Astronomy: He Hasn't changed a Bit

DeletedUser

OK we get it you guys hate Astro, seriously who cares. Half of you that hate him are on the other side of the world which really has nothing to do with any of you.

DeletedUser

Not saying any of his tribes were bad or anything but just because a tribe is rank 1 doesn't automatically mean its a good tribe.

+1

An example of this would be w4 where LIFE repeatedly took on the #1 tribes(-JG-, DBD family, TBP family, etc.) and kept on winning because they were organized(more than one leader), skilled, and they actually asked others if a village they're after is already claimed(oh my gosh no way!). Now they take up half the world fighting against the last 3 major tribes. :icon_biggrin:

Point is:
- #1s aren't really #1s :icon_confused:
- Tribes that can communicate better lasts longer(imo)
- Dictatorship sucks(again imo)

DeletedUser

LOL what a surprise. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

darkaniken2

I've warned you all once. Any further ban discussion will be infracted.

DeletedUser

I lol'ed. Oh, wait, did I feel negative tinge there? :icon_redface:

lol no, i was on the opposite side of the world from you guys, i just remember greeny doing this. ALOT :icon_razz:

if there was negetivity i wouldnt be in a tribe with him atm ;p

Macready08

I thought astro Quit? :O Last I heard he was suing TW haha

Oh well best of luck hope he can see this world to the end

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought astro Quit? :O Last I heard he was suing TW haha

Oh well best of luck hope he can see this world to the end

yeah lol he "quit" and "sued tw"

translation

yeah lol he (took a break and cried) and (thought up a new alias)

but yeah didn't he make a big thing about quitting and taking his whole tribe with him etc?

- ALex

DeletedUser

Ok, great story. I loved every bit of it. Especially the part where he said you were growing to slow and gave it to OM since he had a train ready. Thats such injustice! He should have waited, till ms dirty trick (nice avatar btw, attention whore ftw?) had nobles ready because it was his! OBVIOUSLY.

If you didn't claim it, or your claim ran out, then guess what guy? You lost your chance. I have heard about this astro guy from so many people on w53, hes like a celebrity it seems. I personally never played with him, but since I hear/see his name being brought up in one way or another daily, I'm very excited to see what hes got to offer to this world.

wp OM :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Terrible English and grammar.

Oh, I'm sorry. I should go and study up my English so I can post on these super important forums! Thanks for the heads-up. I will strive to maintain perfect English when posting on gaming forums.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm sorry. I should go and study up my English so I can post on these super important forums! Thanks for the heads-up. I will strive to maintain perfect English when posting on gaming forums.

I wasn't criticizing your English. I was responding to your question as to what he would contribute.

DeletedUser

I wasn't criticizing your English. I was responding to your question as to what he would contribute.

You were responding to my question by quoting a statement? Elaborate on who "he" is and why you think your assumption of his response could be better made, by a generally weak grammar trolling statement.

DeletedUser

I didn't think it was terribly complicated, but I guess I'll go through it step by step for you.

YOU: I personally never played with him, but since I hear/see his name being brought up in one way or another daily, I'm very excited to see what hes got to offer to this world. (In this statement, you discuss Astronomy's possible contribution to this world)

ME: Terrible English and grammar. (In this statement, I state his contribution)

YOU: Oh, I'm sorry. I should go and study up my English so I can post on these super important forums! Thanks for the heads-up. I will strive to maintain perfect English when posting on gaming forums.
(In this statement, you get butthurt because you think I'm criticizing you)

ME: I wasn't criticizing your English. I was responding to your question as to what he would contribute.(In this one, I explain I wasn't criticizing, and that I was actually commenting on Astronomy)

YOU: You were responding to my question by quoting a statement? Elaborate on who "he" is and why you think your assumption of his response could be better made, by a generally weak grammar trolling statement.(In this one, you still seem to be confused by what I had thought was a rather simple exchange of statements, and then call me a troll)

^^^ In this post, I show you how simple the exchange was, and make you feel dumb for not taking the time to read your own statement before getting incredibly defensive.

DeletedUser

OK.

Let us just simplify this, too much wine to deal with a genius such as yourself. You tell me your ign, and if you are in K55 I will noble you. Deal?

DeletedUser

I didn't think it was terribly complicated, but I guess I'll go through it step by step for you.

YOU: I personally never played with him, but since I hear/see his name being brought up in one way or another daily, I'm very excited to see what hes got to offer to this world. (In this statement, you discuss Astronomy's possible contribution to this world)

ME: Terrible English and grammar. (In this statement, I state his contribution)

YOU: Oh, I'm sorry. I should go and study up my English so I can post on these super important forums! Thanks for the heads-up. I will strive to maintain perfect English when posting on gaming forums.
(In this statement, you get butthurt because you think I'm criticizing you)

ME: I wasn't criticizing your English. I was responding to your question as to what he would contribute.(In this one, I explain I wasn't criticizing, and that I was actually commenting on Astronomy)

YOU: You were responding to my question by quoting a statement? Elaborate on who "he" is and why you think your assumption of his response could be better made, by a generally weak grammar trolling statement.(In this one, you still seem to be confused by what I had thought was a rather simple exchange of statements, and then call me a troll)

^^^ In this post, I show you how simple the exchange was, and make you feel dumb for not taking the time to read your own statement before getting incredibly defensive.

LOL. You amaze me at your ability to make people feel/look dumb and do it so sarcastic as well. With my help you could be the best.

OK.

Let us just simplify this, too much wine to deal with a genius such as yourself. You tell me your ign, and if you are in K55 I will noble you. Deal?

ahahahahahahahahaha if you only knew his IGN