Armies of the North stumbles upon the Wombles

DeletedUser

If I had a Village for everytime someone, said something that could be taken as negative toward their tribe, I would have already won W 48.

I think you need the help with all those 1.5k barbs you keep taking :lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you for falling into my little trap as I knew you would ;)

We officially declared war on EQU on February 2nd, now check the TW Stats A|V was formed>>>OH YES!!! Read it>>>

Rank:17.Name:Aequitas VeritasCreated: 2011-02-03 01:08:18

The op on EQU had been landing days before then we officially declare war and low and behold 2 new tribes are born. Magic and A|V running from immenent death from Brave!:icon_evil:
Ouch that has to hurt Rep,:lol:

DateEventFeb 02
20:32The tribe is now enemies with eQu

Wrong thread get out.....

DeletedUser

Also, Ylark has always used being unhappy with his leadership as a way to run from danger. But this time Brave! My family! Denied him the ability to do so.

Proof to this I was Ylarkirikal's Duke @ The Chosen, You remember us? He complained after we stopped gaining ground in our war with ~PWN~ shortly after their mass merge (which made PIRANA) that it was my fault and I did not know what I was doing. When simply Pirana had members from days away stacking the K 84 Villages of theirs with 100's of thousands of troops and we were weakened already from our long war with ~PWN~ who were nearly 4 times our size. Ylark and his so called BURN friends ran to -DIE- so that Pirana would not kill them and stop advancing into K 84. As soon as Pirana moved them into the main tribe and Pirana had lost interest in them, they broke off and became BURN. The members of Burn were so weary that a larger tribe was going to take them out that they merged with EQU even though Ylarkirikal informed them not to because he did not like mass merging or recruiting. When the time came for Brave! to take away K 84 from EQU Ylark begged that Brave! took him in and left him alone, but at this time his fate was already sealed and plans had been made to destroy him.

Monti

Go spam your own thread!!!

DeletedUser

EQU fell apart, due to our onslaught on their top player who left them after we launched attacks on them all and declared war. NOT BEFORE! Research mate before commenting, and your sources are all weak.

Monti

Ask me if he ever talked once? If he ever said anything once? All he did was consume villages. Mybe he was a good player maybe he wasn't. We will never know because he wasn't a very chatty person.

Well Monti there is no way to prove that since A|V split from them at least a week ago AND magic was gone even longer then that.

Correction A|V members left first. With me being the first member to leave. Then it went downhill from there.

Not to take anything away from your op. But A|V didnt leave for that reason. They left because W.B.B was unhappy with how eQu was when he got back and I dont even think Mighty was formed for the reason you stated. I heard it was because he didnt like how eQu was going plus he didnt have any of his friends from BURN any more. But that being state your op was still a great op.

+1. But do not forget. He hasn't gotten much ODD. So it suggests that you guys are taking the villages without any retaliation. Also the rate you took his villages. I say he gave his account to someone.

Ylarkirikal left and formed magic when we launched attacks on him/equ. He was still in equ when we launched. The attacks took over a week to start landing so village nobling took longer.

I think that fit's into your timescale to show it was all after Brave! launched attacks.

If the attacks did start nobody heard anything from him about it.

Thank you for falling into my little trap as I knew you would ;)

We officially declared war on EQU on February 2nd, now check the TW Stats A|V was formed>>>OH YES!!! Read it>>>

Rank:17.Name:Aequitas VeritasCreated: 2011-02-03 01:08:18

The op on EQU had been landing days before then we officially declare war and low and behold 2 new tribes are born. Magic and A|V running from immenent death from Brave!:icon_evil:
Ouch that has to hurt Rep,:lol:

DateEventFeb 02
20:32The tribe is now enemies with eQu

That means that you declared war after both tribes were formed. 01:08 is before 18:07 and both of those are before 20:32(which is when you declared war. Hmmmmm. Interesting. :icon_rolleyes:

Magic as I said before i am not sure about but I know for a fact you are wrong about the A|V part. it was formed by W.B.B because he didnt like the way the tribe had become while he was gone. So the timing of him and other leaving wasnt because of brave!

I had been talking to the members of A|V for quite some time about leaving. And as i made myself known on the forums i did not like the newly acquired leadership in eQu

Also, Ylark has always used being unhappy with his leadership as a way to run from danger. But this time Brave! My family! Denied him the ability to do so.

Proof to this I was Ylarkirikal's Duke @ The Chosen, You remember us? He complained after we stopped gaining ground in our war with ~PWN~ shortly after their mass merge (which made PIRANA) that it was my fault and I did not know what I was doing. When simply Pirana had members from days away stacking the K 84 Villages of theirs with 100's of thousands of troops and we were weakened already from our long war with ~PWN~ who were nearly 4 times our size. Ylark and his so called BURN friends ran to -DIE- so that Pirana would not kill them and stop advancing into K 84. As soon as Pirana moved them into the main tribe and Pirana had lost interest in them, they broke off and became BURN. The members of Burn were so weary that a larger tribe was going to take them out that they merged with EQU even though Ylarkirikal informed them not to because he did not like mass merging or recruiting. When the time came for Brave! to take away K 84 from EQU Ylark begged that Brave! took him in and left him alone, but at this time his fate was already sealed and plans had been made to destroy him.

Monti

That would cut out your own players of getting ground in k84. So it wouldn't have happened either way. He quit when he had the chance to prove how good or bad of a player he was.

Make sure to add "In My Opinion" at the bottom of your posts:icon_wink:

That is more like your opinion. You should correct that.
Isnt a opinion I know for fact since me and W.B.B talked about him leaving before that and I know it had nothing to do with you. So please put "I try to act all knowing" at the bottom of yours. Good day to you

+1

Heresay my friend until the proof is shown then there is none. Simple.... You have to prove your claims and only then be the victor in the information war. My proof is here and known by those on the inside. Sorry if this upsets you

I am the proof. I did not leave because you guys started attacking eQu. Nobody was even aware that you were. So it doesn't matter anyways. Can you provide proof that you were attacking before the said time? I left because i was not happy with the way that the leadership was being ran. The new Duke WAS LordWard...he has that PIRANA mentality.

Times of leaving ISNT proof. That is easily just bad timing. And i would post the message up here but it is over 170 replies and that is a lot to post and i dont wanna look through it all. So think what you want but the ALL MIGHTY trominti and friends were the reason for eQu falling apart; W.B.B. wanting to leaving because of what eQu had came is the reason.

Stated that above. Brave is not the reason eQu fell apart. Not even close. If anyone is to blame it would be Lordward for recruiting players that eQu did not need(k63 members). Or i may even go to the length to say SubV caused it but they took alot of eQu's inactivity so it didn't do any harm to the activity of the tribe.

I believe that shows he was already thinking about it way before declaring war and like i said above I have more but dont wanna post huge mail or looking through it

Here the link too. Its dated:
2011,January 25th, 06:38

There are many other times that i stated i wasn't happy.

Soo. I would like to say that Brave is not the reason for eQu downfall. If you were to ask them they would say me. But i ultimately blame Lordward for recruiting players that were not needed. If you have any other comments i will still be on the forums. But lets move it to another thread so that we don't go too off topic. Goto the eQu discussion. :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice well \made post WBB

Now back on subject. Some 160k point UAN member tried to get an invite to SYN today. It was so pathetic I didnt even take the time to reply with my normal smart ass comments.

DeletedUser93503

They might believe that every tribe is like UAN and FoR; recruit everything with more than one village.

DeletedUser

we want more reports..... 4000 sp was epic... as if 400 axe weren't enough.