Army Camps -- WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I glanced through the 6.0 changes and don't care one way or another about any but the army camps thing.

Are you innogames people insane? That's a HUGE change to be making in the middle of a world that's involved in a massive war. Why in the world would you do this to existing worlds? Being able to redeploy troops to anyplace in the world and then attack from that spot? Holy crap. Start new worlds with that in place, but don't risk screwing up existing ones that're in the middle of huge wars.

This is such a dumb change to be making in the middle of a world's existence, especially one that will affect battle. There's already a lot of complaints about the mods in W36. The first time I get screwed by this thing, I'm dropping out of the three TW worlds I'm in and never looking back.

DeletedUser

Theyre not adding those features to this world you pleb, Theyre updating the Version as in all the bug fixes etc, But any "New feature" will only be on later worlds.

Says it on the goddamn post
"Aside from Army camps and awards, all the new features will be available."

All old worlds will eventually be upgraded to version 6.0, but game changing features (such as the army camp) will not be added.

So guy, Read, You tha same guy that posted about server lagging and causing you to not be able to fight V efficiently or something right?

door2copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Drama queen.

Nope. Just pointing out it's a bad idea to change game mechanics in the middle of a game, especially one that's in a large-scale war.

People like you are one of the reasons I don't bother coming to these forums much. You've got nothing to say, nothing to contribute, but it doesn't stop you from posting and flapping your gums senselessly. The signal-to-noise ratio here is incredibly low and you're part of the reason why.

DeletedUser

I personally really like the Idea. Probably a good thing they arent adding it to w36, but almost makes me wanna join a new world to play with em.

DeletedUser

Yeah adding it to older worlds would cause exactly this, a dumb post that gets flamed and lotsa unhappy people.

But seems like a cool thing for newer worlds.

DeletedUser

Nope. Just pointing out it's a bad idea to change game mechanics in the middle of a game, especially one that's in a large-scale war.

It's not coming to world 36 :) Just world 47 as far as I know. I'm not sure if 48 has them.

DeletedUser

People like you are one of the reasons I don't bother coming to these forums much. You've got nothing to say, nothing to contribute, but it doesn't stop you from posting and flapping your gums senselessly. The signal-to-noise ratio here is incredibly low and you're part of the reason why.

Do you ever stop complaining? First it was "Waaaaaah I can't send attacks out" and now its "army camps in the middle of a large scaled war". What war Mike? This is a slaughter. You guys are sitting back just letting us noble whenever we feel like. Not one offensive, not even support to your boys in K14 and K24. It's at the point where they're begging for invites practically. Spend more time managing your account and your tribe instead of whining like you always do. Amazing how the once juggernaut of XVI has become a pathetic excuse for a tribe. Oh MvvM, Noobish, Axl where art tho. The fact you call this a war is an insult to the word war. Slaughter....not war.

DeletedUser

Closing this since, as was previously pointed out in the thread, Army Camps WILL NOT be added to any existing worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.