Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk

DeletedUser

I have tried again from a new approach, please tell me what you think.

So your new approach is to send me resources from an enemy account, and what do you expect to gain from that.....if thats indeed you sending it.

DeletedUser

So your new approach is to send me resources from an enemy account, and what do you expect to gain from that.....if thats indeed you sending it.

....That is not me, my new approach was the more recent picture I sent displaying our relationship.
Edit: I am displeased at such actions are being taken place, they are to be considered traitors. I decree their punishment is to be my new companion.

DeletedUser

Shame, I thought it was you. I really don't come to the pnp much, just recently and I don't plan on making it common place. Don't be offended if I don't open mail from my enemies, I usually don't.

DeletedUser

Shame, I thought it was you. I really don't come to the pnp much, just recently and I don't plan on making it common place. Don't be offended if I don't open mail from my enemies, I usually don't.

No problem - The timing is actually quite odd. As I will respect you not wanting to make this a habit of yours. I will begin mailing you, I feel the Pnp is more of an inconvenience that IGM. I wont be offended, however, I will still be saddened and will not give up on my aspirations.

DeletedUser

Like I said, we all need hobbies and if thats what you like have fun with it.

DeletedUser

sure, artic.

remember that one time a long time ago... when you begged me to help you fight twc?? remember you begged me to help yo uagainst shipley in particular??

And then remember how you broke that trust, and betrayed me?? i even sat your pathetic account, to help you out...

Dont speak to me like you know anything but the bottom of BH's shoes...

:

Wow...Did not know you could pack that many lies into 4 lines. You know full well you never sat his account nor fought or was asked to fight on his behalf. You call others delusional yet no matter who posts you claim you have helped and or fought on their behalf.

Well guess what Paj remember a long long time ago when you cried to BH to help you fight RAM. Remember you cried to Wild and me about how they were trashing your account and you needed some help in order to keep from deleting??? Do you remember all of that or will you call those lies?

Then remember how you broke our trust by declaring that a phoenx/bh war must happen?? Or do you still deny you even said that too?

Maybe you should not speak down so much to others and show a bit more respect, you may be surprised that you may get some in return.

The rest of your rant sounds more like you are.......
[SPOIL]
Baby-Crying.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser80608

I think that picture shows exactly how paj looked like when my nukies took out his :)

They came from 300h away and you couldn't block?

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for this proof of mails where I begged for your help....oh right, my bad...there aren't any.

DeletedUser

As for being behind any cheating, again.. your a full on jack ass. I have respectable tw community members that can do this stuff for me, and do it in ways to not get banned.. You dont think by now i dont know how to follow the ingame rules?? Why in the hell would i want to have my players banned?? or their targets for that matter??

Use your head to think logically, instead of the delusions you continue to believe in...

OMG, don't know how I could miss this post... This tells the whole story in a way that I could never do by myself (thanks Paj).

Let it all be known, Cshipley is back in even a better shape and form than ever!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

He knows how to move arround the rules.
But his new pilots dont know that yet :)
Guess he had to recruit fresh blood and skilled RAmies to keep his broken toys alive :)