Astronomy: He Hasn't changed a Bit

DeletedUser

It can't be him. This guy uses punctuation.

Very valid argument. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
If he starts throwing a fit on these forums, starts ranting about his real life and deletes saying he has no time for this game,
I would bet it's him after all.

DeletedUser

...said the guy with the alias. :icon_rolleyes:
That was such a lee walton thing to say. :icon_razz:

why do you say it is an alias? just because you don't know him through that name.

my game names are my aliases this forum account is my main name :S so therefore even though i dont play under this name this isn't an alias

and you do like to bring Lee up a lot don't you? something going on there huh :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

why do you say it is an alias? just because you don't know him through that name.

my game names are my aliases this forum account is my main name :S so therefore even though i dont play under this name this isn't an alias

and you do like to bring Lee up a lot don't you? something going on there huh :p

- ALex

Your statement makes zero sense.

His forum name doesn't exist in w53, therefore he is playing under an alias, which is EXACTLY what jonathan just said. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Your statement makes zero sense.

His forum name doesn't exist in w53, therefore he is playing under an alias, which is EXACTLY what jonathan just said. :icon_neutral:

I know im jsut trying to stir things up and have some fun :D

but it does make sence just you need to think with the right logic to see it :)

AND I CAN TALK IN CAPITALS TO!! <- see aren't I important :) <3

(p.s. if you don't understand my posts have been a joke.. then you fail.. plain and simple lol)

- ALex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know im jsut trying to stir things up and have some fun :D

but it does make sence just you need to think with the right logic to see it :)

AND I CAN TALK IN CAPITALS TO!! <- see aren't I important :) <3

- ALex

Sure you can think about it the other way around, but most people don't make aliases for the forums. They play as their name on their first world, and post on the forums with that name from then on. I'm reasonably confident most of the people posting in the forums post under a name they previously played, as opposed to creating the account JUST* to post on the externals.

*Capitalized JUST** for you.
** Please see *

DeletedUser

Sure you can think about it the other way around, but most people don't make aliases for the forums. They play as their name on their first world, and post on the forums with that name from then on. I'm reasonably confident most of the people posting in the forums post under a name they previously played, as opposed to creating the account JUST* to post on the externals.

*Capitalized JUST** for you.
** Please see *

yes I do agree most people use forum accounts from original accounts ( it annoys me to hell when people are using a new forum account every world and posting on multiple accoutns etc)

and NUUU THE CAPITALS!! haha lol you are fun :) I think I like you :)

- ALex

DeletedUser

yes I do agree most people use forum accounts from original accounts ( it annoys me to hell when people are using a new forum account every world and posting on multiple accoutns etc)

and NUUU THE CAPITALS!! haha lol you are fun :) I think I like you :)

- ALex

But he still fails right? :icon_wink::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Astronomy? yeah he fails big time! i really don't like that chap..

but i do think Caleb is just being butthurt lol

-ALex