ASCN declare a continued war on PIRANA.

• Thread starter DeletedUser70293
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One of you explain this to me then please, as it's English that I'm struggling to grasp:

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

DeletedUser70293

One of you explain this to me then please, as it's English that I'm struggling to grasp:

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

He would have to lower the minimum no. of points a tribe must have to be listed on the map as dominating the K, if he were to do that smaller rim tribes (if any really exist) may pop up on the K's as well.

Ex. It is set to say 20mil (outrageous no.) and XIII has 19.9mil points on the K the map is not going to register XIII as owning the K until they meet that 20mil requirement, regardless as to whether IG says you are no.1 on the K.

DeletedUser70293

What's the threshold Rep out of curiosity?

Though I'm not Rep it is 500k, if you have reached that mark it may just be that the maps haven't updated.

It says so in the black band across the top of the tribe dominance map.

DeletedUser

Ah, thanks for enlightening me, I thought it would be something in the code! Sorry AHL - I guess there's not even that many points available in K1 yet.

DeletedUser

Your not appearing in the top left of the map (corner) because you don't have any villages in K0

DeletedUser

K0? I doubt there will ever be a village there to have dominance over sadly...

DeletedUser70293

[spoil]
5x8htu.jpg
[/spoil]

Sboh

We have gained 2 million points and 2k's for a tribe yet people say we didn't fight for anything.. 'they were just iscolated'

DeletedUser

We have gained 2 million points and 2k's for a tribe yet people say we didn't fight for anything.. 'they were just iscolated'

It is because you have noobs like AHL and Fraser in command. No one can respect those two! (that's sarcasm for those uptight buttholes that can't wrap their minds around such a concept).

Sboh

It is because you have noobs like AHL and Fraser in command. No one can respect those two! (that's sarcasm for those uptight buttholes that can't wrap their minds around such a concept).

I don't know.. there is some truth about fraser being a noob...