Ashenfall KDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame45

hey ashenfall, i was sad to see you blocked my mails. i thought we were getting along just great.

DeletedUser

Sorry that this player has blocked you but posted here isn't the answer. It's against the rules and is desperate. :icon_confused:

Message him on forums.

DeletedUser

It makes no sense to directly address one player in the PUBLIC forums. At least state the situation and post the mails.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I am not sure if Ashenfall reads the public forums, but I do : )

If you would like to know why he blocked your messages.......

Ashenfall said:
Since he seems rather light on brains and big on lip service, I chose to do the thing that will piss him off the most: He is blocked and can no longer message me.

It is funny you posted this on the public forums, because he posted this in our forums and it appears he was correct!

For the rest of W33, if they are interested at all..... This will further prove the above statement and the "lip service" Ashenfall was referring to.

thegame45 today at 15:11
amazing 5 scout attacks, your like a big jellyfish.
thegame45 today at 15:07
wow, four attacks. i may get scared soon.
thegame45 today at 15:04
check it out, i think its fitting.
Ashenfall today at 15:03
Aww, thanks.
thegame45 today at 15:02
lol, your funny. i named a village in your honour.
thegame45 today at 14:52
anyway your weakminded and suck. stop attacking her or maybe you will meet your match.
Ashenfall today at 14:52
Heh... We'll see about that.
thegame45 today at 14:49
your speaking through one right now, lol.
Ashenfall today at 14:49
No...

But opinions are like a-holes. Everyone's got one.
thegame45 today at 14:48
has anyone ever told you, you a wimp. and a coward.
Ashenfall today at 14:46
Well... Good thing you are not me!

I will threaten whomever I choose.
thegame45 today at 14:46
i would stop threating her if i were you.
Ashenfall today at 14:45
I have attacked her in response to her attacks on butter fingers. If she wants to start attacking our weaker members, then she will have to deal with me.
thegame45 today at 14:35
why are you attacking gingerstorm1, your miles away. your attacking my friend.

I hope that helps the rest of W33 on why thegame felt the need to waste everyone's time and post this on the public forums! I do have to admit players like thegame do make this interesting.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mabye he blocked you because the convosation was as pointless at this thread. ;)

That said, its good to see another thread open, and if you could supply a little more "juicy" info then it would be good.

Dosent matter, theres allready someone who shared the info.

I cant blame him to be honest for blocking the mail..... hes attacking, and its part of the game. Words are also part of the game and trying to mind screw someone if your that way inclined. But you can stop the messages. You cant stop troops.

and troops do 90% of the talking.

DeletedUser

More juicy info..... WELL!!!

In case the world isn't aware, we are at war with the scientists, and Ashenfall has a tendency to continue to be a thorn in their side.... (Ask kopper)

What he should do, and what ashenfall would prefer, is if he would send all his nukes at his villages to further improve his OD...

DeletedUser

If you like to see what he has done look in the middle of west k43 and east k42

DeletedUser

First of all i would like to point out the war stats for this week

Side 1:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 355
Side 2: 242
Difference: 113
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 51
Side 2: 30
Difference: 21
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,258,695
Side 2: 752,481
Difference: 506,214
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 235,960
Side 2: 150,583
Difference: 85,377
image.php

While this may appear to be a close battle going by the stats the truth about KDK & their backstabbing cheating ways must be made public do to the arrogant unsportsman like attitude of their members......

For starters they started a war with then allies (that was in nobodies best intrest) with my old tribe FOST. Had a fine time nobling up inactive non commital players....

Strike 1

Second they promised me the world to join them & fight my current tribe but at the last minute pulled the plug & left me for dead despite my best intentions & efforts to prove loyalty.

Strike 2

Thrid & most important have used multible underhanded tactics to fight this war..
Keith the Red has now been banned twice for multible accts & attacking same targets with said accts, also have it on good info they've resorted to taking players who are obviosuly being detroyed & acct sitting them with better players, while perfectly legal I find this to be a blatent act of desperation :lol:

Strike3

So to surmise I beleive my point has been made that KDK will use any & all underhanded means to survive against an obviously superior tribe..
KDK members who beleive in playing the game the way it should be played would be wise to disband this tribe of irratrable caractors :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

All I really see is an underdog tribe taking out a large portion of number 2. Whether they "use underhanded tactics" or not doesn't matter much to me, more power to them. Good luck KDK, take out the mad scientists!!!

DeletedUser

sounds like FacelessEvil is in the know with some serious dirt! Let's hear more!

DeletedUser

All I really see is an underdog tribe taking out a large portion of number 2. Whether they "use underhanded tactics" or not doesn't matter much to me, more power to them. Good luck KDK, take out the mad scientists!!!

Agree with you there Crack.

It dosent matter how you win, just win. From the info ive seen in this thread, E= seems to have a more personal grudge against a couple of KDK players.
The world likes an underdog KDK.

DeletedUser

KDK - your enemy is angry, this shows that you are doing well, keep it on.

DeletedUser

First of all i would like to point out the war stats for this week

Side 1:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 355
Side 2: 242
Difference: 113
image.php

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 30
Difference: 21
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,258,695
Side 2: 752,481
Difference: 506,214
image.php

Side 1: 235,960
Side 2: 150,583
Difference: 85,377
image.php

While this may appear to be a close battle going by the stats the truth about KDK & their backstabbing cheating ways must be made public do to the arrogant unsportsman like attitude of their members......

For starters they started a war with then allies (that was in nobodies best intrest) with my old tribe FOST. Had a fine time nobling up inactive non commital players....

Strike 1

Second they promised me the world to join them & fight my current tribe but at the last minute pulled the plug & left me for dead despite my best intentions & efforts to prove loyalty.

Strike 2

Thrid & most important have used multible underhanded tactics to fight this war..
Keith the Red has now been banned twice for multible accts & attacking same targets with said accts, also have it on good info they've resorted to taking players who are obviosuly being detroyed & acct sitting them with better players, while perfectly legal I find this to be a blatent act of desperation :lol:

Strike3

So to surmise I beleive my point has been made that KDK will use any & all underhanded means to survive against an obviously superior tribe..
KDK members who beleive in playing the game the way it should be played would be wise to disband this tribe of irratrable caractors :icon_redface:

Yea, we would have loved you in our tribe faceless.... You willingly throw around your troops to attack, whether it be defensive or offensive... BUT... Luckily you let someone account sit you from our tribe, an old FOST member, and he saw your true intentions... To me, it is quite comical to see the pot calling the kettle black : )

As far as your "anger" towards keith the red..... Look at total OD top 20, then look closely to number 6 and number 9 : ) He wasn't "multi accounting". He did get banned for it because he didn't put he shared an interent connection. Simple mistake. I wouldn't call it underhanded. It's like if his little brother made an account and they didn't put they shared a connection. Like I said, simple mistake.

Thanks to the rest of W33 for your support as well : ) It's David vs. Goliath all over again

DeletedUser

Ahh... War! Isn't it grand? There's something very satifying about the systematic destruction of your enemies...

I've never posted on the public forums, and I don't intend to make a habit of it. I spend too much time on this game as it is. However, when bstrong alerted me that a whole bunch of people were wasting thier time in my honor, I couldn't just say that I had better things to do, even though I really do.

So... Now that everyone in world 33 is bored to tears, I'd like to address a few comments made here:

hey ashenfall, i was sad to see you blocked my mails. i thought we were getting along just great.

I don't argue with morons. To do so would just make me look like a moron. Being that you're a moron, I doubt that you will understand this concept. I will make it as simple as possible for you: Shut up and go away.

FACELESS... ;-)

I'm so glad you chose to comment here. Especially the "backstabbing cheating" part. For those of you who are unaware, FACELESS almost pulled one over on us. He forgot to delete his old email, though and let one of our leaders sit for him. He had arranged with us to defect and switch tribes. We were very close to making the deal a reality, as I remember many of us sent him support to prepare for it. That's when he was found out, and he was promptly accepted back into the E=MC2 flock.

I guess that E=MC2 was hard up for spies at the time, so they sent thier village idiot.

So when you speak of backstabbing and cheating, I consider that to be something psychologists would call "projection". It's like when your girlfriend comes over my house while you're at work and then demands to know where you were all day when you get home.

Look... He knows how to count!

Uh... Yes. You are correct. I'm not sure what your point is, but you are correct. You have superior numbers, and we have superior brains. We will use whatever methods are neccesary to defeat you. It's a war. We're not going to play nice. If you are attempting to suggest that we break treaties and such, why don't you ask your sister tribe if we've ever broken the NAP?

That's a rhetorical question... You don't really neeed to ask, because it hasn't happened. Why? Because we honor our agreements, at least until it means ensuring our survival. Then we renegotiate with our armies.

But I digress, and I've already wasted enough of everyone's time.

There's only one thing that's important in this whole thread, and sums up my feelings pretty well:
and troops do 90% of the talking.

DeletedUser

Kdka

Hey! Just letting you know kdk isnt the only one fighting the war and showing love for their tribe. kdka is in it all the way. Whether it be supporting the big brothers, or owning the pests in the background *ahem* FREE~ :icon_rolleyes: We're here till the end.

DeletedUser

Yea, we would have loved you in our tribe faceless.... You willingly throw around your troops to attack, whether it be defensive or offensive... BUT... Luckily you let someone account sit you from our tribe, an old FOST member, and he saw your true intentions... To me, it is quite comical to see the pot calling the kettle black : )

As far as your "anger" towards keith the red..... Look at total OD top 20, then look closely to number 6 and number 9 : ) He wasn't "multi accounting". He did get banned for it because he didn't put he shared an interent connection. Simple mistake. I wouldn't call it underhanded. It's like if his little brother made an account and they didn't put they shared a connection. Like I said, simple mistake.

Thanks to the rest of W33 for your support as well : ) It's David vs. Goliath all over again

Funny how Keith & hudgo1's troops attacking "magically" disappeared at the same time, 2 bans in a month = scumbags
Now how do ya forget to report shared internet connections twice :icon_eek:
& they call me the village idiot hmmmmmm
It was sure nice to have Keith back for a day :icon_rolleyes:
He will surely be missed.....

All i can say to you ashenfall is what are you going to tell current tribemates when your planning a defection & an attack plan against them???

"Hi I'm defecting & am planning on attacking you"
Or like I did tell them you can't wait to tear the enemy to shreads
No brainer me thinks :icon_idea:

Sorry your concil is far to intellegent to understand that :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: FacelessEvil
Side 2:
Tribes: KDK
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12
image.php

Side 1: 59,444
Side 2: 10,566
Difference: 48,878
image.php

& Your right about one thing I think my troops have been talking for me quite well, amazing I'm tearing you guys up like this attacking with defencive troops :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All i can say to you ashenfall is what are you going to tell current tribemates when your planning a defection & an attack plan against them???

Hmm, I really wasn't aware ninjakyra was part of E=MC............. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I really wasn't aware ninjakyra was part of E=MC............. :lol:

Allies :icon_eek:
& there was more than one person I was talking to I'm sure with your superior knowledge you'd know that :icon_confused:
Fail!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hmm... Interesting graph there, FACELESS. E=MC2 and FREE~ vs. nobody.

Double fail indeed!

Anyhow, I love it when someone proves my point for me. You've just painted yourself into a corner and don't realize it yet. Let me help you understand:

"Hi I'm defecting & am planning on attacking you"
Or like I did tell them you can't wait to tear the enemy to shreads
No brainer me thinks :icon_idea:

So... Let me get this straight. You've openly admitted here, in front of a bunch of really bored TW members, that you were planning on defecting. We suddenly went back on that decision, based on evidence found in your emails, and then we told your leaders about your plans to defect (because that's how we roll). Your leaders, instead of kicking you to the rim like any honorable tribe would do with a traitor, welcome you back and paint you as a patriot.

I can only imagine two possible scenarios where this would make any sense at all:

Either you and your tribe are all idiots (not likely), or you are lying to one of us. If you're lying to E=MC2, then you're a traitorous puke who should be nobled by your own tribe. If you're lying here on these forums, then you're an idiot who just likes to spread propaganda, but isn't very good at it.

Do you care to tell us which it is? I already know the answer...

If you've ever seen the movie Tombstone:

it's like I'm sittin here playin cards with my sister's kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.