AS u can trust a member of [ally]Offend[/ally]

DeletedUser

This is just a warning to all of you about trusting [player]didbid[/player]

I had a personal nap with him, and while i was supporting a tribemate undet attack of his tribamate i had 4 scouting and now 4 nobles on the way...

CloserToGod Aug 04,2012 09:47
i think u are sending some scouts on me.... why?

CloserToGod Aug 04,2012 09:50
sooo.. u want war?
i didn't expecet from u... i tought u was a loyal person

didbid Aug 04,2012 09:56
Not war am scouting for someone in tribe who is trying to work out if your are helping defend Darklancer

CloserToGod Aug 04,2012 10:01
if we have a pesonal nap i am soupposed not to have incoming from u. i'm speachless... i have, 50 incomings.. u really think i'm supporting another player?!? moreover i'm on, i will dodge everything... so your action is honorless an useless

DeletedUser106038

Hell, i dont care if you 2 have a Personal Alliance. When your baron or duke says you need to hit a target you listen to him and attack. Now stop your complaining. We let you grow for far too long already. You are nothing more than food.

Didbid is one of the most loyal people I know. Breaking a PA for the good of the tribe. How can a tribemember be more loyal?
Now go cry over your losses.

DeletedUser

everyone can break a PA... just need to tell it a week or few days before attacking. If my baron tell me to hit a PA i won't do it, because i'm not a brainless soldier... Maybe u have a lot of points, but you don't have honor, that's for sure.
moreover in the past i have been asked to attack him but i didn't do it. and my baron understood my reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106038

You do realise its your tribe who provoked us? You can thank your tribe for this.

DeletedUser

i'm not speacking about the situation between our tribes... i just wrote to worning everyone from this player... and i'm really sourprise that another important member of offend is justifying him from what he has done... is this a general behavior rule in your tribe?

DeletedUser106038

Playing with food? possibly. Im sure not all members do it, but i fully support it.

DeletedUser

i don't have to answer... everyone can read how stuck-up you are

DeletedUser106038

And everyone can see how dead you are. And are butthurt over it, thats the reason you posted on this forum. Anyways i have some being stuck-up to do, laterz

DeletedUser

maybe i'm dead... but just because offend are very good to hit behind the shoulders, nothing else... you know how many time your players crushed on darklancer defendes? also today they did... and my troops was there

DeletedUser106038

And offense is faster to rebuild than defense? mate if if we dont noble 100% of our targets we will win. and you can thank RHCP for it.

DeletedUser

i thank RHCP because he's a good person and a loyal player... and this is the main difference between you and RHCP

DeletedUser65940

Drentis, I played you!
You were my pawn, and I played you very well, too well. Such that you still believe what I said because you're so foolish and arrogant.

The only way Offend can beat other tribes is to screw with the odds. Like how offend organized the gang-bang on 4KA (and failed, miserably).

Loved Offends opening assault on Escape... how many noble trains did we kill? all but 1 I think...

DeletedUser106038

Drentis, I played you!
You were my pawn, and I played you very well, too well. Such that you still believe what I said because you're so foolish and arrogant.

The only way Offend can beat other tribes is to screw with the odds. Like how offend organized the gang-bang on 4KA (and failed, miserably).

Loved Offends opening assault on Escape... how many noble trains did we kill? all but 1 I think...

We never even attacked 4KA?
Also its hilarious how you even think i was your pawn once. It has been my plan to steal your members even before i joined Escape and hey i got away with it, who is the pawn now. Furthermore we managed to detect your op and prevented it. and yes you killed 2 trains? Whats up with that we havent even seen an escape train yet?

Also how did you end up so far from your tribe, and therefor are hiding now on the rim? oh thats right, you got nobled during startup xD

DeletedUser65940

We never even attacked 4KA?
Also its hilarious how you even think i was your pawn once. It has been my plan to steal your members even before i joined Escape and hey i got away with it, who is the pawn now. and yes you killed 2 trains? Whats up with that we havent even seen an escape train yet?

firstly, It's 3 trains we've killed, as well as 4-6 nukes. And we've nobled 3 Offend villages all from an account you're sitting.

You intend to 'steal my members' yet I still have 30 of the best players I've worked with.

Furthermore we managed to detect your op and prevented it

Doubtful. One of your players leaked about offend planning an op on us, we prepared.

Also how did you end up so far from your tribe, and therefor are hiding now on the rim? oh thats right, you got nobled during startup xD
Nobled whilst on holiday. I was being sat by tribemates, they failed to act, I returned from my holiday to find myself nobled. Boohoo.

Being so far away is somewhat an advantage as I can sit many tribemates at once without worrying about the sit rules

relavance?!

I believe we were discussing underhanded tactics that offend use... not discussing individual accounts. Anyone can make it to the top of the world when they have 4-5 coplayers

DeletedUser106038

firstly, It's 3 trains we've killed, as well as 4-6 nukes. And we've nobled 3 Offend villages all from an account you're sitting.

You intend to 'steal my members' yet I still have 30 of the best players I've worked with.

Doubtful. One of your players leaked about offend planning an op on us, we prepared.

Nobled whilst on holiday. I was being sat by tribemates, they failed to act, I returned from my holiday to find myself nobled. Boohoo.

Being so far away is somewhat an advantage as I can sit many tribemates at once without worrying about the sit rules

relavance?!

I believe we were discussing underhanded tactics that offend use... not discussing individual accounts. Anyone can make it to the top of the world when they have 4-5 coplayers

- Good for you, you killed some nukes. does your tribe even have nukes?

- 30 of the best yet i have seen nothing special yet. And yes you stole 3 of the villages im internalling and which i didnt intend on taking. i have more juicy escape villages nearby.

- You prepared yet after 1 day we have 2 of your villages already.

- And i only have 1 real co lol. + i was solo for the first 4 weeks (pretty much been top 10 solo and ever since i got co's ive been top 5).

Anyways about the tactics Offend uses: Legit and working ones? i have yet to see something from you.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that Escape are triumphing over killing some trains and nukes, when the majority of the tribe has never actually had a nuke in their life. I presume majority haven't even coined 50 coins yet, their awards deffo don't show it! Also amusing the "trains" that have been sent at Offend members have been like 5 second inbetween each, my farming runs could probably snipe them xD!

Right...anyone with a slight fragment of a brain could piece 2 and 2 together that maybe at some point the big scary tribe in our K might try and attack us, SHOCK HORROR!

Reply please RHCP, could do with some light entertainment!

DeletedUser

4-5 coplayers? i wish. Well escape, i bid you good luck. maybe we can actually see a nuke hit us, instead of us hitting it in your own village with around 100k of ea res as haul. cheers. Although, i do applaud you for being able to stack villages. well done. Maybe soon we can see some thing more advanced. maybe some subsecond trains? some sniping?

DeletedUser

When two tribes are at war.U are bound to attack even ur Pa in the enemy tribe or have them leave their tribe.
This is tribalwars not ur neighbourhood where u make friends to play baseball with and cry when they dont take u in their team :|