AS u can trust a member of [ally]Offend[/ally]

DeletedUser

to resume.. offend are the best in war with tribes 1/5 of their dimension, and hitting PA... wowowowowo!!! what a pretty tribe!

DeletedUser

to resume.. offend are the best in war with tribes 1/5 of their dimension, and hitting PA... wowowowowo!!! what a pretty tribe!

There are like 5 of us taking on the entire Escape tribe, don't know how you can say we are 5th of what you are... were 1/7th of you xD!

DeletedUser

When was the PA agreed just out of curiosity? If it was recent then you can't really complain seeing as your two tribes are fighting.

DeletedUser106038

i find it pretty funny how you think of 5 players as an entire tribe. if we used our entire tribe you wouldnt end up on the rim. you would have quit the game...

DeletedUser

When folk come under fire everything gets exaggerated, its no longer expansion it turns into 'remember that time when a full tribe killed me'

funny really lol

DeletedUser

We never talked about a nap,you just assumed we had one and i went along with it as it benefited my game.

You were only going to lose one maybe two villages but referring to me as an asshole means you will now lose them all.

luc6

Nothing to see here just food talking.. please move along
A tribe at war is a tribe at war, PA does not count at that stage.. I also did hit PA when was asked by duke it is not about 2 players interest but the tribes interest..
This so called propagenda is making you look more bad then what your blaming OFFEND for

DeletedUser

Past 48 hours,

5:4::Offend:Escape

Including the fact one Offend recapped a village, and 4KA cross nobled Offend makes it 3:3::Offend:Escape. I don't see where all the excitement is coming from :O

Escape is down a 45k player who apparently left the game due to the PA issue so there's a drawback

DeletedUser

why bother making a PA in the first place if you are then going to break it at the safest possible moment when you know that your pa's troops are out supporting another tribe member? It's pretty lame and imho if i was put in that situation then i would give atleast 24 hours notice.

luc6

i am sure 3/4 of the people does not give 24 hr notice lol
it is as much like a NAP..

DeletedUser

PA's are only made now a days to guarantee you're safe from said PA, until you are ready to attack them. If the opportunity comes when you can attack with little losses, you're going to take it. Your PA is ignorant if he thinks you won't

DeletedUser

escape seem to be collapsing. 45k points lost yesterday, 30k points lost today. http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=tribe&id=9899 as you can see, point drop is clearly visible. This may not be all in caps however, as girl of grace and hidden king left the tribe. they was both however being internalled i believe.

Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: Offend

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,498
Side 2: 41,133
Difference: 20,635

chart

DeletedUser107200

Honestly Offend has the upperhand. Most of their players have Nukes rolling out while you guys maybe have several players who have full nukes? maybe a dozen with a train while they have a good 35-40 player with trains. Offend has the offensive capablities and the expirence to perform a succesful op and rim you all. I would give him 6 hour notice before i attacked because your tribe has to come first

DeletedUser

Honestly Offend has the upperhand. Most of their players have Nukes rolling out while you guys maybe have several players who have full nukes? maybe a dozen with a train while they have a good 35-40 player with trains. Offend has the offensive capablities and the expirence to perform a succesful op and rim you all. I would give him 6 hour notice before i attacked because your tribe has to come first

I should hope they have 66 members with trains.

DeletedUser

Well, these are the offend players from k66. these are the stats. if you look for escape vs offend its 10 to 5 in offends favour still.

Side 1:
Players: Drentis, didbid, phreakeh, RWJorg, Hi Im Chucky Wanna Play., Mozzy31
Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players: Sannkai

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,155
Side 2: 4,751
Difference: 51,404

chart

Still yet to see anything exceptional from escape with such a large player bonus. they say we're higher points, but this also means we have more churches which will destroy troop count in a few villages.

DeletedUser106038

They do have more points than the 5-6 of us tho. at least if you look at the continental stats. dno how many of our villages fall out of the K.

DeletedUser

Mighty impressive stats there. Although seems some unfortunate business has happened with Chucky, seems his growth has been in decline the past week, and he/she hasn't been online to respond to my mail. Any news on this?

DeletedUser106038

I can assure you that the accoutn is active again. they forgot to set sitter lol. anyways nothing to worry about mr 4KA. planning anything fancy?