Ask the best player on W72 anything.

• Thread starter XxX4n35th3t15tXxX
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'll give advice to anything regarding real life or Tribal Wars because I'm a very good player (if not the best). (;

XxX4n35th3t15tXxX, allow me to give you some advise.

Give all your contraband to me. It is good advise i suggest you take it.

DeletedUser105025

If i take several months to noble my first village, but have a full nuke and over 1000 nobles, how long will it take me to get 1000 villages without the aid of another academy ?

DeletedUser

If i take several months to noble my first village, but have a full nuke and over 1000 nobles, how long will it take me to get 1000 villages without the aid of another academy ?

It will only take you a day if you have unlimited pp :)

DeletedUser

Just because.... If you only have one village then you cant have 1000 nobles, you could however have 1000 packets.... And you say without the aid of another acadamy.... does that mean the vills you noble dont have acads? If so..... Then you will never get to 1000 vills :)

rich26ca

Dont wanna do the math but it does equal an easy target!

The Kangaroo

This question is representative of the type of paradoxes atheists use in attempts to prove that God cannot exist. It works like this. God is supposed to be omnipotent. If He is omnipotent, then He can create a rock so big that He can't pick it up. If He cannot make a rock like this, then He is not omnipotent. If He can make a rock so big He can't pick it up, then He isn't omnipotent either. Either way demonstrates that God cannot do something. Therefore God is not omnipotent. Therefore God does not exist.

Erm if God does not exist then why are athiests arguing whether God exists or not? If they are arguing that then they must believe in possibility that god exists therefore they cannot be athiests as athiests do not believe in god :>)

ps: I am an Agnostic Dyslexic Insomniac. yup I sit at my kitchen table drinking coffee all night pondering whether there really is a dog.

DeletedUser

Just came back after a while '-'
I see that you did a pretty good discution on the theme I launched rofl