Asian rangers

DeletedUser78951

ASIAN RANGERS

GO GO ASIAN RANGERS!

"Alpha, I need a group of Asians with attitude" - Zordon, inter-dimensional being

IF YOU ARE AN ASIAN WITH ATTITUDE, WE WANT YOU!

AsianRangers.jpg

DeletedUser78951

Red Ranger has made a blunder.... I've been informed that this thread belongs in a topic called recruitment :O my apologies...

DeletedUser

How incredibly racist.

I am insulted by this thread, even though I do not get insulted easily.

So if I wanted to join your tribe, I would be turned away because I am not "asian". I'm pretty sure that is against the rules.

DeletedUser78951

Calm down... we already have at least 1 non-asian ranger... (look carefully at the pic) u seem to have attitude :p we could use someone like you :O

DeletedUser

Go and invite me then, just dont be offended if I ignore you.

Do your research before you offer positions so easily.

DeletedUser

A tribe can have a national theme (or continental in this case) , but the recruitment of the respective tribe must not be based on the players' nationality. Moreover, on the internal forum of the respective tribe (or any other tribe for that matters) the only allowed language is English, using any other languages may result in severe punishments such as disbanding the tribe.

One more thing to add: This is a recruitment thread, not General Discussion, so behave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it but think it would be fun to rim the asian rangers. I will be searching your start positions like a HAWK!

DeletedUser78951

Go and invite me then, just dont be offended if I ignore you.

Do your research before you offer positions so easily.

research? well i've been informed you used to be in a tribe called Legions... I'll send u an invite anyways

I like it but think it would be fun to rim the asian rangers. I will be searching your start positions like a HAWK!

Bring it... and enjoy the massive morale penalties against us. Upon finding our positions on the map, u'll see that we are all in the same 7x7 so good luck trying to rim us.

Wow thats really stupid and racist

Anything better to say besides reiterating the words of others?

DeletedUser78951

Join Asian Rangers now and receive a free power morpher that will enable you to morph into beings of power :O

DeletedUser

research? well i've been informed you used to be in a tribe called Legions... I'll send u an invite anyways

Well if you pay attention to the forum, you will find I have also quit. You would also notice this if you checked my TW stats.

DeletedUser78951

key words from what i posted "used to be in legions" meaning i knew u quit already.
ur invitation as been withdrawn... all Rangers must be able to understand English (conforming to the rules Albul just spoke of)

DeletedUser

One last warning guys : This is a recruitment thread, not a spelling or flaming class. I've been easy on you until now, without infracts , but i don't want to see any more grammar discussions. If you understood what the person meant in a post, regardless what mistakes he's done in it, then you aren't allowed to criticize it. Moreover, if you come-by posts that aren't intelligible at all, you don't flame him, you report it, and if the moderator agrees, the post will be deleted, being considered as spam.

Repinski

Albul I think this can be closed because Asians have merged with M.A.N

DeletedUser

Albul I think this can be closed because Asians have merged with M.A.N

Well done for pointing this out repansky.
In this world of busy forums, abdul needs a hand to keep an eye on all 4 threads. :lol:

DeletedUser

This doesn't need to be closed, just let it die.

And it's albul, not abdul :p