Asian rangers have merged into m.a.n

Repinski

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Is that a fact?

Yes it is. Everything killed by Who? was killed by Who? troops to my knowledge.

ok, so who are your secret allies then?

Makes perfect sense to me that The Scientists are your allies, especially when they are now causing disruption between Detox and Hawks in an attempt to split the alliance.

We don't have any secret allies.

DeletedUser81101

we've never had an alliance with the scientists. we tried for ages but they only ever wanted to keep it as a NAP. yes, IFY recieved a TINY bit of support from them I believe but nothing substantial. Ever thought they're trying to break up hawks n detox so theres less support for hawks. you're ignorance really does amaze me since I've been here

BB, you're a complete tool. Why don't we all go around showing off our diplomacy lists :/ Atleast the other 'enemy' players seem to have sense in what they write

DeletedUser

Define 'tiny' for me. In thousands of troops? Hundreds of thousands? Every troop in the east?

Furthermore there will be no splitting of the DETOX/HAWKS alliance. Even though we are cut off from Who due to the invite of Awper Madness. Dont expect that to change anytime soon W33 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scientists are a bug in the background that are about to get smashed like the roaches they are!

lol I'm mean :p

DeletedUser

they are so quite, i rly only now that meganluves me is incharge. Faceless hasnt been on in awhile so they have no speaker

DeletedUser

you're ignorance really does amaze me since I've been here

BB, you're a complete tool. Why don't we all go around showing off our diplomacy lists :/ Atleast the other 'enemy' players seem to have sense in what they write

Ha Ignorance is often your best friend in times of adversity.

Of course it crossed my mind that that was the case, less support for Hawks makes it easier for E to attack them. Just because I didnt post it doesnt mean I am ignorant, I merely did not need to use it in my argument. Sheesh if you want me to write down the entire contents of my brain whenever I respond to you then I will, but that will take an awful lot of time...

And yes, I am a tool. Talk dirty to me, insult me...it turns me on.

DeletedUser81101

would you say its a good way to 'DETOX' awper? I am soooo damn funny!

AWPER MADNESS

I don't even know what "DETOX" means in the first place... stop talking to yourself, you sound like one of those lonely guys who stare at the computer and read books all day with no social life lol...

DeletedUser

In the last 72 hours i think i have received intel that every single configeration of alliances between Hawks, E=MC2, Legion, Detox, Who? - if i beleived everything i read then I think IFY is having an affair with Dom, DITM is Meganluvsme's dad and Lord Hawk plays squash with Big Bob every thursday night!

I suppose all i am saying is that there is so much crap flying about at the moment. There are more sources in this world that a spy novel. All i know is that there are some people in other tribes that have never spun me a story and I respect them. Everything else - I just enjoy the story

DeletedUser

In the last 72 hours i think i have received intel that every single configeration of alliances between Hawks, E=MC2, Legion, Detox, Who? - if i beleived everything i read then I think IFY is having an affair with Dom, DITM is Meganluvsme's dad and Lord Hawk plays squash with Big Bob every thursday night!

I suppose all i am saying is that there is so much crap flying about at the moment. There are more sources in this world that a spy novel. All i know is that there are some people in other tribes that have never spun me a story and I respect them. Everything else - I just enjoy the story

I think you summed it up.... :)

Even "Hard Facts" seem to have 5 different versions... lol

Repinski

Define 'tiny' for me. In thousands of troops? Hundreds of thousands? Every troop in the east?

I doubt it even hit the 100k mark. We never asked the Scientists for support. If IFY did via mail personally then thats on him but we do not have a joint support thread of ask each other for support frequently or that much to be honest. I have never asked them to support our members and I don't plan on doing it in the future. This is OUR war and we will win it with OUR blood, OUR sweat, OUR tears, and OUR troops.

DeletedUser

i think it will be worse than losing... it will continue to be a slaughtering :icon_evil::icon_razz: