Asian rangers have merged into m.a.n

DeletedUser78951

The Great Tribalwarian has made it his duty to educate world 33 to be men... and has subsequently formed the tribe M.A.N: Muscles and Nuts. We, the Asian Rangers (after been beaten up be Detox and Hawks :p) admire his values and beliefs and have joined his cause. In other words, we realised it was morphing time and morphed into a beast. I urge you all to do the same.

A man is made purely of muscles and nuts!

M.A.N- a place where we will become real men!
M.A.N- where little children grow up!
M.A.N - a place where men defy the inevitable and become legends!

so join M.A.N and receive free gym membership and manly tutelage!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When did Detox beat you up roflmeister?
News to me. :)

What a manly tribe though! Outstanding!
gotta be o.k. for the chicks though aswell....

AWPER MADNESS

yeah in the forums, there is a place called "hub", its meant to be a only-chick zone, but so far there are no ladies ;) so the guys like Brett are trolling there- trying to peek*

Well, yeah, we would love the ladies in here :icon_redface:

DeletedUser78951

IMG%5D
AsianRangers.jpg

To:
Untitled-1.jpg

M.A.N

Repinski

Wow AWPER. How long do you expect this to last? You just going to get eaten by DETOX and LEGION now because they will see it as an easy way to move closer to Who? You really need to stop leaving tribes because your under attack and then starting tribes like these. All you did here was make it easier for DETOX and LEGION to move in on us you fool.

DeletedUser

Wow AWPER. How long do you expect this to last? You just going to get eaten by DETOX and LEGION now because they will see it as an easy way to move closer to Who? You really need to stop leaving tribes because your under attack and then starting tribes like these. All you did here was make it easier for DETOX and LEGION to move in on us you fool.

Mate your about as transparent as glass....
Why do you bother...

DeletedUser78951

MAN needs men! Join now and receive a free copy of Big Dave's Workout Routine!

DeletedUser

Fair play to them - i admire them for trying something different. Beats the day to day tedium of non action that this world usually inspires.

DeletedUser

man...? more like gran hahaha! (totally not funny i know -_-)

DeletedUser

He has obviously been stacked and wants some action. He only recruited the asian rangers as a joke.

AWPER MADNESS

Quite the opposite.

I asked for a merge- They were manly, showed skill, power to lead and dignity but unfortunately, I thought you were different.

DeletedUser78951

Real Asians never die! We just go to Hell to regroup :O

posting big is manly

DeletedUser

roflmiester....you've beaten me.... you are officially 100% manly in my book, no sarcasm by the way. it takes a real man to make me laugh that hard :)

DeletedUser

Quite the opposite.

I asked for a merge- They were manly, showed skill, power to lead and dignity but unfortunately, I thought you were different.

It makes no sense to leave Who and form a tribe of littluns.