Assimilation (W??-undecided)

DeletedUser

Herewith the confirmed member list (because people asked for one), some are still to confirm and some applications to be reviewed, expecting probably 10 or so additional accounts:

[spoil]
Zorg
Murph
Drunk
Andy (bigbadwolf)
Richi
penchalreddy
ryantaylor
the rock
nozguleth
dentarthurdent
nauzhror
seth
sempronius(farooq)
.Sam.
Adi
Robin (xx69xx)
Be Unique
Hans
Tygerwout
[/spoil]

I will probably offer up my services as a co-player,there is afew names in this list I see as my equal.

DeletedUser80534

WE are not joining W61 either. ;)

[spoil]In the meantime, pm invites have been sent out to some lucky winners invited to a secret tribe by one of our secret members. o.o
I would tell you which world they are starting on but it's a secret.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]In the meantime, pm invites have been sent out to some lucky winners invited to a secret tribe by one of our secret members. o.o
I would tell you which world they are starting on but it's a secret.[/spoil]

oO We likez secrets :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice idea.. You need to calculate a few things though as mathematically I don't see this working as you plan

DeletedUser80534

Well, I would be farming and minting from one village for like 5 months, dunno what that would add up to? 4 coins per day average? 600 coins?

DeletedUser

Well, I would be farming and minting from one village for like 5 months, dunno what that would add up to? 4 coins per day average? 600 coins?

It depends on the amount of wine you drink when you mint, it increases faster anyway, ya know it ;)

DeletedUser80534

How would you all feel about it if I did this premade on a nice HP world instead?