~ARTS~ Recruitment

Mzor

~ARTS~ is a tribe which will be established near the beginning of World 21. We aim to be different from other tribes, as we will have a special system within the tribe which rewards members for being active and supportive of other tribe members, while still being strict to a point where no n00bs will make it in the tribe.

We have 4-5 players including me in the tribe thus far, and we are going to keep our recruitment there, most likely, unless someone considerable in experience on previous worlds applies. You will be researched if you apply, and we will not take anyone without a decent history. We do not want anyone who plays twenty thousand different worlds, as that lessens your dedication to all of them. You are expected to grow well in World 21, or you will not make it far in the game.

Yes, this is an alias, and no, you will not get to know who I am.

Please send any requests through PM, I will get to them tomorrow. Just note that we are going to be near the core.

Last edited:

in The Morning

I know who you are.

You shouldn't recruit with your non-alias before starting to recruit with your alias.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Okay... ARG!

I am Mzor, Mzor is I, and I freekin know what I'm doing!

So nobody go and say ANYTHING about my TW Stats Ratings, because they show nothing at all about who I am.

I say this because I have been put down for them in the past, and I don't want to say anything about my past anymore because it has not worked in the past, and I doubt it will work in the future.

So go send your applications to Mzor, you newbs.