asking for co-players on new account

DeletedUser103662

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to this game, but I'm starting to notice a trend. It seems that most important factor for success in TW is activity.

Now, I like this game, but I've got RL to take care of as well. I'm just not active enough to really do well. I'd like to know if any of you would like to co-play this account with me. I've already got a couple people helping out, but they're not really co-players. I'm looking for someone who is active, who will focus on this account as if it were their own. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

DeletedUser

Well, what you will need is between 4-5 co-owners (It's what most players use). Another useful thing is that most people who do play tribalwars use AOL so usually co-players will ask you to have that as well as it's is much easier to co-ordinate. Most of the time co-players look for people who are on the same time as you are (two people on at the same time= twice the ammount as farming able to be done.) Follow all these things, and you should do okay. :) Good luck!

DeletedUser

Well, what you will need is between 4-5 co-owners (It's what most players use). Another useful thing is that most people who do play tribalwars use AOL so usually co-players will ask you to have that as well as it's is much easier to co-ordinate. Most of the time co-players look for people who are on the same time as you are (two people on at the same time= twice the ammount as farming able to be done.) Follow all these things, and you should do okay. :) Good luck!

I find less is more here, once you have at least one co-player. Too many co-players will confuse things and the account will not be smooth and well co-ordinated.

You can't have two people log in at the same time, so how can you get more farming done. In fact you should look for the opposite so you can find people in different timezones who can be online when you are not, then farming will be 24/7.

And through my experience I have never once heard AOL being mentioned, download Skype, it is a must for success in the game and it will open up many new avenues for you, and conversations with experienced players are far more common (pick up hints + tips!).

Edit: Unknowingly playing along with the troll /facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, stop being mean to the noobs.

DeletedUser93513

lol. Thanks, now I just gotta find the people.

Don't listen to the trolls.

Get Skype, most players here use that to communicate. I recommend also posting what server times you need covered.

You trolls - everyone starts somewhere, you don't have to be so mean. :icon_rolleyes: