Army Camps set for Deletion

DeletedUser

Have been a paying customer for over 2yrs now. This change in w47 game play will be the reason i won't be a paying customer.

Juslukin

Juslukin
Yes
Probably not

I don't understand the quick / rash change. Were camps causing problems with how the game functioned? Bugs that caused unexpected and undesired outcomes? If there was to be a change, why wasn't there a poll on it? We've got a poll now about everything but the kitchen sink.

DeletedUser

My in-game name is silentbob123au, I've been a paying customer for the last year and i think removing the army camps is going to make alot of people quit. I gotta admit some parts of tribalwars have gotten really boring since i've been playing this game and army camps actually brought a bit more excitement and life back in to the game. As long as no-one uses a camp against me then i'm all for army camps :)

DeletedUser85953

Inactive100
I am a paying customer. Been around for years and years....

No point in making threats. I'll still be around if camps go. But a noble range upgrade would soften the wounds for them people that use them.

jayjayjay68

Inactive100
I am a paying customer. Been around for years and years....

No point in making threats. I'll still be around if camps go. But a noble range upgrade would soften the wounds for them people that use them.

I was not trying to make threats, just wanted to gauge peoples reaction to the camps being removed. Its for information only, but seems innogames have already made up their minds regarding the camps, not much we as paying customers can do. Except refuse to pay to play.

DeletedUser

been here a while, and am a paying customer, i wont be deleting, but something has to be done about the noble distance if camps go,

for me, even doubling the noble distance and making a few speed changes would do wonders for this world, cause it is slow and a few changes would make the world more exciting...

DeletedUser

paying for 2 yrs .

Would be good if the noble limit is increased . How about giving back the coins given for camps to active members of the tribe .

Also how abt if tribe members are allowed to give coins to other members of the tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

been here a while, and am a paying customer, i wont be deleting, but something has to be done about the noble distance if camps go,

for me, even doubling the noble distance and making a few speed changes would do wonders for this world, cause it is slow and a few changes would make the world more exciting...

Long range attacks with 4000 fakes and all the attack planner crap with loggin on 4 times a day to send attacks and move d around Interfers in RL and i will take my cash elsewhere when the camps go.

I look carefully at the world setting as to speed etc BEFORE I join.

There is nothing wrong with the camp software. It seems to work as designed and we have used nothing but camps to attack from the 1 million point level.

DOubling the noble distance? I like being able to mark the false trains quickly . So forget that also

DeletedUser

Maybe this is a plan by innogames to make the eleeeet players quit so that the noobs and newbs get a chance to improve hence more players in TW and they might start paying once they start enjoy the game more without the eleeeeeet players
and also maybe they assume the eleeet players will go on to other worlds to play and they will always be paying customers and are too addicted to quit tw

Jst maybe...

dan1000best

Maybe this is a plan by innogames to make the eleeeet players quit so that the noobs and newbs get a chance to improve hence more players in TW and they might start paying once they start enjoy the game more without the eleeeeeet players
and also maybe they assume the eleeet players will go on to other worlds to play and they will always be paying customers and are too addicted to quit tw

Jst maybe...

cool story bro :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94634

Schwinglo
Yes
Perhaps, will not renew premium either way

DeletedUser

Signed as well.

Just how many of those with premium on W47 want to keep army camps, Morthy? Answer me that.

DeletedUser

Long range attacks with 4000 fakes and all the attack planner crap with loggin on 4 times a day to send attacks and move d around Interfers in RL and i will take my cash elsewhere when the camps go.

I look carefully at the world setting as to speed etc BEFORE I join.

There is nothing wrong with the camp software. It seems to work as designed and we have used nothing but camps to attack from the 1 million point level.

DOubling the noble distance? I like being able to mark the false trains quickly . So forget that also

We are simply being spun a load of BS because there is some inconvenient reason for them to run army camps.

If that si the case, then TELL US. We are, after all, your CUSTOMERS. Yes, we pay for the privilege of using TW and that allows you to develop the game and raise more revenues.

Apart from my disgust at the way this has been handled, the communications have been super poor, with a half-baked email supposedly enough to explain why the mods would deprive us of a function we clearly wanted when we joined up. Oh, AND PAID FOR.

How about innogames refunds the premium fees I have paid since I began W47 and I will go elsewhere or to another world where the rules are clear before I start?

DeletedUser

BUMP!

For those who insist on talking about army camps. It will save you infracts and warnings if you do it here!

Mike.

DeletedUser

BUMP!

For those who insist on talking about army camps. It will save you infracts and warnings if you do it here!

Mike.

charmander wants to learn a new skill... Necromancy!

Replace Awesomeness?

Are you sure?

Charmander has learned Necromancy!

On a side note, as a long time player of this world, i also disagree with the removal of army camps...
and am on topic....

Last edited by a moderator: