armada is so very funny

DeletedUser

hey balu

considering what anarky did on 46 i only have real respect for four other tribes in tribal wars.

Ruthless Love on w37 when slowtyper was in charge
Bunny on w46 when anwealde and Lord Pyriel was in charge
Uruz generally

and now ARMADA on w57

and yes 300ms for a cancel snipe shouldn't be too hard should it?

DeletedUser

If you care to read carefully, you will notice we were skeptical from the beginning. It was like that from the start. They contacted us. We never agreed to merge and never intended to. If you don't believe us, It's your wish :icon_razz: I doubt anyone could be discussing real merges while sending noble trains out at each other at this stage of the world. :icon_redface: Lights never got rejected since we never asked. They were the ones who asked. He just said no when he realized miwok and me were just kidding along with him. This was just intended as a fun read and that's about it. :icon_idea:
i thought it was obvious

DeletedUser

Looking at some of thier members it sure looks like they are using cheats to futher thier advancement.

DeletedUser

Looking at some of thier members it sure looks like they are using cheats to futher thier advancement.

Your basing this on looking at a members list, thats some awesome observational powers.

DeletedUser

May i just point out one thing.

How would a tribe almost at its membership limit merge another tribe into themselves. By casting off its membership that it is just using until they can be discarded.

Before anyone counters with an academy tribe being formed., If they were going to do that then they would have or should have fromed that first.

DeletedUser

To be honest bro i didnt felt like that when i saw the train coming my way. even though it was 300ms as u guys know i could snipe it easily like last time. But i really felt bad when the server went down on me completely , even then i managed to get a snipe wave in. Its all about my luck too. The only frustration i felt was because i had minted 10 coins and was all set for my next villa which went as waste.

About coming back and dominating K45 , just letting u know that i am back already and i am planning to dominate K55 :)

He sent 3 nobles at you?? The gap in this world is 100ms :icon_neutral:

Edit: Never mind i get it! My bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Khan The Master

I can 100% guarantee that there was never an intention from ANY lights member to ever merge with ARMADA.

Why would we?

Our attack and def is better so far in the war and we are winning. We are causing them problems while they are making us laugh.

Hyung is saying have some respect for his players, yet he has still not told us how he would have made space to merge lights into them?
I don't buy this holier than tho bull tbh.

btw

Side 1:
Tribes: Lights
Side 2:
Tribes: ARMADA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,688
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,688

chart

DeletedUser

May i just point out one thing.

How would a tribe almost at its membership limit merge another tribe into themselves. By casting off its membership that it is just using until they can be discarded.

Before anyone counters with an academy tribe being formed., If they were going to do that then they would have or should have fromed that first.

+1 They are obviously holding members in their tribe that they don't deem worthy. ARMADA members should not be scared of Lights, but of being kicked if better potential members come along.

DeletedUser

Is everyone so scared of ARMADA they have started guessing as to what is really going on? Is the unknown that scary?

DeletedUser

well 2 nobles isnt winning the war but its a good start. :D i thought lights disbanded or somethin?

DeletedUser

well 2 nobles isnt winning the war but its a good start. :D i thought lights disbanded or somethin?

You thought wrong Art :icon_razz:

Well Armada were the ones to declare and later on recognized their mistake tried to retrace back by offering a merge. Well mistakes happen, Just gotta be ready to pay for them :icon_redface:

Khan The Master

It is 2 more than their 150 members and acad tribe. We will add to it soon.

And no Lights did not disband and have no intention of disbanding. why would we?

Armada offered us a merge and we declined.

Last edited:

king dalt555

There are reasons to not respect a tribe, but defying .net conventions on what a tribe should be is not one of them.

You may not like them because they have a lot of members, but I think it may be foolish to count them out or write them off because of it.

I didn't say that i discounted them. The simple fact is that if they win the server (see, admitting there is a possibility) that people will simply label them as a family tribe. I know they don't have an academy but most worlds don't have huge tribe member limits. They recruit their competition, which works for now. Really well actually.

To sum up what I am really trying to say: If they accomplish what they want to, they won't be respected from the .net community because of their massive member count.

Khan The Master

I didn't say that i discounted them. The simple fact is that if they win the server (see, admitting there is a possibility) that people will simply label them as a family tribe.b] I know they don't have an academy but[/b]

But but they do have an academy :icon_neutral:

+ OMG! Xalkura

You have my old profile pic as your avvy :) +1

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Or your that bad they put you to shame?

Don't accuse players of things such as this unless you have proof.

Khan The Master

Or your that bad they put you to shame?

Don't accuse players of things such as this unless you have proof.

I have to agree with this. Just because someone grows well doesn't mean they are cheating.

I find the internal farms thing dubious myself but it is not against the rules.
And looking at the accounts they farm hard.

DeletedUser

But but they do have an academy :icon_neutral:
Do they? That's unfortunate if they do. It's one thing to play within the limitations of the game (such as utilizing the entire tribe limit), and another to try and circumvent it.

What is the name of their academy tribe though? It's just that when searching "armada" in the search returns only the one tribe, and there is no link or claim of an academy tribe in their profile.

I didn't say that i discounted them. The simple fact is that if they win the server (see, admitting there is a possibility) that people will simply label them as a family tribe. I know they don't have an academy but most worlds don't have huge tribe member limits. They recruit their competition, which works for now. Really well actually.

To sum up what I am really trying to say: If they accomplish what they want to, they won't be respected from the .net community because of their massive member count.

In w16 there were once two tribes, Center and CND, who started off the world in the same area. Both were aggressive tribes and soon were fighting each other very early in the game, publicly. Though there was fighting there was also mutual respect from both sides, and they decided to merge even though with both tribes combining some players would be left out of the newly formed tribe. Other tribes in the world called it tribal hugs, but the two tribes did what was right for them. Later on they went on to do some great things, such as defeating Openeye's highly regarded tribe: Hippos. After that they went on to dominate the world, at least before being trapped in the core and falling like most tribes eventually do.

The point is, the respect they may have lost in the beginning of the world was nothing to the respect they gained later on. And at some point during the fighting, one side had to risk being made to look foolish on the forums by reaching out to the other with that initial offer.

There are key difference between this example and what has happened in w57 of course. Both sides showed respect towards each other and they both recognized the potential of such an arrangement given political landscape at the time.

The mutual respect is lacking in this case, and the landscape is of course different. So it's not surprising such an offer has resulted in this thread. But I can't blame Armada for considering it, after all they did rescind the offer once it became apparent it wouldn't work.

Also I believe their label as a mass recruit tribe is the likely reason they are disliked. Another being that they are outmatched on the forums, which I would imagine is at least partially due to their language barrier and not fully understanding the .net culture on these forums.

Though their mass recruit label might be slightly misleading. Really I think they are a very large premade, or at the very least a hybrid of mass recruit and very large premade if they really do indeed have an academy tribe.

Last edited by a moderator: