Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk

DeletedUser

I have received forum warnings before for using words with **** in them, so my apologies if this comes across in a less-than eloquent manner, but I felt the need to post.

To Wildcats, Fatmir99, Rethae, and anyone else who took part in the Op on blackmailed account today, I would like to offer you a bucket-load of asterisk-filled words.

You really ticked me off.

How dare you send such an amazing array of short-range nukes & nobles (carefully timed right after I had gone offline for the evening) to decorate the account with red and yellow dots, and have me notice them *only* as I was headed out the door to work the next morning?

I wish I could have stayed to deal with it. I was thinking about you* all day at work Wild, and wanting be online to play. Instead, I had to pass my sit to someone to whom I owe a great deal** and trust that he would have fun without me.

So, Im back now, and can only stare in amazement at the well-planned mess you've made in K55.

Kudos to all involved. And as many asterisks as you can take without feeling offended.

Cheers,

- RavenJ

*in a vindictive and spleen-flaying way, not anything sweet or carnal, I assure you.

**including a full cat villa. Sorry mate. I owe ya for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shhhhh, you are supposed to say that we suck.

Oh right.

AND YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!ONE!!

And, um... you are huggers... and *think* ... cheate (no, I save that insult for people who deserve it) ... and you're all useless players. Yeah. Inactive noobs, the lot of you (and doubly so for you, noobaxes!)

(merciful deities... if these inactive noobs can wreck merry havoc on my account, what does that make me?)

In all seriousness, it's a beautiful Op. I'm still picking up the pieces, and sending nukes & recaps, (and re-recaps. and re-re-recaps).

Note to self: Next time I stick a catheter up in Wild's cluster (wow... that's not a euphemism, I swear!) don't expect him to take it sitting down.

DeletedUser

What makes me do *Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk* is the kind of tactics employed by Phx to beat HG. I think that would make Cshipley blush in jealousy. Even back in the days, he couldn't THAT bad.

How a tribe I respected very much could go that low, there may be destinies not worth fulfilling if it's to be done that way.

DeletedUser

What makes me do *Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk* is the kind of tactics employed by Phx to beat HG. I think that would make Cshipley blush in jealousy. Even back in the days, he couldn't THAT bad.

How a tribe I respected very much could go that low, there may be destinies not worth fulfilling if it's to be done that way.

i agree so very much with this noob.

inflrc

Hey guys, cheating discussion is prohibited. If you have proofs, just submit an ingame ticket.

DeletedUser

yea but some people have a strrange sense of honor its like they only use the word when it suits them sorry but when they get caught with hand in cookie jar and it gets smacked then they go and run to certain friends higher up to bail em out kinda funny if you ask me

inflrc

Also ingame moderation discussion is forbidden. And for me, everybody is innocent until proved the opposite.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about ?

Insinuating that a mod has intervened in a punishment or lack of (due to personal favoritism) is against the rules. That may not have been what you were trying to say, but that is absolutely how it appears. There is no way to twist that around, if you meant something else please elaborate so mods do not think their judgment is being taken into question, let alone their integrity.

DeletedUser

are you saying the mods are cheating cause thats not what i said mmmm please tell me what you know
Insinuating that a mod has intervened in a punishment or lack of (due to personal favoritism) is against the rules. That may not have been what you were trying to say, but that is absolutely how it appears. There is no way to twist that around, if you meant something else please elaborate so mods do not think their judgment is being taken into question, let alone their integrity.
are you saying they are helping you guys then cause all i said is he got his hand caught in the cookie jar
you must have a guilty mind to be thinking that way matt

DeletedUser

are you saying the mods are cheating cause thats not what i said mmmm please tell me what you know

are you saying they are helping you guys then cause all i said is he got his hand caught in the cookie jar

No, you implied that, you're playing stupid to say otherwise. "Asking higher up friends", playing ignorant is not something that is well appreciated by anyone.

What I don't understand is this, the diplomacy in this world revolves around FOUR tribes. There is nothing (or at least very little to gain) by making these accusations to anyone. There is nobody to convince one way or another of anything. The current standing of the world is very straight-forward. Slandering each other from neither side will do nothing in reducing the duration of the war.

You did not put me in any "Trap" or play on words, you made a vague yet very obvious comment.

You have nothing to gain with such petty games.

Edit: People from both sides will gain far more from sheer force of noblements, than they will from their petty insults.

DeletedUser

who is plying the petty games mmm i wonder... and missing matt are you the new dota player? or are you the broken gilg toy