Army camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakipoo

eh true,.. i guess it enables everyone to decide/vote on where they want the base to be established and such..

DeletedUser76619

right i don't fully understand these army camps,i get the gist of it though but here i have some questions regarding these camps.
1. can i have an army camp in one of my own villages?
2. i get to control all the troops and the sender of these troops doesn't have a say in it?
3. if thats true what world are they on right now?
4. is there a limit to what troops i can be in charge of in these army camps?

if this has already been explained in another thread i can't find it.
because this is only what it says about them:
Army camps:
Tribes will be able to build Army camps, which are temporary bases that allow you to send your troops to them.
Once your troops are stationed at the army camp, they can then be ordered to attack or support any village.
Only the owner of the army at the army camp can give it orders.
Army camps can be built at any location, and require gold coins.

DeletedUser76619

oh yes i just thought of another one,sorry.
how will we know where these army camps are?
will the village look different to a normal one,say with a flag on it so we can tell the difference?

DeletedUser

oh yes i just thought of another one,sorry.
how will we know where these army camps are?
will the village look different to a normal one,say with a flag on it so we can tell the difference?

Ive had a look at one yesterday, looks heaps different and is a bit smaller than a village. I think it has a special Icon on it too but I can't remember.

DeletedUser76619

elementelite,where did you see it?
who owned the one you saw?
i'm curious,i want to see what they are capable of.

DeletedUser

They only last for a specific number of days? Do you get a refund after that?

DeletedUser

Ok, I left this thread open so you guys could discuss what you thought about the army camps, but this isn't the place to ask questions, if not just because everyone is as clueless as yourself.
There is a Questions forum section for this kind of things, and it also already has several threads about this topic, with this one probably being the most informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.