser

dude face it hyunwoong, Your members are meatshields. Who are you eating? ARMADA LMAO What does it mean? They are your food
hmm if im right once armada's meatshields die they start losing lool

First let me say thank you for your insightful posts. I would say they're second only to Balubhai's in helping to shape public opinion on the players from Light. The forum presence is nothing short of inspiring.

hmm nice siding mechanical on armada because your from armada but oh well.

Your reply is so much siding for Armada because your from armada and you dont read anymore but just side with them

This is your explanation? I didn't think I was siding with anyone. Lights simply had more to criticize, and even more reason still.

I don't play w57, or any world for that matter. Now I see first hand how quickly you resort to saying things that have no shred of truth and this makes me question Light even more.

If i read right he's the one that asked it first. What a dumb move

Disregarding the fact that the conversation turned only after Lights was rejected, you are going to sit here and try to argue that exploring options is a dumb move?

DeletedUser

Through all these posts, i think the ARMADA guys actually show more respect to their fellow tribal wars players than others who pointlessly come here to shout out the same old drivel "Armada teh mass reruitorz!" "Using Meatshieldz is lame"

/Yawn.

Seriously, who actually cares anymore if they do use meat shields or not? considering over 95% of the members are Korean this was planned and shows itself as being a new tactic that they wanted to try.

Wouldn't mass recruiting usually entail inviting random people from all over the same continent and the neighboring continents? Seems these guys knew exactly who they were inviting to me.

Its the first time Ive seen a premade with over 100 members but i for one want to see how the world pans out with them here.

DeletedUser

Disregarding the fact that the conversation turned only after Lights was rejected, you are going to sit here and try to argue that exploring options is a dumb move?

If you care to read carefully, you will notice we were skeptical from the beginning. It was like that from the start. They contacted us. We never agreed to merge and never intended to. If you don't believe us, It's your wish :icon_razz: I doubt anyone could be discussing real merges while sending noble trains out at each other at this stage of the world. :icon_redface: Lights never got rejected since we never asked. They were the ones who asked. He just said no when he realized miwok and me were just kidding along with him. This was just intended as a fun read and that's about it. :icon_idea:

balubhai

sigh ..

To be honest bro i didnt felt like that when i saw the train coming my way. even though it was 300ms as u guys know i could snipe it easily like last time. But i really felt bad when the server went down on me completely , even then i managed to get a snipe wave in. Its all about my luck too. The only frustration i felt was because i had minted 10 coins and was all set for my next villa which went as waste.

About coming back and dominating K45 , just letting u know that i am back already and i am planning to dominate K55 :)