ASCN Declares on A|V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sboh

calling that flamed so much? My 2 year old Nephew could do a better job than that tbh and btw we haven't disappeared we are still around just ignoring most of your pointless crap that you post.

Good job ignoring most of the pointless crap we post :lol:

Sboh

For anyone who wanted to know, we won this war :)

They offered their surrender and we took it :)

DeletedUser

Okay So ASCN are going to unleash their FLYING nukes ?

i mean what the ? this thread and especially the PnP is the biggest wast of space i ever seen in my whole tw career.

DeletedUser

Fishies are too big for u guys to stack :icon_razz::icon_razz:

first time this ataguas guy make SENSE :icon_biggrin: you can't even stack twist you think you can stack the whole A|V , PIRANA Front line ?

Repinski

Umm Sarah.... That was directed at ASCN.... how does that have anything to do with twists what so ever?

Sboh

Fail post no.1:

We are allies and good friends with this trib,e they are great fun and this was made as a joke, which it clearly shows all the way through.

i mean what the ? this thread and especially the PnP is the biggest wast of space i ever seen in my whole tw career.

Fail post no.2:

There was a joke running through between -XIII- and ASCN if you care to read? Oh, wait you don't? Fine then don't comment.

first time this ataguas guy make SENSE :icon_biggrin: you can't even stack twist you think you can stack the whole A|V , PIRANA Front line ?

DeletedUser

Umm Sarah.... That was directed at ASCN.... how does that have anything to do with twists what so ever?

ASCN is supporting twist :) and they fail at it. when they can't support a player correctly , obviously they can't support a whole front line.

thats how its related.

Fail post no.1:

We are allies and good friends with this trib,e they are great fun and this was made as a joke, which it clearly shows all the way through.

wait a minute you are allied with A|V ? you mean ASCN of north and A|V of south with more than 150 Hours spear distance are allied ? change your diplos please :D

and Yes i know it was a joke. lets say it was a bad one and a wast of time and space :) just another thread for Womble and Crash to flame each other.

Fail post no.2:

There was a joke running through between -XIII- and ASCN if you care to read? Oh, wait you don't? Fine then don't comment.

i was only trying to mock ASCN struggles to stack twist and dont even care what the jock was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

ASCN is supporting twist :) and they fail at it. when they can't support a player correctly , obviously they can't support a whole front line.

thats how its related.

CRASH are trying to stack Oliver756 and failing at it, I see why they get destroyed in a fair fight with Womble. (See what I did there, makes your basless allegations seem so reliable, huh?)

wait a minute you are allied with A|V ? you mean ASCN of north and A|V of south with more than 150 Hours spear distance are allied ? change your diplos please :D

You taking it as a serious alliance is a joke at best, and idiocy at worst.

i was only trying to mock ASCN struggles to stack twist and dont even care what the jock was.

Since when did we stack Twist, before or after you stacked Oliver?

DeletedUser

Looks like some people can't take a joke huh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser93993

thats how its related.

and Yes i know it was a joke. lets say it was a bad one and a wast of time and space :) just another thread for Womble and Crash to flame each other.

do u have any proof ASCN supporting twist??? like screen shots of incoming support.. show otherwise no one is buying ur story sarah. the moment u show anything that proves ur claim everyone from ASCN or Womble will stop arguing

DeletedUser

Wait ASCN are supporting Twist? Another post by CRASH of them thinking they know something when really they are plucking shit from the air then branding them as fact, when really its just fiction. We aren't supporting twist.

And I don't know what a jock is. I was talking about a joke, which you never got. And the joke was the whole ASCN vs A|V thing; but I guess you never got that as you were too busy trying to figure out what the jock was, and yet...failing, badly.

Oh and also, we do apologise for filling up space on the internet. There has been a severe shortage of space recently! D= Topics like these should be outlawed and we should all focus on CRASH cheating... That would be a better and more efficient use of this finite space that we call the internet.

Sboh

Oh and also, we do apologise for filling up space on the internet. There has been a severe shortage of space recently! D= Topics like these should be outlawed and we should all focus on CRASH cheating... That would be a better and more efficient use of this finite space that we call the internet.

I would watch out, that sarcasm nearly crashed the server..

But Hawk.Eye no.. Just no.

Seriously no, leave the thread.

DeletedUser

Nah dude my message was too big so it almost crashed the whole internet... Did you know its struggling for space these days? Or at least thats what I've heard

Sboh

Nah dude my message was too big so it almost crashed the whole internet... Did you know its struggling for space these days? Or at least thats what I've heard

Yeah, finite amount of IP addresses or along those lines I believe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser71439

no its your ego thats crashing the internet it takes up to much room ;) thats why you lost and offered us peace >.<
<3 u realy :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.