Ask the best player on W72 anything.

• Thread starter XxX4n35th3t15tXxX
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'll give advice to anything regarding real life or Tribal Wars because I'm a very good player (if not the best). (;

DeletedUser111495

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

DeletedUser111495

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

DeletedUser

@ Twenty-Five - This is a general advice thread. If you'd like to give advice, you're free to do so. (;

@ Tomb Raider. - Great question! My reply: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

DeletedUser

@ Idiocracy - I think I said: ''Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?'' It's pretty filosofic stuff that not everybody can understand. Don't feel bad if you don't. (;

DeletedUser

@ Tomb Raider. - As I said to Idiocracy: ''I think I said: ''Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?'' It's pretty filosofic stuff that not everybody can understand. Don't feel bad if you don't. (;''

twenty-five

Hi [player]XxX4n35th3t15tXxX[/player]

Please troll better.

Best wishes,
[player]North West[/player]
Defensive Coordinator

DeletedUser

@ Twenty-five - I'm not ''trolling'', I'm simply sharing advice. If you don't want my advice, you need not post here. (;

DeletedUser111495

@ Tomb Raider. - As I said to Idiocracy: ''I think I said: ''Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?'' It's pretty filosofic stuff that not everybody can understand. Don't feel bad if you don't. (;''

Does not really answer my initial question though :p

This is like a tribal wars version of dear deidre lol

DeletedUser

@ Tomb Raider. - It does, but you mustn't take what I said literally. Think about what I said for a while, then you might uncover the true meaning of what I said.

DeletedUser109098

How long as you going to allow Nauz on this world before you noble him again and rim him?

DeletedUser111495

Ok here is a regular scenario that happens alot these days, what would you do?

So You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

DeletedUser

So You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I wouldn't confront them with the fact that she's your friend if those three people are people ''you respect and admire'', but I would really rethink if you ''respect and admire'' them if they talk smack behind someone's back. They might be doing the same thing to you - who knows...? I'd tell that ''close friend'' those three people smack talk behind her back.

DeletedUser

Bitchslap dem niqqas fo messin wit cho homie

Muldie325

Which is tougher in tw being a repressed homosexual or black?