Social Disorder

Signed

Social disorder
Paying user
nop

We could create an uber premade for the next fast world:D haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jay,, as you said in an other thread, just post all members of URUZ, as we all like our camps.

I for one would prolly leave it to my co-playing Dino to choose delete or not.
personally, I would prolly work even harder to close W14 and then ... well. I guess that was the end of TW for me.

DeletedUser89478

Speedmerchant
Yes
Maybe (my village spread will seriously work against me without camps, of course had I known.......)

DeletedUser

# Oddity515
# YES -Ive been a paying customer for 3 years :icon_evil:
# NO - Nah *BP* is pretty much at war with everyone, its great fun :lol:

Terms of the conditions

Terms of the Conditions
Yes - Its a pain in the ass!
Depends on what kind of compensation they give us :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jay,, as you said in an other thread, just post all members of URUZ, as we all like our camps.

I for one would prolly leave it to my co-playing Dino to choose delete or not.
personally, I would prolly work even harder to close W14 and then ... well. I guess that was the end of TW for me.

Squarrel Killer
Yes
Yes - Depending on if they give us good setting when removing camps.

setorines

Well I don't play either world 47 or 49 I was intending on playing with army camps so put me down on the list.

setorines

DeletedUser

Shusaku Chiba signed not to remove camps also I premium user willing to delete account over issue

DeletedUser

/signed

jdtaylor187
PAYING CUSTOMER
The only reason I am still playing at all is the army camp feature...

dukefan7777777

signed

Quite Goddish
Premium user since day one (on accounts of Dukefan7777777 and elporto previously)
Maybe..

DeletedUser

lordstar
Yes I use premium
no, but I might shake my fist wildly in anger and/or think twice about joining any new worlds

DeletedUser

i cant believe that you would change world setting in the middle of a game and reminds me of april 1st fools day joke and wonder if this is another one of those pranks.

add my name to the list of course, a refund of my prem. points for this world would be appreciated also

DeletedUser94607

Oropus

I am a premium player.

I don't know if I will continue or not. It will depend on what my tribemates decide and how the game progresses without army camps. BP uses them extensively and it would change the game plan and speed if we didn't have them.

DeletedUser

bpurdon
yes
probably, only reason I joined this world, jayjay's settings recommendations would work(no morale, speed 2/.75, noble range 1000), depends what they do to compensate us

DeletedUser

/cobrajet

Have always been a paying customer

As a business owner my self, I have found one principal to be true for running a successful business......THE PAYING CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. This is a bad move for innogames to sell to it's paying customers a world with army camps and after your customers invest months of there time and money building on this new strategy, you take it away ???

This is a poor move from a business stand point, unless you are purposely trying to lose revenue and customers.