Astros Up To Old Tricks

DeletedUser

Lloyd - 1000000000000000000000000000000000
Pench - 0 Cause all his arguments are stupid
Gotteskrieger - -1 Cause he is truly a dumb ass

DeletedUser

So from all the words, i can clearly see this :-

You have never fought him so have no idea how good/bad he maybe
You have never been in a tribe with him, for any real amount of time, so you are unable to judge certain aspects.
You have been critical of allos? words to the point where you say, you have never been IG with this player so how can your words be true.

This is the same thing, you are guessing saying, it shows this leadership trait. How so? It is still early to really say that.

clearly you can't see what I'm posting then. I never spoke about his skill level, so why do you keep saying I have?

Of course I can't judge certain aspects because I've never been in a tribe with him. I can judge certain aspects that are clearly evident to the outside world. I have no idea how he treats his members, how he organizes op's, how he motivates his members etc. I can judge nobling's that I see on twstats. If these villages were gifted to him, he's still fully capable of handing them out to other people. Players that quit aren't really in the position to demand as to who takes their villages. It's nice to gift and give directions, but they don't need to be followed.

I have been in game with this player. I played with him in w50. I've seen him post all over the externals, and gotten to know his personality well. I was in leadership in w50 that had to deal with him on a regular basis. This helps me form my opinion of his character, and helps me interpret his current performance. I'm not criticizing his performance in w50. I'm criticizing his performance here.

It does show a leadership trait, that's not a guess. I am guessing as to whether or not its actually true, but that type of performance is a trait nonetheless. I agree it is early to say that, and I can't guess the future as you keep telling me. I can however judge him on is his current performance. If he ends up proving me wrong in the future, all the more power to him.

There have been 16 internals from rogues, looking at the map most have gone to those close. So your point about they should be handed out fairly is happening. Meaning the point you are making is rather a mute one. You just wanted something else to say and try to make allos? look bad, but after looking in to all the things you say about how to make it fair. I have noticed that all internals have been handed out in a fair manner.

So really the main point of this thread is to talk about w50 rather then w53. There has been no real discussion about w53 just what you have seen in w50. That has really no relevance to this world as the w50 set up is the complete opposite of the w53 set up.Maybe give the " i seen this in w50" a break and judge on w53. If you will judge on w53 please do the leg work to see if you have a valid point.

The point you make about internals is and allos? is way off the mark from looking at all internals to locations. There were 12 internals before you see allos? taking any and also some were not too far away from him but they were handed to others to aid there growth. And if you look at k56 locations of the main 4 rogue players im certain you will see 1 holds the south border to k55, 2 hold the middle border of k55/56 and 1 the north (which is where allos? took internals). So to me him taking those makes absolute sence as we have 4 good solid holding the border there. The location of those villages was quite key to have a nice border force.

You first start by saying the internals are generally nearby, and then in the next paragraph you say they are moving to secure the borders. Which one is it? I'm not criticizing anyone for moving to protect borders or anything of the sort. I'm criticizing him for doing it himself. He's taken another internal since I originally posted, and I'm reasonably confident he's about to take 2 more. A different strategy would be to have 2 players noble 3 villages each, and then expand in the area. This is a great way of diversifying your border so that opponents can't just op one person and overwhelm them. It's a wonderful defensive strategy. When I looked at the map of your tribe, I see a clear channel for him to move towards the border without having to jump over to internals. There are other players that could probably use it more effectively, possibly Kredulii who I can see is starting to get smothered. I'm not saying you need to do what I'm saying. I'm just saying from an outside perspective it seems as if he's currently being selfish with internals which I have also seen in other worlds.

For reference, here's a map of your top 8

Everything I have said is about his current performance on w50. Saying "you sucked on w50" is not the same as "I saw you suck on w50, and so far you're continuing that trend here". (this isn't what I'm saying, it's just an example) Everyone starts forming opinions from the moment you are introduced to someone, so how is it wrong to base it on another world as long as your description is explained by their current performance?

+69
Everyone always says leave past worlds in the past but the same people that say that are the same ones that rip apart allos? for things that happened on W50. Judge people on this world.

People keep saying "this is w53, not w50". I didn't post his internal noblings on w50, I posted his internal noblings on w53. I'm not criticizing him for his performance on w50 (other than him being banned for cheating, which left me with zero respect for him) I'm criticizing his continued performance on this world. People change regularly. Look at faaaaarkles, he's done a generally great job of staying light humored and relaxed (except when I post :icon_redface:). When people clearly don't change, it's a valid point of criticism. One last time: I'm criticizing his current performance on this world, which is simply an extension of his previous performance. My opinion of him started being formed on w50, and is continually evolving as this world goes on.

DeletedUser

They can that's true
Ego's can also make the forums look like piss wars.
Like can this even classify as pnp?

Ego or not, all of our posts have included comments that are on topic (except for the occasional stray) . PnP or not, our posts are directly relevant to this thread. His supporters are trying to build a good opinion of him, and everyone else :)lol:) is trying to build a negative public opinion.

I agree my argument with mattcurr strayed very much from the topic, but I believe it's done at this point.

DeletedUser

On to the last point about recruitng. I see COMING are the worse at this time with 4-5 merges i can remember. Rogues were taking quite a few villages from Happle (check the stats) then they merged to COMING. So that was COMING recruiting refugees.
Feel free to declare on COMING for recruiting your 'refugees'.

Come on... grow a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are not talkers as you are.

You were planning the war, you were stacking your fronts, you plan operationa, you are attacking me/us so far, so shut up and do your job done completely, by declaring.

Cause we do what we did so far in this world, keep attacking and killing tribes. You saw anywhere to declare?

Grow up at last and for once "lead"

EDIT. Please teach your members to fake property, its too obvious and easy to tag them so far.

DeletedUser

We're not the ones here complaining about refugees. From what I can remember, someone from your tribe contacted my leader about the refugees and he told you to stick it up your ass. If you had an issue, you should have stepped up to the plate and warred us... you didn't, so stop moaning.

I will be the first one to say to you Astro, YOU brought this onto yourself by bringing my name into this affair. I made a comment in the top 20 forum a while back about your leadership ability going on past worlds. Ever since that post, you have spun this into a 'Woe is me... faaaaaark is out to get me' issue. You have blamed me for everything wrong in this world. How about you look at yourself for once...?

No doubt, you'll soon be blaming me for the morale settings in this world.

Either way Astro, we will be COMING for YOU. Get stacked chump...

DeletedUser

I will not get in to the whole long posts again, nor split the lines in the post.

But i am also wondering why all of a sudden allos? takes a few internals and now you guys suddenly have a lot to say. Before he took any internals, you guys had little to say. So will this be your trait? Every time allos? takes an internal you will come and post here?

You guys really seem like you cant get over him, always talking about him you always have an opinion. So when allos? says i think player A is better then player B his responce should be i formulated my opinion via TWstats and an outsiders view. Which is what you say right there to justify why you know more then you think you do.

If i didnt look at this from an objective stance i really would feel you are in love with him, but you are attacking him as you are scared to admit your feelings. It does truely feel and look like that, every chance you get you have to say his name. You even had him noted in your sig. I mean there is hiding your feelings then there is plain stalking.

Id also like to just quickly reference you saying " you should do this because its better and we know more then you about how to play".

If we feel we want 4 solid players holding the border, that is what we shall do. Id rather you did not try and tell me why you "think" that is beter. I will be honest and say i dont care, this is how we have planned things and this is how we will move forward, every strategy has pros and cons. We feel at this time the strategy we chose will prove to be the correct one, if it turns out that it isnt then we live and we learn. I dont come to the forums and say RIM! recruit player A is bad strategy, yet you feel you have a certain right to do so. The only thing you have not really made a comment about is the name of the tribe! Is the name ok for you or would you also like to make reference about that?

Come on... grow a pair.
Quick change there lol
Either way Astro, we will be COMING for YOU. Get stacked chump...

Why declare when your just a tribe in the way of simple expansion? Makes no sence, your rank 2 was 1, so show the forums why you should be up there? Other then the fact you merge to get there.

Oh also faaark are you enjoying running COMING atm :)

DeletedUser57199

we are not talkers as you are.
You aren't a talker.. you guys have plenty of loud talkers.

You were planning the war, you were stacking your fronts, you plan operationa, you are attacking me/us so far,
So much for begging for an NAP eh? :lol:

so shut up and do your job done completely, by declaring.
Just do the forums a favor and just shut up yourself...

Not like everyone doesn't already think you speak way too much... I really want to see you fight a war without trying to recruiting the win.

You saw anywhere to declare?
No..
...not even worth dumbing that down...

Grow up at last and for once "lead"
Faaaaark, isn't leader... :icon_confused:

EDIT. Please teach your members to fake property, its too obvious and easy to tag them so far.
You know how to tag?!?! NO WAY!

DeletedUser

Faaaaark, isn't leader... :icon_confused:

INCOMING 84117 on 14.12. at 14:11
-circ

hell , i'm river, my wife and i have to have a holiday, it goes from wednesday to monday.

I can log on 10 mins a day while i'm at a hotel , i wont tell you why the wife wants a hoilday :D

but anyways, Fark and deb my co will be running the show to some degree ;)

Fark going to run our nice war

so get ready to launch :D firday :D

any questions? good luck all i love you!!
River.

Ahhh i see you are also a knowledgable one. I see the date is 14th on that mail. SO how long have you been planning these attacks on Rogues, it must be at least a day or two before this give you 5-7 days to prep.

So please dont tell me you were blind sided etc.

DeletedUser57199

Im not in coming... But a co-duke/war general for 5 days! Your right, my voice should be revoked...

DeletedUser

Im not in coming... But a co-duke/war general for 5 days! Your right, my voice should be revoked...

You never said any length of time, you simply said.

Fark isnt leader, i clearly show you he is, no matter the length of time, your statement is wrong.

DeletedUser

But i am also wondering why all of a sudden allos? takes a few internals and now you guys suddenly have a lot to say. Before he took any internals, you guys had little to say.

You're 100% correct. If I had posted prior to him taking internals that would have been solely based on w50, which is not what my comments are based on :icon_neutral: Thanks for confirming my posts :)

You guys really seem like you cant get over him, always talking about him you always have an opinion. So when allos? says i think player A is better then player B his responce should be i formulated my opinion via TWstats and an outsiders view. Which is what you say right there to justify why you know more then you think you do.

We're posting in a thread with his name on it :icon_neutral:

To me it's all about word choice. Read my posts again. I never said any player is better or worse than another. I pointed out our duke has less internals than Astro, and you pointed out that you have less than our duke. Astro has said Player A is better than Player B, without actually having played with both. And honestly, if I had gone to twstats (which is a ridiculous way of forming an opinion on who is a better player) we would end up with this situation:

Ranking:

2 Morning Sickness RIM! 235.796 28 8421
5 faaaaark COMING 210.975 26 8114*
18 Rednecks RIM! 159.862 21 7612
21 Seven Swords Rogues 153.571 23 6677*
29 Allos? Rogues 131.603 17 7741

Growth Rank Points Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Growth per day
3 2 Morning Sickness RIM! 235,345 28 7,806
4 5 faaaaark COMING 209,964 26 7,671*
14 18 Rednecks RIM!159,488 21 5,985
16 23 Seven Swords Rogues 148,928 23 5,771*
30 29 Allos? Rogues131,328 17 4,980

*The members originally mentioned in his comparison.

Basing it on this, I'd say his "factual" statement was in fact wrong. That's not what I said though. I said his opinion is baseless. He's forming his opinion without actually having played with both players, which is truly the only way to decide whether or not a player is good.

If i didnt look at this from an objective stance i really would feel you are in love with him, but you are attacking him as you are scared to admit your feelings. It does truely feel and look like that, every chance you get you have to say his name. You even had him noted in your sig. I mean there is hiding your feelings then there is plain stalking.

You're in his tribe and defending him against a player that has nothing to do with him in this world. I'd hardly call that objective.

Id also like to just quickly reference you saying " you should do this because its better and we know more then you about how to play".
I'm not saying you need to do what I'm saying.

And this would be where I tell you to read my post before responding.

If we feel we want 4 solid players holding the border, that is what we shall do. Id rather you did not try and tell me why you "think" that is beter. I will be honest and say i dont care, this is how we have planned things and this is how we will move forward, every strategy has pros and cons. We feel at this time the strategy we chose will prove to be the correct one, if it turns out that it isnt then we live and we learn. I dont come to the forums and say RIM! recruit player A is bad strategy, yet you feel you have a certain right to do so.

I'm completely entitled to have an opinion of the situation, and voice what I think is a better strategy. That doesn't mean I'm telling you that you need to do it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lloyd all i can say is you need help to get over this man crush you have. I believe there are people you can speak to about such things.

From an outsiders view on your relations with allos? you do need it

bite.me

Lloyd all i can say is you need help to get over this man crush you have. I believe there are people you can speak to about such things.
From an outsiders view on your relations with allos? you do need it

Why do trolls always start with personal insults when everything els fails, I wonder? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To be honest, does it really matter who is running COMING? River is enjoying a few days away on a holiday and he has entrusted Deb and myself to run things. I fail to see how this should even warrant being mentioned on the forums.

I already stated that I am now a leader somewhere in this forum. Who gives a shit if COMING's leader goes on a holiday for a few days??? All I can think is someone in Rogues land is worried about this...

~~~~~

Here's a thought... do you see this on the externals: "Newsflash: Santa had a dump earlier today and left a skidmark in the bowl. Quick... we need to flame him on the externals about this."

Edit: Yes Chase, you will get your wish. It's time to bring out the old Faaaaark now that we are heading to war.

DeletedUser

To be honest, does it really matter who is running COMING? River is enjoying a few days away on a holiday and he has entrusted Deb and myself to run things. I fail to see how this should even warrant being mentioned on the forums.

I already stated that I am now a leader somewhere in this forum. Who gives a shit if COMING's leader goes on a holiday for a few days??? All I can think is someone in Rogues land is worried about this...

~~~~~

Here's a thought... do you see this on the externals: "Newsflash: Santa had a dump earlier today and left a skidmark in the bowl. Quick... we need to flame him on the externals about this."

Edit: Yes Chase, you will get your wish. It's time to bring out the old Faaaaark now that we are heading to war.

The information was to show dank you were a leader. Thanks for showing a little understanding to the reason i quoted him and talked to him.

No i dont see that on the externals, but i do see a skype convo with a thread title, which has little relevance.

And Fark you said above its because of Allos? yet

Please note: This is not about Allos and my issues with him from other worlds. This is about the stability of COMING and our tribe being able to have a clear path to the rim. If I was to have a war with every person that hates me, we'd be at war with the top 6 tribes... lol.

Manipulating the forums with lies already, tut tut, at least try and keep to the same story for longer then 5 minutes please;

Why do trolls always start with personal insults when everything els fails, I wonder?

We could continue the long posts forever and id happily do that, but feel the thread would get derailed and totally lost, so ended it there, but if you want i can continue. Me and Lloyd can talk and talk and talk, it wont achieve much but there you go. And i would call it much personal insults, but what i see from TWstats, hmm i mean the words :D

I wonder why people have to say the word troll, when they also have little to say :icon_neutral:

bite.me

I wonder why people have to say the word troll, when they also have little to say :icon_neutral:

Because I'm not here to posts useless shit, I'm here to read useful and/or interesting information. But trolls like you ruin my external forums reading experience, so I'm not hesitating to try and shut them up.

Have a nice day, and next time wash your head after pulling it out from Allos's "special location", it stinks here :icon_wink:

P.S. Yes, this post was useless too. I am hypocrite, so what?

DeletedUser

Pench this is for you. I used this post just over a month ago and I feel it applies here to you.

Look at you, now back to me. Now back at you now back to me. Sadly you aren't me, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it’s a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Thats an Old Spice reference in case you didn't know.