Ashamed memeber of dia

DeletedUser120845

As many of you know that gold and NN were in a war and I was a member of dia which is the gold's academy,,, today our leaders disbanded our tribe and joined NN... is that common in international servers ?? Cause this is my first time playing in it i was really hoping to have fun with my tribe but unfortunately our leaders were cowered n joined our enemies... congrats my leaders that way u gained our respect n showed us how good leaders u were.

Attachments

• IMG_2754.PNG
    IMG_2754.PNG
    269.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2755.PNG
    IMG_2755.PNG
    256.7 KB · Views: 45

DeletedUser27158

It is very common for the top players from tribes losing wars to join the opposition after things have gotten to this point. That is how strong tribes are built. That whole death with honor ideal is nice, but ultimately ineffective in winning a world.

DeletedUser109515

Especially if you are, like mentioned, carrying dead weight it can feel helpless in a war against a bigger enemy. Smaller tribes can and have won in the past against larger foe. You just can't do it if not everyone's on the same level/ page.

DeletedUser120845

strong tribes built by loyalty of its members,,, if the way of building a strong tribe is like what u said, then where is the fun in the game ??!! why even bother playing this game ??!!! where i came from the only thing we know is loyalty it is either we win or lose together... but we never join a tribe we r in a war with n disband our tribe n leave our tribe mates behind

DeletedUser27158

strong tribes built by loyalty of its members,,, if the way of building a strong tribe is like what u said, then where is the fun in the game ??!! why even bother playing this game ??!!! where i came from the only thing we know is loyalty it is either we win or lose together... but we never join a tribe we r in a war with n disband our tribe n leave our tribe mates behind

Loyalty is a big part of making a tribe successful. However, loyalty to the point of self sacrifice is counter intuitive. Tribes are a symbiotic relationships. When a tribe is made of good and active members, you know the sacrifice you make by wasting that nuke or sending support will not be in vain, because the tribe will benefit.

When a tribe consists of a few good member and dead weight, as it seems Gold and Dia were, that relationship turns from symbiotic to parasitic. Nothing can be gained from such a relationship.

DeletedUser120845

well potash i agree with that,, but why would someone start a tribe, n take the responsibility for leading that tribe and leave like this? i wished if they just quit the game instead of joining the enemies,,, do u know how u look like as a leader leaving ur tribe and joining the enemies tribe ???? no matter what ,this is shameful, about the dead weigh u could always recruit new members. u know what is really funny ? there is a player called bowbow who merged from change to gold, moriolover got so mad because there was a spy for NN among change players and he did not trust bowbow,, that was a few days ago,,, n today the first guy who joined NN was mariolover one of the leaders,,, the next time i think before i join a tribe, i should ask about the ages of their leaders,,, only children who betray like this,, they dragged some of our allies into this war as well and now they joined the enemies side.... i dont see no excuse for all of that no matter what they were,, if i were one of them i would've deleted my account forever because this type of shame will always be in their history of this game...

DeletedUser109515

You must not have been around TW that long. WAYY more shameful actions have occurred in this game. A bunch happened in w80 and ive heard much more and seen much more throughout the years. I bet other vets can attest to that. It's a part of the game and a strong strategy. Unfortunate as it is. Would you rather kill those top 5 players from the enemy tribe that seem to have great skill and farm or replace those bottom 5 that have seemed to afk and not stay active in the forum and ops? Shit happens in these small tribe worlds. The less the pop size of tribes the more survival of the fittest and biggest get to stay. Hell, I've co'd on an account that got kicked to make room for a top player before. Just the way it goes sometimes.

DeletedUser120845

trust me i have been playing this game for years now,,, never seen anything like that??? it is kinda normal to find spies in ur tribes and betrayers, this is a part of the game,,, but that the leaders are the ones to betray the tribe with the enemy after starting a war with them and dragging other tribes ??? that is so new to me. this is my first time playing in net, n probably the last time too, but one point i wanna make clear for children like the leaders of gold and dia,,,, you dont have to win the game all the time, the point is to have fun, it is better to lose a war with manners than win the world with such a dirty way of playing,,, who is going to trust u again if u betrayed ur own self, no one has forced to start a tribe if u cant handle the responsibility that comes with it... all they did is got us to help them grow n protect their villas till they got big n joined our enemy, so yeah this is not normal and if that is the way ppl play in international servers then this game is not for them and they are ruining the game.

Deleted User - 4669627

I agree, this is shameful

it's 1 thing to have a tribe mate join the enemy
for a leader to lead their mates into war, then join the enemy
shameful, there is no other word, nor is there defense in the argument "others have been more shameful"

I said I would argue nn side in another thread cuz yoda can't post atm
I argue nn did nothing wrong

stargazers was duke of dia?
stargazers should quit w94
just as Ahmad said

DeletedUser119731

As another (ex) 'Goldmember', I agree that NN have nothing to be ashamed of here; and have done only what any organised and competent tribe should do. I pretty much agree with all the comments made so far, but also sympathise with Ahmad who does occupy the moral high ground. But indeed, all is fair in love and war, and I'm not going to argue otherwise.

What I do have an issue with is Eknos and Stargazers. Over the last few days it had been noticed (and commented upon in forums) that Leadership had gone a bit quiet. It didn't stop activity, and we were still quite happily organizing support through a packet system which was working quite well; we were sniping and backtiming; nobling a few villages - and losing a few villages too. I hope Potash will have the grace to admit we did a good job on a certain couple of villages, and we were doing the same elsewhere too.

You all, I'm sure, know that feeling when a tribe reaches break point, and 'the end is near' - well, Gold and Dia were nowhere near that point. Please note, I am NOT saying we were winning, and I'm also definitely not saying we were a better tribe than NN, but we were doing as well as can be expected for a Tribe our size. Morale was good and participation pretty decent. Forums active and support requests being responded to promptly in the main. Our major issue was we had too many players in too small an area, and too many allies which was crippling farming and growth, but you sort of come to expect that from smaller tribes who have a bigger neighbour. It's an easy trap to fall into. Mariolover424 and JunMoXiao, and one or two others were doing a very good organisational job.

So.

Yesterday we got a mail from Eknos, at 15.00, asking for detailed information on our Troop counts per village. I replied, as no doubt did many others.

Then, at 20.45 we get a mail from Eknos which had obviously not been written by him, saying that he and leadership was disbanding the tribe, effective immediately, due to dead-weight, the ongoing un-appreciation of all the work Council was doing, and the lack of growth of certain members etc.

I don't dispute that we had dead-weight - every tribe does to some extent - but I do have a right to expect that a Duke has a certain care of duty to his/her members. If you take the job and the potential kudos/glory that can go along with it, then you also need to understand that that comes with certain responsibilities too. I also had a MAJOR issue with being told to noble Gold players who were not growing fast enough, or responding to support requests, when those same players had not yet been kicked, or indeed warned. That is the wrong way to deal with players who aren't pulling their weight. It stinks.

I can only read one thing into that mail he sent us at 15.00, so I'm sure you guys can draw your own conclusions; and it doesn't reflect well on Eknos and Stargazers in my very humble opinion. But then again I have the slight benefit of having a shred of decency and self-respect.

Still; who is the idiot here? It seems I'm the idiot who found himself with no tribe at 20.45 yesterday, while Eknos and Stargazers have rocked up at the NN open fire and are happily toasting crumpets and drinking hot chocolate. I'm sure they will be valued and highly trusted members of NN.

DeletedUser27158

I hope Potash will have the grace to admit we did a good job on a certain couple of villages, and we were doing the same elsewhere too.

I will openly admit I was none too happy about losing my nukes and noble train last week, and I was certainly none too pleased losing two additional nukes a week later on the same village. Your support system was effective and frustrating, although I will never understand why so much effort was put into one village from a player who is seemingly unremarkable in all aspects of game play. :oops:

I certainly have the grace to admit I was surprised and impressed by the response time for the support to come rolling in.

Deleted User - 4669627

I have asked NN council for a statement, they submitted this press release...

Since Unjustifi3d started NN, he has been trying to get Eknos, Kokken tor, razersteak to join us because he felt they were active, decent players like many others in this K. Maybe even some in this thread. He sent numerous mails to eknos asking him to join me and stop wasting time with bad players, inactive players and above all, spies.

193692785ceaa194c9e230f108fcb08c.png

d7b233938d3eed90fdadbe3efe407641.png

dd899df77f5259c5818a6201e90de5d6.png

Here's 3 links that shows a few of the MANY screenshots Unjustifi3d has from Changed, Golden, Diamond, AOW forums. Eknos and the rest put hours into the tribe trying to teach new players how to play the game and kudos to them, because they honestly were the ones to go aggressive on us and they did it somewhat well.

This is a part of tribalwars that many of you would have known if you would have played longer. Not per year, but through early game - mid game - late game.

This early you don't want to fight a long drawn out war with any other tribe because you will fall behind (Axes - FnB/InB) for example. So instead of fighting these good players, you recruit them. Make your tribe stronger and the other weaker, noble the rest and move on.

If anyone has anything to say to those who left Gold/diamond and joined our crew in NN. Please mail Unjustifi3d in-game.

Have a nice weekend!
- Council of NN

DeletedUser105091

I'm not involved in any way but it seems to me if the players that were left behind were not indeed dead weight and Can actively work together, then they should Op these captains as a reasonable punishment for abandoning ship. Either make them pay for their actions or perhaps their actions are justifiable.

I've been in many tribes that were 90% stowaways (to keep with the nautical theme), and I have rightly let them sink, cowering next to each other in the hold where they have been the entire time.

And that's when new external accounts get fired up to scream of the indignity and betrayal.

DeletedUser120845

I'm not involved in any way but it seems to me if the players that were left behind were not indeed dead weight and Can actively work together, then they should Op these captains as a reasonable punishment for abandoning ship. Either make them pay for their actions or perhaps their actions are justifiable.

I've been in many tribes that were 90% stowaways (to keep with the nautical theme), and I have rightly let them sink, cowering next to each other in the hold where they have been the entire time.

And that's when new external accounts get fired up to scream of the indignity and betrayal.
you might be right, but what if the statue of the war were close ? do u just give up like them and join them n leave the ones who fought hard with u in ur war like this ??? if u think that is fine then my friend u did not get the point of the game at all.

I will openly admit I was none too happy about losing my nukes and noble train last week, and I was certainly none too pleased losing two additional nukes a week later on the same village. Your support system was effective and frustrating, although I will never understand why so much effort was put into one village from a player who is seemingly unremarkable in all aspects of game play. :oops:

I certainly have the grace to admit I was surprised and impressed by the response time for the support to come rolling in.

potash, Yesterday at 7:36 PMReport

that is an example of us playing together along with the people who we thought were good enough to lead the tribe,,, the problem wasnt on the tribe it self or it is players. although we had some dead weight which the leaders could've dealt with in a different way instead of disbanding the tribe n putting all the blame on them and worse, joining the opponents,,,, so yeah my friend what they did is unjustifiable and shameful.

DeletedUser119731

although I will never understand why so much effort was put into one village from a player who is seemingly unremarkable in all aspects of game play. :oops:

Hey Potash - well, one reason and one reason alone - he was in our tribe and you wanted his village. That's always a good enough reason to defend a village against an enemy.

If anyone has anything to say to those who left Gold/diamond and joined our crew in NN. Please mail Unjustifi3d in-game.

Have a nice weekend!
- Council of NN

No reason to do that, I fully and unreservedly applaud NN and the way they dealt with us as a problem. My issues are with others and the way they dealt with this.

DeletedUser120889

Hello to everyone!

I am Eknos, the founder of Golden family! I will start and say that i was playing 8-9 in greek servers and i gave up there because of the low amount of players in every world, and i tried for first time serious in W94 at .net
as you can understand i join without knowing anyone(no premade tribe). So i decided to create a tribe to see how things going and meet up new people.
I am very proud of what GOLD achieved and very proud that i take there that tribe ALONE.

I found some council members to help me organize and lead the tribe but then they gave up so i left alone. In that point i decided to disband the tribe and leave my members do whatever they wanted because as you all can understand there is no chance for 1 member to organize and lead 3 tribes.
So i made one question to my self, do you want to spend your summer going out and have fun with your girl and your friends or spend you summer in frond of your stupid PC talking to noobs and trying learn them the game? i believe you can answer by your self's.

Don't destroy your mood for that game, i know it can be addictive some times but please always put your life in frond.
Have a good summer and i hope to find you in other world under better Circumstances.

You can always find me at skype: EknosOne

Age of Ultron

Hello to everyone!

I am Eknos, the founder of Golden family! I will start and say that i was playing 8-9 in greek servers and i gave up there because of the low amount of players in every world, and i tried for first time serious in W94 at .net
as you can understand i join without knowing anyone(no premade tribe). So i decided to create a tribe to see how things going and meet up new people.
I am very proud of what GOLD achieved and very proud that i take there that tribe ALONE.

I found some council members to help me organize and lead the tribe but then they gave up so i left alone. In that point i decided to disband the tribe and leave my members do whatever they wanted because as you all can understand there is no chance for 1 member to organize and lead 3 tribes.
So i made one question to my self, do you want to spend your summer going out and have fun with your girl and your friends or spend you summer in frond of your stupid PC talking to noobs and trying learn them the game? i believe you can answer by your self's.

Don't destroy your mood for that game, i know it can be addictive some times but please always put your life in frond.
Have a good summer and i hope to find you in other world under better Circumstances.

You can always find me at skype: EknosOne

You could have just left without disbanding, and like rho said, you sent out a mail asking for their troop counts the day you left, which is a shitty thing to do to the people you were leaving behind.

So please stop riding that high horse and admit that you backstabbed your whole tribe :D