Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk

DeletedUser

i just like to know who gets to be thrown the next party a few toys have already broke :( they didnt last long i need to find a new toy to play with soon! maybe you should speak to raven on how scared of you i am paj if anything i think your scared of me :)

i would love to know exactly what it is you are referring too.

What we have here is several HG members "MIA" these days, and not thru any fault of mine.

As for "getting hand caught in the cookie jar"... i have no idea what you mean. i have always played this game fair, and i have never had to resort to cheating. Any and all changes of accounts are done legally, and if you doubt my word... players like pervis and calmir have FOREVER been what i term "password holders" in order to keep things legit.

As for mods getting in trouble to help me, i dont even know any mods. Never did.... I believe there was the w6 mod i was friends with in skype, but any time you want to read my infractions file.. i will grant you temp access just to see how "friendly" i have always been with the mods. You think i treat them any different than i would treat you? :lol:

And one more time, bert. Stop the lying. Stop making shit up, stop trying to figure who is where.. Our accounts, and their players mean nothing to you except when it comes to nobling. You have an awful lot of interest in who is who.. is that because you are trying to butter everyone up?? Is that because your the little hugger that is still afraid of phoenx???

I think so.

Ps. Noob axes, grow some balls instead of yoru coy words. you know we didnt cheat, and we all know HG never stopped cheating... as viewed by the actions the last few days.

bert.. thought you said the original norin returned??? Seems like that player that "returned"... actually logged into a bunch of accoutns while he was at it. :icon_redface: bet you ten bucks that was done at your request...

... need to save this for later :)

bert.. thought you said the original norin returned??? Seems like that player that "returned"... actually logged into a bunch of accoutns while he was at it. :icon_redface: bet you ten bucks that was done at your request...
wrong i bet you 1000 bucks it was all you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big, please let's not start these petty insults. It should be beneath you to get into a shouting match. I know you can let your nukes do the talking, so let them. Petty shouting matches on the pnp, is just not worth it :)

DeletedUser

Big, please let's not start these petty insults. It should be beneath you to get into a shouting match. I know you can let your nukes do the talking, so let them. Petty shouting matches on the pnp, is just not worth it :)
Anaaaaaaaaaa, where art thou? How could one such as myself message you when you're not on msn?! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser67579

you have not idea what I had to go thru to find that prize.

DeletedUser

you have not idea what I had to go thru to find that prize.

I bet! She is my spoil of war from W6 in my opinion though. I know the pestering she can do to players! We're always on opposite tribes, we're truly starcrossed. :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol well you lost that bet already paj. anyway its a turn of events thats we didn't see coming and its your tribes fault that it happened. anyway talking about bans is against the rules and i wish not to continue this. just reminding you that paj.

There are plenty of words that I really wish to say to you right now mate, but I will hold myself back and just say this...

I had little respect for you before, and now I have none.

Thanks a bunch!

DeletedUser

There are plenty of words that I really wish to say to you right now mate, but I will hold myself back and just say this...

I had little respect for you before, and now I have none.

Thanks a bunch!

what are you talking about i didn't do a damn thing. everyone in my tribe knows this and everyone i talk to. i love how im blamed for thing i didn't do and yet you guys all have no proof of me ever doing anything.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about i didn't do a damn thing. everyone in my tribe knows this and everyone i talk to. i love how im blamed for thing i didn't do and yet you guys all have no proof of me ever doing anything.

Nobody from either side has proof of anything, that is why NOBODY should be talking about bans, AS WELL AS it being against the rules. Do not be a hypocrite, if a player is banned there some guilt, we can not make exceptions for ourselves out of our convenience. (Irony I am talking about bans)

If a mod finds you were guilty, you broke the rules, you get penalized, you are suspected of breaking the rules, you appeal, penalty or not depending on evidence.

What is ridiculous is the accusations that're being made even though NOBODY has proof of anything for ANYBODY.

Do not make accusations without such "proof", I would not accuse you of cheating unless you got banned, and if I thought you were cheating I would send in a INGAME ticket, if you were found clean. I would be satisfied enough.

I do not accuse HG of cheating
I do not accuse Phoenx of cheating
If I DO think a player is, I have it checked on either tribe.

Edit: Please Smurky, do not think I am talking to you alone, this not ONLY directed at you. It is directed to everyone that that comment is relevant to.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats what Charles Manson said too, and he was right....his pawns did it for him.

Thats right smurks, we wont need to be doing any of that....:)

sure, artic.

remember that one time a long time ago... when you begged me to help you fight twc?? remember you begged me to help yo uagainst shipley in particular??

And then remember how you broke that trust, and betrayed me?? i even sat your pathetic account, to help you out...

Dont speak to me like you know anything but the bottom of BH's shoes...

i just like to know who gets to be thrown the next party a few toys have already broke :( they didnt last long i need to find a new toy to play with soon! maybe you should speak to raven on how scared of you i am paj if anything i think your scared of me :)

then why such a hard on to find out who is in what account??

And you have broken nothing, nor any players. You are boasting about hitting an inactive account of a player that hasnt had net access.. and apparently never passed the sit. So.. keep patting yourself on the back... you sound an awful lot like shipley and twc at one point in time... :icon_wink:

... need to save this for later :)

wrong i bet you 1000 bucks it was all you

You are a delusional fool.

You always have been. you have this love affair with me, and its been apparent ever since w54.

As for being behind any cheating, again.. your a full on jack ass. I have respectable tw community members that can do this stuff for me, and do it in ways to not get banned.. You dont think by now i dont know how to follow the ingame rules?? Why in the hell would i want to have my players banned?? or their targets for that matter??

Use your head to think logically, instead of the delusions you continue to believe in...

One final thing.. i have never even known a mod named Aska... so your false claims that two mods lost their mod rights helping me is a complete farce. The only ingame staff member i have personally known was asalamalakum...

So.... go back to your delusions, dude.. keep dreaming of me.. and like i said, step your game up some, before you claim victory. you got a long way to go, Delusional Bert...

ps. i remember 54.. you were a begging, whining, crying fool then.. you can save that post for later... cause you will join right on with Smcnally, Gicusan, and shipley... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

sure, artic.

remember that one time a long time ago... when you begged me to help you fight twc?? remember you begged me to help yo uagainst shipley in particular??

And then remember how you broke that trust, and betrayed me?? i even sat your pathetic account, to help you out...

then why such a hard on to find out who is in what account??

And you have broken nothing, nor any players. You are boasting about hitting an inactive account of a player that hasnt had net access.. and apparently never passed the sit. So.. keep patting yourself on the back... you sound an awful lot like shipley and twc at one point in time... :icon_wink:

You are a delusional fool.

You always have been. you have this love affair with me, and its been apparent ever since w54.

As for being behind any cheating, again.. your a full on jack ass. I have respectable tw community members that can do this stuff for me, and do it in ways to not get banned.. You dont think by now i dont know how to follow the ingame rules?? Why in the hell would i want to have my players banned?? or their targets for that matter??

Use your head to think logically, instead of the delusions you continue to believe in...

One final thing.. i have never even known a mod named Aska... so your false claims that two mods lost their mod rights helping me is a complete farce. The only ingame staff member i have personally known was asalamalakum...

So.... go back to your delusions, dude.. keep dreaming of me.. and like i said, step your game up some, before you claim victory. you got a long way to go, Delusional Bert...

ps. i remember 54.. you were a begging, whining, crying fool then.. you can save that post for later... cause you will join right on with Smcnally, Gicusan, and shipley... :icon_redface:
blah blah all i see is hot air

my stats against phx i'll let the axes and horsies talk

6 bigbrt BH 158 5 35.771.462 10.412.246

DeletedUser

Wow, where to start on that one. I never asked you to help fight twc......I never fought them. Begged you to help against shipley, please show me any mails your may have, I never asked for any help against shipley. The only thing I ever mailed you about was seeing if I could join Pnx when ~B~ disbanded. Betraying trust???, that one really confuses me....trust me with what? As far as sitting my account....never have you sat my account while I was in possession of it. I never needed nor asked for any help from you or Pnx.
I've gone through 1000's of attacks from ram and BH and I'm still here, so if you think its a pathetic account....come and remove me...:)
All I see in your statements is more bull crap.

@missingmatt....I don't know you, don't care to, so there's no need to be sending me messages on the pnp.

DeletedUser

As for being behind any cheating, again.. your a full on jack ass. I have respectable tw community members that can do this stuff for me, and do it in ways to not get banned..

Sort of an incriminating statement don't you think?? Charles Manson type of ruling.

DeletedUser

Wow, where to start on that one. I never asked you to help fight twc......I never fought them. Begged you to help against shipley, please show me any mails your may have, I never asked for any help against shipley. The only thing I ever mailed you about was seeing if I could join Pnx when ~B~ disbanded. Betraying trust???, that one really confuses me....trust me with what? As far as sitting my account....never have you sat my account while I was in possession of it. I never needed nor asked for any help from you or Pnx.
I've gone through 1000's of attacks from ram and BH and I'm still here, so if you think its a pathetic account....come and remove me...:)
All I see in your statements is more bull crap.

@missingmatt....I don't know you, don't care to, so there's no need to be sending me messages on the pnp.

I do not understand why you do not wish to become friends. I am sure you are friends with at least some of your enemies? I like everyone. :icon_sad: I thought you would enjoy that picture of you and I going for a stroll. I will continue my adventure of obtaining companionship throughout enemy lines. We will be fighting this war for a VERY long time, we might as well start enjoying each other's company meanwhile. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I have enough thanks and talking to the enemy doesn't really interest me or intrigue me in any way.

DeletedUser

I have enough thanks and talking to the enemy doesn't really interest me or intrigue me in any way.

If you 're already friends with your...friendly tribes, then there is no where else to branch out besides your enemy, it is not a matter of "intrigue". It is a matter of, we have these blind masks we put over our enemies and merely hold negative feelings. Why can we not enjoy one another WHILE we make battle?

I will not give on you Artic! I will appease you somehow!

Edit: I have tried again from a new approach, please tell me what you think.

DeletedUser

Stop posting would appease me. I don't play with negative feelings, I'm a simple soldier and will attack my enemy for my tribe no matter how far or how large the opponent is. I don't quit, or give in. The only way to remove me is to take my last village I have. Everyone is entitled to play the way they want. Some are like you and will talk to anyone, others don't.

DeletedUser

Stop posting would appease me. I don't play with negative feelings, I'm a simple soldier and will attack my enemy for my tribe no matter how far or how large the opponent is. I don't quit, or give in. The only way to remove me is to take my last village I have. Everyone is entitled to play the way they want. Some are like you and will talk to anyone, others don't.

Do not worry my fluffy bear, I will not give up on you! :scout::scout::scout: