Assimilation (W??-undecided)

DeletedUser80534

Tribe Name: Assimilation :icon_surprised:
Tag: WHOLE

2847437_CreateAgif.gif

300px-kanizsa-triangle.png

THERE IS NO TRIANGLE

Leadership: Nami
She will serve as duke via the lines of Skype and maintain a 1 village presence ingame.The queen will be protected at all costs, for the queen is the WHOLE. If any manage to noble the queen - the WHOLE will disband.

The aim: to assimilate villages...can not have separate conscience...must become part of the WHOLE...zzrrt.
As you well know, villages left in the hands of nubcakes are not utilised to their full potential. Making them part of the WHOLE, means they will become well oiled machines used in its quest of expansion by further assimilation.

There will come a time when the queen wants to assimilate to grow in power. She will initially just maintain one village, but in late game start assimilating villages from her point of origin in an outward spiral in a clockwise direction. The closer you are to the queen, the earlier you will be assimilated, although the goal is to expand the WHOLE's border around the queen accross as much map space as possible.

Thus, the WHOLE will be woking for one purpose - to let the queen gain ultimate power, and later be the most massive account TW has ever seen. All assimilated players will be added to the queens profile as induvidual contributers to the WHOLE and some might become co-players to manage its massive power. The account will thus not be an induvidual player. All in the tribe will feel satisfied with gaining ground, and expanding the borders of the WHOLE, as they will not be fighting for their own gain, but that of the queen.

In turn, the queen will upgrade all her villages defensively, acting as protector of the WHOLE and later be an inpenetrable fortress. Initially though, the queen will be defenceless, and co-ordination between members is a must to keep her alive, as is the case in any tribe.

And Internally:
Being a well oiled machine of perfection, those members with errors in their circuitry will be dealt with via assimilation. Though this might seem ruthless, the WHOLE is a single conscience, wherein the queen dictates all. Impertinence will be dealt with swiftly via kicking and nobling.

Diplomacy:
The WHOLE will discuss diplomacy only when it is to it's own advantage. Even if diplomacy is maintained, all will eventually be assimilated.

Applying for membership/Recruitment:
As with any fast expanding tribe, early dominance of several continents is a neccesity. We want players who are fast growers, those who normally aim for 1 village per 15x15 who noble 1 or more villages per day when their trains are up and running toward mid game. Those who are adept at playing agressively with off as their main tool of persuation.

We will not hug as it limits farming and slows expansion. We will not mass recruit, as we'll probably assimilate noob villas instead and use them to their full potential. We'd probably do further recruiting to strengthen our dominance on certain continents or expand our borders to additional continents. (basically normal tribe building at start game)

To apply you may skype: nao.min-Amika

Preferred world settings:
Speed: x2
Coins
No church

Update

1. We will have a special member who will make our COA's as well as forum sigs for free ;p.

This is a sample (my forum sig):
image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser96707

Speed 2 is always nice :D Count me in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will not hug as it limits farming and slows expansion.
You guys hugged the heck out of me in w57 :p

I might be happy to startup a nice village to be assimilated asap once my 30x30 is secured :p So lets say on or around

[spoil] Successful noble claims (Wood - Level 1) [/spoil]

My one condition:

[spoil]I want p4x of smexy queen after being assimilated or I'm ennobling queen. [/spoil]

[spoil]Internal queen :icon_twisted:- Hail to the queen![/spoil]

*THE ROCK*

This should be interesting. I will have a crack.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

One thing I wanted to point out is for those nubcakes looking to be trained, this is a great way to learn a bunch from Nami and others for the cost of a village or two and a few weeks or months worth of fun gaming.

Consider other advantages you may gain from joining a tribe/experiment such as this :p

setorines

ya know what nami... I'm more of a start up player anyways. haha count me in and I'll give ya a heads up when I get bored and I'm ready to be assimilated! :p

DeletedUser80534

Just to clear up a few additional things:

Start time/date: I'm available from October onwards, so it would be the first world with the preferred settings starting after October or the one after that.

Co-players: I'd prefer those of you who join to have co-players. The less sitting going around the better.

Tribe limit: I'm not overly worried about it, and wont limit it. It all would depend on our map spread and the world settings.

More on recruitment:
Taking in nubs:
Depending on world settings again, I would take some in if they have the ability to utilise their villages to their full potential.You are welcome to bring some if you have the will and patience to teach. Often their accounts pose a threat to tribe security with total panic setting in when they see a few incomings. Some tend to call for defence when none is required, putting strain on the entire tribe's def resources. Bashing is always handy. So it's good if it means we have a few active ones gaining a few additional villages, it's bad if we enter war around mind game and they are nobled.

Taking in Average Players: I'd prefer average players co-playing with more experienced players. Especially for those former lazy TW retired players (like myself here), having a co-player or two to help with account management is great. It is always good to chillax (as zorg would point out). So those willing to learn more, please do sign up as co-players. I will pair you to some lazy buggers who I don't want co-playing each other since they might fall asleep.

More on leadership: I wont be going at it alone. I'll probably pick a few well experienced guys from the lot, but it's difficult to choose between the many good leaders joining. (All of them better keep quiet and listen to the queen!:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser57316

I know this nub named shahyd, he may be interested in being trained o_O

Can I join
emoticon-0139-bow.gif