Ask and answer questions.

DeletedUser

Damn Orel,your a mod now o_O

that depend....if im drunk...or sober :p

Flaming or spamming?

DeletedUser110464

Flaming the idiots tying to troll or act all cool is best...but spamming a little on the side.

Core or rim?

DeletedUser

support from another villa, that was easy, since cant snipe always as cancel returns in the same second and not the millisecond which makes sniping 100ms trains harder if they start at 000ms ofc sometimes it would be easy to snipe with cancel if 000ms comes somewhere after the first attack.

Backtime or dodge?

I prefer core.

does this guys failed hard at answering or not?

DeletedUser

I am - Steak and Kidney :)

What language does Brokodex understand ?

TT.

Aamir Cheetah

I prefer core.

does this guys failed hard at answering or not?

Wow, wth was i thinking, even i dont understand what i wrote o_O
guess i was sleepy, cause im sure i wasnt drunk then

:)

What language does Brokodex understand ?

TT.

Noobish?

What was i thinking when i posted that?

Last edited:

DeletedUser110464

You were thinking about bed...getting in bed with someone that is... :lol:

What is the largest account you've ever played from start to finish on the world? (Not accounts that were taken over after half the hard work was done...)

Aamir Cheetah

w19 got about 2.5m there,
after that rl had me off and on so hadnt been doing much, just starting a random world to check its settings and then leave again cause of rl

Cold Shower or Hot?

DeletedUser

that really depends on the situation..

but if u ask what i like, then i'd say back time :)

stack or snipe ?

DeletedUser110464

Even though stacking should always be the first resort, I love me some sniping. I've spent nights after nights sniping due to having no defense remaining at the time...

Rams or Cats for fakes?

DeletedUser

Normal!

Aamir Cheetah said:
Wow, wth was i thinking, even i dont understand what i wrote o_O
guess i was sleepy, cause im sure i wasnt drunk then

I was talking about the fact you said that cancel command come back at 000 ms,wich is absolutly false,they come back at the ms they been launched,wich make a tight train easyer to snipe by cancelling then by sniping form other village,but,youl only have 20 min or so to do it depeding on world setting.

fast nuke versus powerfull nuke?

Aamir Cheetah

Normal!

I was talking about the fact you said that cancel command come back at 000 ms,wich is absolutly false,they come back at the ms they been launched,wich make a tight train easyer to snipe by cancelling then by sniping form other village,but,youl only have 20 min or so to do it depeding on world setting.

fast nuke versus powerfull nuke?

thats exactly why i said even i dont understand what i wrote, im fully aware that it comes back at the ms at which it is launched, i guess i mixed it up with attacking a barb, as the attack returns at 000ms. Like i said i wasnt in my right mind.

Anyways i prefer a more powerful nuke(assuming with rams/cats),
fast nukes(im assuming only ax and lc) are good against active offensive players who keep dodging are hard to catch offline whereas powerful are good against defensive ones. But the powerful nuke(with cats can hurt offensive people too :p)

Aamir Cheetah

i never liked archers, they complicate stuff :p so normal for me

normal pally weps or advanced

DeletedUser110464

I hate the overpowered bonfire so old style pally weapons...

Noble train or nuke nobles?