ASCN Declares on A|V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71439

i want to join ASCN lol can i have an invite i know im the opposite side of the map but hey i can be there for emotional support >.< and maybe in throw in a smile i also will make an extra effort and noble one big line all the way to your main tribe lol which will look funky on a world map ;)

DeletedUser97887

i want to join ASCN lol can i have an invite i know im the opposite side of the map but hey i can be there for emotional support >.< and maybe in throw in a smile i also will make an extra effort and noble one big line all the way to your main tribe lol which will look funky on a world map ;)

Don't take him . .
He sucks. . .
Jokes
I love you spiderpuss :D

Sboh

I'll invite you now ;)

DeletedUser71439

Don't take him . .
He sucks. . .
Jokes
I love you spiderpuss :D

thats why i am leaving A|V the abuse he throws at me :(

Subject The invitation of the tribe Ascendant Frontier has been withdrawn
Sent Jul 07, 2011 23:58:39
SergeantFraser has withdrawn the invitation of the tribe Ascendant Frontier

Are you kidding me i was about to leave my tribe and join then you withdraw the invite welll not u but you understand !!! im not happy i had sooo much spy information for you from A|V i just hope noone friend my tribes read this James close your eyes im not defecting i swear :D and im pritty good at long range support i mean i use express delivery and they get my troops where i want to go >.<
send me another invite shhhh i will actualy join if u invite me :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To spot a noob you gotta be a noob. I'm only here to make sure noobs aren't recruited.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr holywood undead ;)
i knew i recognized your name!
it was the name of a coupke of villas in k92 :p

Haha i was holding about 3 account sits when you (A|V) attacked SARA.PHAY, he had like 2000 incomings at one time. So i wanted to make myself known

I'm so popular nowadays ;) jkjk

DeletedUser71439

To spot a noob you gotta be a noob. I'm only here to make sure noobs aren't recruited.

LOL have you been speaking to gemallia >.<, im not a noob i just make barbs look good ;) and you cant handle i would be more popular than you ;)

DeletedUser97887

Haha i was holding about 3 account sits when you (A|V) attacked SARA.PHAY, he had like 2000 incomings at one time. So i wanted to make myself known

I'm so popular nowadays ;) jkjk

you killed all my poorly timed nukes and trains :')
was being so lazy :p

DeletedUser97887

I'd say 80% of pirana isn't up to a good standard :')
Although thanks to you guys you have pushed bassieb2 into 3rd in the ODD Rankings
soon to be 2nd

DeletedUser

Master B Ater your not bad! But your terrible at Medal Of Honor =/

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Master B Ater your not bad! But your terrible at Medal Of Honor =/

Fraser i walked all over you on MOH
there was me getting all the killstreaks and you raging :icon_rolleyes:

And thanks ^^
first complement xxx

And FBA
i do agree we do have alot of players that have munched alot of inactives and done no attacking.
I've stepped my game up and started to attack with my millions of nukes jkjk

DeletedUser

I had over 2500 points in a single game earlier and I used my airstrike, killed a team mate, one too many and was kicked D= NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.