Army camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From what i gather on it, it has advantages and maybe some disadvantages.I'm just curious what everyone else thinks of it.

DeletedUser

They aren't putting them in this world. It would be like playing chess and in the middle of the game switching pieces to checkers.

I do think it is a good idea though. A major disadvantage in TW is that your troops can't coordinate simultaneously. I could have 5 nukes attack my village timed within a second and they would all be held back fighting individually. If they landed at the same time, they would have easily won. The enhanced offensive power would be an upgrade to the gamestyle.

DeletedUser

I'm glad their not putting it in this world. Will try it in a new world though..

DeletedUser

Amry camp sounds interesting< also I welcome the new Mobile interface For us Iphone users.lol

DeletedUser

I do hope they've thought about an army camp with 20 nukes in it, whether they could be sent as one to a target or will have to be sent by the number they came into the camp.

Can players attack army camps and destroy it before doing harm?

Gold Coins to make an army camp... same coins as the one found in the academy?

I like to see the full mechanics of the army camp :)

P.S. I like the noble/village claimer and the awards system. :)

DeletedUser71776

do you think it will be possible to have like a simulator world were we can try it out to see if we like it instead of having to build up?

DeletedUser

That wouldn't be very practical. It is like the churches, though, you just gotta play and determine if it is right for you.

DeletedUser84191

I had a try on the german world, i think its different coins to noble coins..

DeletedUser

I had a try on the german world, i think its different coins to noble coins..

Yeah, just by looking at this image:

Stammesuebersicht_heereslager.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking at the W47 section, an army camp costs 100 gold coins. And looking at the image again, the gold coin image looks like the one found in the academy. I guess people can see it first hand when W47 opens.

DeletedUser

would the duke of a tribe decide where the base is set up?
would the duke alone have to make the coins or would people be able to perhaps donate coins?

zakipoo

i think its set up for each members.... anybody can set up an army camp,.. i think thats cool because maybe could set up an army camp for defense troops and able to switch villages to defend instead of going all the way back to original villages to be sent back to a different village and such,.. also liking the idea of being able to launch attacks from army camp as well.

DeletedUser

I think only dukes / barons can build them (from the german TW wiki stated: Only tribal founder and tribal leaders can create army camps). Tribe members can donate coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.